Hello Friday and Hello Fill-In Fans! Ready to fill in the blanks that our co-hosts 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs gave us this week? Good – so am I…………….so let’s go shall we? I let my Mom do HER thing this week…………….I was in a napping mood when she asked me if I want to do the filling in today so I said “NO MOM….it’s ALL YOURS TODAY – I’M HEADING TO THE GRANNY CHAIR FOR A SNOOZE!” So – take it away Mom! Her words are in RED.
1. I know I am sick when I don’t feel like reading a book – I love reading so if I can’t read – I’m REALLY REALLY SICK!.
2. For St. Patrick’s Day, I will wear something green – I’ve ALWAYS done that and I do have some Irish heritage on my Mom’s side.
3. It’s been a long time since we’ve traveled to Europe and I guess it will be a lot LONGER time before we can go again with things the way they are now.
4. In order to succeed, you have to believe.
Good job Mom. Don’t expect me to give this little treat to you EVERY Friday – maybe I’ll be AWAKE next week and want to do the filling in myself. Or we could share…….anyway, thanks for letting me continue my nap……………..excuse me…………………eyes getting heavy……………..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Love and Hugs, Teddy
Happy Valentine’s Day!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Hello Friends! Oh boy – it’s time to fill in the blanks. You know this Hop right? Co-hosted by our two friends Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing? If you want to play with us and fillin the blanks in the four sentences our co-hosts gave us today – click the badge above and link up!
This week if I’m using my own words they will be in RED and if it’s a Mom word, it’s going to be in BLUE.
1. I always carry hand wipes with me. (Can’t be too careful these days!)
2.I would love to know why Mom and Dad always groan when I want to go outside?
3. I express my love in the form of leg hugs, slow blinks of my eyes, and happy dancing.
4. Husband David, Teddy, and my friends make me feel like the luckiest individual alive.
There you have it. Another Friday with sentences full of holes ALL FILLED UP. We love this particular Hop. It’s fun to read what everyone ELSE puts in their blanks. Thanks to our co-hosts for thinking this challenge up because it’s FUN!
Happy Friday to all………………………..Here’s a reminder – I hear that the Club already has a couple of NEW members – if you’re a Tabby – come join the fun!
Hello everybody and Happy Friday! Time to fill in the blanks with our co-hosts 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. Two sentences from each of them every week and it’s up to us to fill in the blanks in the sentences. FUN? You betcha! Why not join us? Click on the badge above and LINK UP using the LINKY form.
Here are this week’s sentence and I thought I’d be really SWEET and let Mom fill them in all by herself. Nice huh? Well, I like to treat her once in a while. (hahaha) Her words are in RED.
1. My favorite quote is “It’s not the years in your life that count – it’s the life in your years” (Abraham Lincoln). NOTE: I have so many favorites – this is my CURRENT favorite!
2. My favorite part of February is Valentine’s Day – we get all gussied up and go to a super nice restaurant and celebrate.
3. A little known fact about me is I was pigeon-toed when I was little and wore corrective shoes for 3 years.
4. Reading AND traveling (sorry – I just HAD to have two) is (are) the most rewarding experience in the world.
Good job Mom – I’ll think about letting you help me with them next week……………..maybe we can BOTH do them???
We’re a GOOD TEAM Mom!!!
Happy Friday Friends! You know what Friday means………….fill in the blanks with our co-hosts 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. Every week they each give us two sentences with blanks for us to fill. If you’d like to play along with us and fill in your OWN blanks – click the badge above and fill out the linky there. Easy Peasy!
This week I decided that I wasn’t in the mood to share filling in duties with Mom………I did them ALL BY MYSELF and my own words are in BLUE!
1. I am particular about my daily schedule – I know when it’s time for a treat, time to go outside for a walk, time for my Mom and Dad to go to bed – I’m like their own personal kitty clock (Mom says).
2. My favorite time of day is first thing in the morning with Mom before OLD DAD gets up!!.
3. When I was adopted, put in a PTU and saw my new home is a moment I will never forget.
4. Have you ever heard of a kitty who loves playing in the snow? (I’ve shown you a photo before of Angel Sammy out in the snow – won’t catch ME doing that but he loved it)
That’s it – we’ve done our filling in for the day – now I can take yet another nap. Oh I do love my naps. Don’t we all??????
Love and Happy Friday! Teddy
Friday and time for us to fill in some blanks with our co-hosts Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing. We get four sentences every Friday with lots of blanks that we need to fill in. If we fill them in and share in the Hop we find out about lots of other people and they find out stuff about us! GIVE AND TAKE huh? Yep- you betcha.
Here are this week’s four sentences – – – – two from each of our co-hosts. I let my Mom help me fill these in – so if SHE’S filling in her words are in RED and if it’s ME providing the info, my fill-ins are BLUE!
1. I could not sleep all the time like I do without feeling totally safe and relaxed – which I do!.
2. A simple pleasure I enjoy is being up extra early in the morning so I can have quality time with Teddy on my own before hubby arises!.
3. If I could change one thing about myself, it would be tough to pick just ONE thing – I have SEVERAL!!!.
4. Real peace is hard to find these days. (Just watch the news or read the newspaper and you’ll see it’s true – but we find OUR peace at home anyway!)
There you have it – Mom and I have done our thing for another week. We want to thank our co-hosts because this is not only FUN for us but FUN for everyone who reads our answers – Mom often gets emails from people who have read our responses. People do like to share………….that’s for sure!!!
If you’d like to join in the FILLING IN fun – just click the badge above and be transported to Four-Legged Furballs where you can fill in the LINKY form and play along with us. We’d love it if you hopped with us and told us more about YOU!
Hugs, Pam and Teddy too
Happy Friday everyone. Time for us to fill in the blanks and my Mom and I are ready to do that. This is a GREAT “Hop” cohosted by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs every single Friday. There are four sentences with blanks and all we have to do is fill in the blanks – amazing what you can learn about somebody that way. If you’d like to join in the fun – click the badge above and link up!!
Before we start we just want to say we send a big HUG to one of the co-hosts……….Ellen of 15andMeowing because she has lost one of her sweet cats – Prancie – who left for the Rainbow Bridge Wednesday. It’s always hard to say goodbye………..Prancie was the Featured Tabby in the Tabby Cat Club for January – we all knew she was not well but had hoped she had more time. We send hugs to Prancie’s family………………….
Here are the sentences we have for this week. If I was the one filling in, my words are BLUE and if it was my Mom her words are in RED!
1. When I am sad I just look at Teddy and his little face makes me happy again! (by the way, I am RARELY sad but I’m ALWAYS happy to see Teddy’s sweet face!)
2. I want to live a long time for Mom and Dad – they NEED me!
3. No one knows me better than ME.
4. Where the best nap spot might be is a thought that crosses my mind often.
Well that was easy. While I was typing our responses out, Teddy decided to take a quick breath of fresh air with his Dad on the front porch so I will wrap up this post for him. He was outside for a little while in the COLD and when he came in he had a little “fit” by throwing his toys up in the air and rolling around the floor with his nip banana – then he headed for the guest room where he is now on his back snoring. That’s my boy!!!
We will see you next week…………remember to stop by 15andMeowing and leave a note for Ellen about Prancie. I’m sure she will appreciate it and be back with her sentences for FILL-INS next week. You may CLICK HERE
to get her blog.
Hugs, Pam and Teddy too
FRIDAY!!!! The very FIRST Friday of the new year and decade………………and here we are with our co-hosted HOP to spill our guts (hahaha) and fill in the blanks in some sentences – two sentences from each of our co-hosts 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. If you’d like to join in the fun – just click the badge above and when you get to 15andmeowing – fill out the LINKY FORM. EASY PEASY!
For this first Fill-In of the new year I thought I’d do two sentences and let Mom do two. Mom’s words are in BLUE and mine are in RED.
1. My plans for the weekend include baking some cranberry biscotti AND making a pumpkin pie – why? I just feel like it!.
2. You will never find a lack of reading material in my home. (we have a small home library full of books and visit the used book store OFTEN!)
3. I hope I always will be allowed to go outside with Mom and/or Dad – I love fresh air and to sniff the woods and leaves .
4. I hope I never EVER have to wear that sweater Mom got me for Christmas!
Yeah – about #4 – Mom got me a sweater believe it or not and hasn’t tried to wrestle me into it yet. I’m hoping she’ll forget about it. Imagine me – stuffed into a sweater. Well if I have anything to say about it, it’s not gonna happen. Sorry Mom.
Well, if you’ll excuse me I’ll get this post wrapped up – it’s nap time – my Dad is already in the basement on his napping couch which means he started the afternoon nap before I joined him in my napping chair.
“WAIT FOR ME DAD!!!!!!” Hugs, Teddy