Here we are again – it’s FRIDAY and time to fill in the blanks on this fun Hop co-hosted by 15andmeowing and four-legged furballs! Our co-hosts give us four sentences with words missing and WE get to fill in the blanks however we want to. Sometimes I do the blanks and sometimes I share with my Mom………………I thought maybe this week I’d let Mom do ALLLLL the blanks instead of me doing some. She deserves a little treat now and again. HAHAHA GO FOR IT MOM! (her words are in BLUE)
1. I have been in the mood for popcorn for some reason!.
2. Have you started decorating for the holidays yet?
3. I always get excited about the holidays this time of year.
4. The world could use more selflessness, caring, love, gentleness, generosity, understanding and HAPPINESS.
Thanks Mom……………………..good job. Popcorn? What’s that? You’ve never had that since I’ve lived here – I bet I’d like that. “Teddy, you’d just play with it not eat it” ……oh MOOOOOOM!
Have a Happy Friday everybody……………………..and thanks to our co-hosts for this fun Hop – it’s great to see what everyone else says! If you’d like to link up with us – click the badge above and link – – we’ll visit you!!
Gosh is it Friday already? I guess so – I know it’s time for filling in sentences with our co-hosts 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs because I have four sentences each of them posted today and they are FULL of holes needing filled! Now I need to figure out if Mom and should SHARE filling in the blanks OR if one of us should do all of them…….hmm………..I think I’ll let Mom do two and I’ll do two. The ones she fills will be in RED and mine will be in BLUE !
1. Whenever I go outside, I always sniff the air first to see if any introoders are around.
2. Getting old is not as bad as I thought it would be when I was YOUNG!.
3. Good things come to those who BEG !!.
4. Lack of sleep makes me grumpy.
OK – DONE! Two for Mom and two for ME. Mom thinks I shouldn’t have answered #3 like I did but I have learned that if I do something extra CUTE, I get a treat. I’m no dummy!!!
If you’d like to fill in these sentences in your OWN way, just click on 15andmeowing’s badge up at the top of the page and link up. We’d love to read what YOU have to say too.
FREE LEAVES TO ANYONE WHO WANTS THEM! HAHA
Happy Friday!!! Hugs from me and Mom
Hello! Happy Friday! Hope everyone made it through MEOW-LO-WEEN with no big scares! We had big storms at my house so only about 9 brave trick or treaters out for the evening. I took a look at them when they arrived – some great costumes!
The Friendly Fill Ins hop is co-hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing and it’s a lot of fun every Friday. Four sentences with blanks in them – two from each of our hosts – and we just fill them in! Sometimes I do them, sometimes Mom does them, sometimes BOTH of us do them. Below are this week’s sentences and I let Mom do ALLLLLLL of them this week! Her blanks are filled with her words in RED!
1. I never read the whole Sunday newspaper – just certain sections that don’t depress me (!)
2. I mainly read mysteries, other non-fiction.
3. The beginning of a new month is just another marker of time moving so quickly.
4. Talking “baby talk” to Teddy makes me feel silly. (but I do it anyway because I WANT to and he seems to like it!!!!)
OK Mom – now everyone knows how you talk to me. Oh well……………it’s true that I love it – SO THERE! Next week maybe I’ll do all four sentences myself.
Everyone have a GREAT Friday!
Happy Friday! Time to fill in the blanks. I’m happy to say that my Mom and Dad are back home from their little break in Maine where they ate lobster and walked the beach and saw beautiful leaves while I was
suffering lounging in luxury at the spa/kennel. Anyway, we’re all home again and that’s great – puts me in the mood for filling in with our two co-hosts at 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. I thought I’d let my Mom do the filling in this week as a treat for her since she’s not been on the computer this week……this will be an easy way for her to break back into the habit. HAHA. Her words are in BLUE!
1. Lobster is tasty.
2. If I was going to a Halloween party, I would go as a ghost – when I was a young girl that was the EASIEST costume to make – all you needed was a sheet!.
3. If everything goes according to plan, I’ll get caught up on things around here today after being gone for four days – housecleaning, laundry, etc..
4. Being in a “haunted house” is the spookiest thing I have ever experienced.
Well, that’s it for this week………….Mom will be talking about her trip with my Dad for the next few days. I’m just glad they’re home and that they had a good time. They deserve a little break……….and let’s face it – so did I !!!
Time for Friday’s Friendly Fill-Ins! This week Four-Legged Furballs gave us ALL four sentences with blanks because Miss Ellen at 15andMeowing is taking a little time off to be with one of her kitties who isn’t feeling well just now…………….so if you click the badge above – you go to Four-Legged Furballs and you can link up there if you want to join us! This week Mom and I decided to do the filling in together. If the words are MINE, they are in BLUE and if they are Mom’s they are in RED .
1. Watching Teddy play never fails to improve my bad mood.
2. I feel out of place rarely – I can fit in most anywhere if I want to!.
3. I would like to find a treasure chest filled with Squeeze-Ups treats.
4. If you ask me, being HAPPY keeps the doctor away.
We’re sending lots of hugs to Miss Ellen and Noel at 15andMeowing and hope that Noel is comfy and as happy as Miss Ellen can make her feel. My Mom says getting old is no fun but that also goes for us kitties. Angel Sammy taught me that!
Have a super duper Friday and weekend!
Good Day For Enjoying the Grass!