Happy Friday! It’s that time of the week again where our co-hosts provide us with two sentences each that have blanks we need to fill. It’s fun! If you want to play along, click the badge above and LINK UP where it says “LINK HERE” !
Mom and I are SHARING the duty again this week – Mom’s words are in RED and mine are in BLUE!
1._2017 was a very good year. (that’s the year Mom and Dad got me from the shelter!!)
2. Whenever I want to go outside, I go stand by either Mom or Dad and STARE at them until they get the message!.
3. I look forward to cooler weather and pretty leaves this time of year.
4. When people STARE at me, it creeps me out.
I was thinking as Mom and I did the fill-ins that we could put so many other words in the blanks – people and animals are complicated and there are many things that we see, and feel – so filling in the blanks is a matter of choosing “one thing” out of many to fill in the blank (usually!). Interesting huh? YES I’m a “heavy thinker” !!!! HAHAHA
Happy Friday Peeps!
OOPS! WE MADE A BOO BOO YESTERDAY AND POSTED THIS INSTEAD OF POETIC AND THANKFUL THURSDAY – SO HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!
Happy Friday! Time for filling in the blanks – cool way to get to know each other isn’t it! If you’d like to join us – click the badge above – it takes you to 15andMeowing – look for the spot where you can link up with us and DO IT! Our co-hosts give us four sentences with “blanks” and we put our own words in – easy huh?
This week I’m doing the filling in all by myself…………..my own words are in BLUE.
1. My toy basket is too lumpy sometimes to lie in so I just scoop out enough of them to get comfy and have a snooze.
2. I am willing to give up treats for extra trips outside – unfortunately my Mom and Dad aren’t interested in this trade!
3. One random fact about me is if my Mom puts her head down close to my face for any reason I try to eat her hair!!!
4. My personality makes me unique. (Mom says she’s had a lot of cats but NEVER had one like me…..ever!)
So there you have it – another Friday with new information about yours truly, Teddy Kimmell. By the way, about my toy basket……..only recently – after living here for almost four years – did I get IN my toy basket and have a lie down. It’s just been where all my toys are kept and where they all belong. Then I decided to try it out as a bed (I showed this photo on Sunday Selfies a few weeks ago) and since then, Mom noticed that I scooped some of the toys out of it before I got in it. So she tried removing ALL the toys – and left the blankies in it. I like it! BUT next day I put some of the toys back in it. Is Mom now very confused?
Does it bother me that I’ve confused my very own Mom?
Is this a fun game to play with her?
I’m such a little devil……………….good thing my parents let me get away with just about anything…………..no wonder this blog is called ONE SPOILED CAT.
Me in my CROWDED Toy box…….Happy Friday! Love, Teddy
Hello and Happy Friday! Time to fill in the blanks as supplied in sentences from our co-hosts, Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing. If you click the badge above it will take you to 15andmeowing and you can link up with us if you’d like to.
Mom and I did them together this week. My words are ORANGE and hers are BLUE.
1. If you are looking for a cat who isn’t spoiled, try some other house – not this one!!! I’m large and in charge here!!
2. FAITH fills me with hope.
3. It’s only a matter of time before our lives will return to normal – problem is I think it will be a LONG time.
4. The great outdoors is my favorite conversation topic.
There you have it – for better or for worse – our FILLING IN for this week is done. We’re sitting here sort of waiting for the beginning of the remnants of Storm Sally get up this far in Virginia – we know Southern Virginia is already getting heavy rain and we will get some lighter rain here in Northern Virginia. This is going to be a very bad storm season with I think five or six others “brewing” in the oceans. If we could just direct all this rain out West to where the fires are – it would be a WIN WIN…………..sadly we can’t do that – yet – maybe one day?
Hope everyone has a great Friday………………….!!!
Me and Mr. Ted
Greetings and salutations (or something less formal like HI if you prefer!). I’m here to do the filling in of blanks in four sentences – two from each of our co-hosts (see badge above) and if you’d like to play along – just click that badge and link up at 15andmeowing. Easy Peasy.
Now, I kind of like to share the filling in duties with my Mom but not this week – I did them all by myself and my words are in GREEN.
1. I wish I had been alive during the entire 30 years my parents have been together – I’ve missed out on a lot of fun I think!!!!!.
2. My favorite way to have apples is licking up the juice on the plate after Mom has sliced up and eaten an apple!
3. I was sad to find out that so many of my good blogging friends and Cat Scout friends have left for the Bridge – I will miss ALL of them.
4. Managing humans isn’t rocket science. (HAHA…..We have our WAYS!)
There you have it…………..DONE! YAY for me and YAY for you if you also did it! I look forward to doing this every week – it’s fun isn’t it!!! Guess I’ll see you next Friday again.
Happy Friday! Time to fill in the blanks with our co-hosts Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing. You may click the badge above to link up with Four-Legged Furballs if you’ d like to fill some blanks in yourself!
Here are the four sentences we got from our co-hosts for this week. Mom and I sort of shared the fill-in duties this week. If I answered it’s BLUE if she provided the word it’s RED!
1. To have an extra helping of something or not to be a pig? Is a questions I ask myself. (There are a FEW things I find it hard not to have seconds of – potato salad is one of them!)
2. I wish Mom and Dad would let me stay outside longer.
3. I’m on the fence about eating inside a restaurant – we haven’t even gone to a restaurant that serves OUTSIDE since the start of the pandemic.
4. If you don’t ask, you won’t ever know the answer!.
There you have it – another stirring fill-in session. Mom and I are a good team. Hope you all have a grand Friday……………..and weekend to come.
Mom and Me!