Happy Friday – it’s a great day for filling in the blanks don’t you think? Even after we had SNOW all day yesterday I’m still in a Friday mood and ready to complete some sentences. Only this week I’m letting Mom do ALL the filling in while I rest. It’s exhausting being me (hahahaha).
Take it away Mom!
1. I can’t wait to have a day with family and great food on Thanksgiving.
2. I am thankful for being alive.
3. When it comes to pie, I’m a major pumpkin pie girl – but I’ll happily settle for pecan!.
4. A feast is not a feast without friends or family (or both), laughter, and good food.
Thanks Mom – good job. I know you will be gone Thanksgiving Day but that means I will be able to SLEEP all day anywhere in the house I want to. Just as long as you bring back a “Teddy Bag” with some goodies for me I’ll be just fine. Now all we have to do is hope that it’s not snowy next week like it is here today! This is the earliest snow we’ve had in MANY years. Hopefully it’s not a HINT of things to come!!!
I’m working on my Christmas Wish List – are you?
YAY! Friday’s here and it’s time for this fun Blog Hop co-hosted by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. It’s an easy one – just fill in the blanks as you want to, then join the hop so everyone can see your sentences completed – THEN – hop around and read theirs too! Fun way to get to know peeps better. If you click the badge above it will take you away to 15andMeowing and there you can link up your post.
Mom and I both worked on this one…………..my fill-ins are in GREEN and hers are in BLUE!
1. I just finished laundry – yay – now I’ll do the ironing and I’ll be DONE!.
2. My next birthday will be in March and I’ll be THREE.
3. The sound of the crack of lightning nearby makes me cringe.
4. Right now, I am craving peace and quiet because I’m sound asleep on Mom’s bed.
Yep – there you have it – completed fill-ins from me and Mom. Why don’t you play along with us and everyone else? Oh come on – you can do it!
I like it when Dad takes me out – he lets me stay out a lot longer than Mom does!
Thanks Pop! Love Teddy
Time to fill in the blanks! This is a great Hop co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. All you have to do is fill in the blanks in FOUR sentences on Friday – join in the Hop – and get to know each other better………….it’s always fun to find out new things about each other. Wanna join in? Click the badge above and fill in the LINKY form. EASY right?
Today I thought Mom and I would BOTH fill in – – so if it was MY turn, my fill-ins are in BLUE and Mom’s are in GREEN!
1. One can hope that even though it’s raining today, Mom and Dad will let me go outside for some fresh air!.
2. Given the choice of vacationing at home or in Maine, I would pick Maine – we go every year and we just LOVE IT!.
3. My Mom and Dad make me feel REAL LOVE.
4. I never go a day without thinking about how LUCKY I am.
So there you have it! Our fill-ins! I suppose many of you might be wondering WHY I have my “Bakin in Baconia” post up TODAY when we usually do it on Saturday. Well, we can blame my Mom for that. She was so excited to start the new “NOVEMBER THANKSGIVING SERIES” of recipes that she scheduled it to go live TODAY instead of tomorrow. Oh well – so what? You have a new recipe from the Castle one day earlier! To make up for that – you get ANOTHER recipe tomorrow. Sometimes mistakes lead to GOOD things – right?
Happy Friday from the wacky household I live in………………………….tee hee
LETTING IT ALL HANG OUT!!!!!
Happy Friday and YAY for Friendly Fill Ins Blog Hop co-hosted by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. If you’d like to join us in filling in the blanks our co-hosts have given us this week, please do – just click the badge above and when you get there fill out the LINKY FORM and join in the fun.
Each of our co-hosts gives us two sentences with blanks…………………here are the four sentences we have THIS week and I have decided to give Mom a special treat and let HER fill them ALL in!!!! Her fill-ins are in RED.
1. Homelessness is an awful thing – for humans AND animals alike.
2. I always read very few (front page, Metro) sections of the newspaper.
3. Black cats are so beautiful and sleek and shiny.
4. A fire in the fireplace is my favorite treat. (But my favorite food treat is a mango or strawberry popsicle!)
There you have it – straight from the horse’s mouth – well not horse really but my Mom and she’s not a horse by ANY means. Hope you all have a SUPER FRIDAY. We have a cold and rainy day. But that’s OK – I can handle that. I’ll just say inside and SLEEP!
Good thing we don’t have sound to go with this photo or you’d hear some snores!
P.S. TODAY IS LAST DAY TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS FOR THE HALLOWEEN PET COSTUME CONTEST!! (photoshopped or real costumes if you’re brave enough to try that out on your pet)
Hi Everyone! Time to fill in! This is a fun blog hop co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. Tons of fun and we hope you will join in with us by clicking the badge above and filling in the form to share some fun with everyone else who participates.
This week I let Mom fill in some while I filled in the others…………so we BOTH got to have some fun! Mom’s words are in RED and mine are in BLUE!
1. For Halloween, I want to be somewhere near the front door so I can see the kids dressed up for trick or treat!.
2. Every year on my birthday my husband makes me feel like royalty.
3. On a dark and stormy night, I like to curl up in my basement hideaway because it’s QUIET down there and I can’t hear the thunder!.
4. If I had a witch’s cauldron, I would stir up a potion for LOVE – the world can use a little more of it don’t you think??.
So that’s it gang! Mom and I filled in the blanks. Mom and Dad have been away for four days in Maine and I’m sure she will write all about it after she’s had some proper rest. I was at the kitty spa (kennel) while they were gone and I feel fine but humans get tired easily I think!
Have a happy Friday!
It’s that time again! Time to play around with sentences that have blanks in them and fill in the “holes” with something about ME ME ME (or Mom of course). This fun Hop is co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs and we look forward to it every single week! If you click the badge above you can fill in the linky form and join us.
I am sharing fill-ins with my Mom today. I’m doing the FIRST TWO and she’s doing the LAST TWO sentences. I believe in sharing………………well…………..sometimes!
1. I have high hopes for getting some of the canned salmon Mom is using for dinner tonight – she’s making salmon croquettes!.
2. Hearing hawks make me nervous – if I’m outside, I run to my Mom OR just give her the “look” and we go inside.
3. I’m surprised that Fall is so late this year and it’s been so warm – I am READY for pretty leaves, fires in the fireplace and cozy sweaters!.
4. To make a long story short, don’t talk so much!!!
About #4, Mom says she knows several people who say that about making a long story short but usually they say it after the story they are telling is already a LOT longer than it needed to be!
We want to thank our two co-hosts for the fun filling in the blanks is every week – it’s super fun seeing what everybody says. There are a lot of memes going around with “tell 12 facts about yourself”, etc. but this way of doing it is a lot easier – four at a time! YAY FOR OUR CO-HOSTS!!!
Hugs from me and Mom
Time for Friday’s Filling In fun…………………I asked Mom if she’d like to fill the blanks in as a special treat. She said “sure”……….so the RED stuff in the sentences below will be HER words. This is such a fun exercise and we thank our cohosts of Friendly Fill-Ins for having such a great blog hop every week. Each of them contributes two sentences to the HOP………..and when we visit everyone who is in the Hop we get to learn new stuff about everyone. It’s a fun way to get to know everyone better!
Here are the four sentences for this week:
1. LOVE brings out the best in me.
2. Having surgery makes me grumpier than Grumpy Cat.
3. If money grew on trees, I would be incredibly rich – we live in a woods!!!!
4. I have a fear of snakes that is out of proportion to my “experiences” with snakes – I have RARELY seen one but I just can’t STAND them!.
Well Mom, guess what – I have never seen a snake but if you don’t like them then I don’t like them! I know when we are out in the yard on a walk and I’m playing in the leaves around the yard you worry when I get all FUZZED UP on ALERT with bushy tail, etc. and I stare at the leaves like something is moving there…….but you know I get like that when I see a bug or a leaf blows out of the pile so it doesn’t mean there’s a vicious snake there. I’m just ALERTING! I know it freaks you out though so I’ll try not to do that as much as I like to (hahaha).
C’mon Mom – let’s go for another walk……………………….let’s see what we can find out there together! HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!
Me and Mom’s foot…………
Time to do our “filling in” thing! This is a super fun Hop co-hosted by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs and it’s always TONS OF FUN to read what everyone says when they fill-in the blanks on the four sentences we are given.
Here are our sentences for this week and I got to fill them out ALL BY MYSELF this week. My own words are in RED !
1. I have faith in my Mom and Dad to know what’s the BEST for me (even though I don’t always pay attention to them!).
2. Yesterday, I hopped up on the bench down in the woods next to my Mom which I hardly EVER do – it was cool down there.
3. My favorite place to be is OUTSIDE.
4. If I was granted one wish, it would be totally impossible for me to choose just one thing to wish for so I’d give my wish away to someone who REALLY needed it.
There you have it. Teddy Kimmell, UP CLOSE AND PURRRSONAL on a Friday! Now if you’ll excuse me, I will do my usual morning routine and have a good old snooze-fest on the guest room bed.
HAPPY FRIDAY!! Hugs, Teddy
Friendly Fill-Ins on Friday
Time to fill in the blanks! Another super fun HOP co-hosted by 15andMeowing AND Four-Legged Furballs. It’s easy and fun to fill in the blanks they give us in FOUR sentences every Friday. Mom and I take turns filling in or sometimes BOTH of us fill in! Either way, it’s fun to do and let us learn something about each other by visiting the others hooked into the HOP. You can join in by clicking the graphic above and filling in the LINKY FORM. Easy!
This week I thought the sentences might be easier for Mom to fill in rather than for ME to fill in so it’s ALL HERS today. Her fill-ins are in ORANGE (or is it ginger???)!
1. As a child, I feared NOTHNG but I would get “anxious” over things like my piano or dance recitals.
2. Friday the 13th is just another day for me – I’m not superstitious .
3. I think empathy is my best quality.
4. You can’t go wrong with ordering a hamburger when nothing else on a menu “leaps” out at you!!
Thanks Mom. I woulda said “cheeseburger” but “hamburger” is OK too. HAHAHAHA Before I go and beg Mom to take me outside for a walkabout I wanted to show you something VERY COOL that Mom and I won from The Cat On My Head’s recent giveaway of ten pairs of fabulous custom-designed kitty socks! We were lucky enough to be one of ten winners of a FREE pair of these socks. They were TOTALLY free including no charge for shipping and they are made by a company called OurSock. You can visit them HERE
You have a choice of uploading any photo for them to print on your custom socks………..well OF COURSE Mom put ME on her socks. They came very quickly too – we couldn’t WAIT to open the package up and here’s what we saw!
It’s ME – it’s ME! Mom loves these and not just because my face is on them – they are soft and much like compression hose (which my Mom wears anyway!)…………they stay up on her legs too which is sometimes a problem with socks. We are SO GRATEFUL to The Kitties Blue at The Cat On My Head
for being generous enough to draw names for ten winners of a pair of these fabulous socks. Mom calls them her “TEDDY SOCKS”………….
Happy Friday !
Happy Friday everybody! It’s time to fill in the blanks……….this fun blog hop is co-hosted by our friends at 15andMeowing AND Four-Legged Furballs and it’s a great time to get together and share information about ourselves or our humans! How do we do that? Well each of our hostesses give us TWO sentences and WE take over and fill in the blanks! It’s fun and if you wanna join in – click the badge above to go to 15andMeowing and fill in the LINKY FORM – EASY!
Here are this week’s sentences and Mom and I split them up this time around. I filled in #1 and #3 and Mom did #2 and #4! Mine are BLUE and hers are RED.
1. When it is hot, I like being under a shrub outside OR my dwarf maple tree in the cool dirt!.
2. I am looking forward to the END of this month. (note: July is the most miserable month possible here in Northern Virginia…..August won’t be much better but still not as bad as July!)
3. The theme song of my life would be “The Lion Sleeps Tonight” (except that this lion sleeps not just at night but most of the time….tee hee).
4. There is no such thing as too many friends or too much love.
OK Mom – we did it again this week! We make good fill-in partners don’t you think? I have to admit too that even though I love being outside in the heat, I do think July is rather miserable – it’s not just hot but it’s humid and I know that makes you uncomfortable when you take me outside. At least we have a lot of shade around in our yard AND there’s always the nice cool woods we can hide out in……
Down the woods trail to the bench……
I hope everyone stays cool today – we are hopeful that today we will at long last get some rain. All the plants are wanting it – Mom and Dad want it – and I have to admit, I want it – another of my favorite things is taking a walk in the rain!