Friday! Fill-Ins! Didn’t we just do this? HAHAHA Time is weird these days, isn’t it. Anyway, here we are and we are ready to fill in the blanks. If you want to do the same thing and get on the Hop just click the badge above and fill in the LINKY form – easy!
Each of our co-hosts gave us two sentences with blanks………………….Mom and I did them TOGETHER – if they are HER words they’re in RED, if they’re MY words they’re in BLUE!
1. My plans for the weekend include asking to go outside a bunch of times – that’s not unusual but I figure I’d better get out there today because probably there will be fireworks all day tomorrow!
2. I no longer enjoy fireworks. (when I was a kid I loved them but now that I’m older they just irritate me!)
3. I’m grateful I have the freedom to set my own schedule – was one of my favorite things about retiring!.
4. LOVE (and cats!) make(s) a house a home. (Hey Mom – you should have let ME answer this one…..I would say the same thing except for changing “cats” to “loving humans”)
So there you have it – filling in done again for another week. I wonder what kind of sentence we’ll have to fill in next week? Guess I’ll just have to wait and see………………..everyone please stay safe not just “virus-safe” but also “fireworks-safe” !!!
Happy Almost 4th!
YAY! Friday is here! Time for us to join the Blog Hop that lets you learn more about your friends just by filling in the blanks in sentences! Our co-hosts each provide us two sentences and we just fill in the blanks – how easy can it be??!!! If you’d like to join us – click the badge above and fill in the linky form!!
Mom and I shared the filling in duties this week………….if the words are MINE they’re in GREEN if they’re Mom’s words they’re in BLUE.
1. I almost caught a skink today – he was at the bottom of a tree and I snuck up on him but he saw me at the last second and scooted out of reach – pooey!.
2. I finally have begun purging “stuff” from the basement storage – a flood in the basement MAY HAVE encouraged me to do so!!
3. I find hunting skinks, chasing squirrels, and napping in a pile of leaves very interesting. (not necessarily in that order!)
4. I have my doubts about the people who think wearing a mask is stupid and unnecessary.
OK Mom – we did it! We got the fill-ins done! Now I can go take a nap and you can get back to whatever it is that humans do when we’re napping. Thanks to our co-hosts for this fun weekly HOP………like I said, we sure learn a lot about each other this way.
We’re done right Mom? Good – Nite Nite!
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AUNT CAROL !!!!
Hello friends! Hope you’re all well – we are at my house – and I am doing my best to make sure it stays that way! Today we Hop with our co-hosts 15andmeowing and four-legged furballs to fill in the blanks in sentences they provide us every week. You can sure learn a lot of stuff with this Hop…………if you’d like to join in the fun – click the badge above and fill out the linky form and THAT’S ALL THERE IS TO IT!
Here are today’s four sentences and Mom and I split them up again this week. If Mom is filling in, her words are in GREEN and if it’s my turn the words are in BLUE.
1. June is a good month to spend a lot of time outside – it’s not “sweaty wet” hot yet but the humidity is moving in – Great for cats but not so great for humans.
2. I love to play board games but David’s not a fan!.
3. I’m not ashamed to admit I am probably overweight but I’ve been at the SAME weight for over 15 years (maybe longer!).
4. I’d rather not give up my outdoor without harness/leash privileges so I’d better quit chasing wildlife into other people’s yards!!.
About #4 – Mom and Dad have allowed me to be outside WITH THEM (or one of them if both can’t) for over a year now and I’ve been very good. If I see a squirrel running to hop up in a tree I’ll make a dash for it – but sometimes the trees aren’t in MY yard!!! Mom says “NO TEDDY” and most of the time I stop. I just need to work on controlling my instincts!
So that’s the filling in for the week. Thanks to Miss Lorianne and Miss Ellen for giving us such swell sentences every week. We like doing our filling in!
Hello everybody – time for me and Mom to do our bestest job filling in the blanks our co-hosts, 15andmeowing and Four-legged Furballs gave us to work on this week. Every week they each supply two sentences for us to complete – it’s a cool way of getting to know more about each other isn’t it! If you click the badge above, you will FLY over to 15andmeowing where you can join up with us using the LINKY form!
Guess who is the only filler-inner this week – ME ME ME ME! I thought I’d go ahead and dive back in to full possession of fill-in-the-blanks at least for this week. Maybe next week I’ll let Mom have a whack at it too. Here’s this week’s sentences and I filled in the blanks with ORANGE!
- I would like to improve my psychic skills. (If I did, I could be in the right place at the right time for treats and knowing when Mom needs a special hug)
- My favorite treat is Delectables Squeeze-ups!!.
- My current to-do list includes continuing to behave when I’m allowed outside so that I won’t have to wear my harness and leash – so far so good – I stick close to Mom and Dad and I intend to KEEP it that way!
- I finally got my Dad to put a long stick under the couch and pull out all my springs, mice, and ping pong balls that I ACCIDENTALLY put there!
There – I did pretty good didn’t I? Like I said, next week I’ll share with Mom or let her do the whole thing depending on the sentences…………….I mean it’s really NOT “all about me” around here – it’s about me and Mom sharing!
Speaking of sharing – I just have to brag a little bit about my Mom………………….she shared a very old poem she’d written with her friend Doctor Phoebe Chi (an amazing physician and poet as well as the lady who makes gorgeous sea glass jewelry)…………..and Miss Phoebe asked if she could publish it on her blog. Mom said YES…………..and there’s a link below to the poem on her blog. Mom is thrilled…..we admire Dr. Phoebe so much and to have her want to put Mom’s poem (which fits these times pretty well!) on her blog made us happy.
Keeping Your Faith
Big Hugs to all of you AND to Dr. Phoebe!
Hello Friday! Mom and I think this post will appear on Friday anyway – remember LAST week when
Mom we got things messed up? Well not this week! Anyway, this is a FUN Hop and one we look forward to every week. It’s co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs and if you’d like to join in and fill in the blanks – click the badge above and link up.
Here are the four sentences with blanks that we have for today……..two from each co-host. Mom and I each did two sentences this week. My fill-in words are in RED and Mom’s are in BLUE!
1. I just finished my early morning nap – so I think I’ll begin my mid-morning nap.
2. I am hoping to start talking Mom and Dad into taking me out more now that the weather is perking up!.
3. Waking up another day is my idea of success. (those of you who have been through things in your life where you weren’t so sure you would wake up again know what I mean!)
4. When I can’t sleep, I puff up my pillows, turn over, adjust the covers and try, try, again !
So there you have it – another successful filling in experience by the dynamic duo of ME and Mom. We hope all of you have a Happy Mother’s Day on Sunday. My Mom says I’m the reason she gets to celebrate since her Mom and my Dad’s Mom are long gone to the Bridge AND since Mom and Dad have no human kids. I’m THEIR BOY!!!!! YAY!!!!!
Hugs, Pam and Teddy too