Happy Friday Friends! You know what Friday means………….fill in the blanks with our co-hosts 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. Every week they each give us two sentences with blanks for us to fill. If you’d like to play along with us and fill in your OWN blanks – click the badge above and fill out the linky there. Easy Peasy!
This week I decided that I wasn’t in the mood to share filling in duties with Mom………I did them ALL BY MYSELF and my own words are in BLUE!
1. I am particular about my daily schedule – I know when it’s time for a treat, time to go outside for a walk, time for my Mom and Dad to go to bed – I’m like their own personal kitty clock (Mom says).
2. My favorite time of day is first thing in the morning with Mom before OLD DAD gets up!!.
3. When I was adopted, put in a PTU and saw my new home is a moment I will never forget.
4. Have you ever heard of a kitty who loves playing in the snow? (I’ve shown you a photo before of Angel Sammy out in the snow – won’t catch ME doing that but he loved it)
That’s it – we’ve done our filling in for the day – now I can take yet another nap. Oh I do love my naps. Don’t we all??????
Love and Happy Friday! Teddy
Friday and time for us to fill in some blanks with our co-hosts Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing. We get four sentences every Friday with lots of blanks that we need to fill in. If we fill them in and share in the Hop we find out about lots of other people and they find out stuff about us! GIVE AND TAKE huh? Yep- you betcha.
Here are this week’s four sentences – – – – two from each of our co-hosts. I let my Mom help me fill these in – so if SHE’S filling in her words are in RED and if it’s ME providing the info, my fill-ins are BLUE!
1. I could not sleep all the time like I do without feeling totally safe and relaxed – which I do!.
2. A simple pleasure I enjoy is being up extra early in the morning so I can have quality time with Teddy on my own before hubby arises!.
3. If I could change one thing about myself, it would be tough to pick just ONE thing – I have SEVERAL!!!.
4. Real peace is hard to find these days. (Just watch the news or read the newspaper and you’ll see it’s true – but we find OUR peace at home anyway!)
There you have it – Mom and I have done our thing for another week. We want to thank our co-hosts because this is not only FUN for us but FUN for everyone who reads our answers – Mom often gets emails from people who have read our responses. People do like to share………….that’s for sure!!!
If you’d like to join in the FILLING IN fun – just click the badge above and be transported to Four-Legged Furballs where you can fill in the LINKY form and play along with us. We’d love it if you hopped with us and told us more about YOU!
Hugs, Pam and Teddy too
Happy Friday everyone. Time for us to fill in the blanks and my Mom and I are ready to do that. This is a GREAT “Hop” cohosted by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs every single Friday. There are four sentences with blanks and all we have to do is fill in the blanks – amazing what you can learn about somebody that way. If you’d like to join in the fun – click the badge above and link up!!
Before we start we just want to say we send a big HUG to one of the co-hosts……….Ellen of 15andMeowing because she has lost one of her sweet cats – Prancie – who left for the Rainbow Bridge Wednesday. It’s always hard to say goodbye………..Prancie was the Featured Tabby in the Tabby Cat Club for January – we all knew she was not well but had hoped she had more time. We send hugs to Prancie’s family………………….
Here are the sentences we have for this week. If I was the one filling in, my words are BLUE and if it was my Mom her words are in RED!
1. When I am sad I just look at Teddy and his little face makes me happy again! (by the way, I am RARELY sad but I’m ALWAYS happy to see Teddy’s sweet face!)
2. I want to live a long time for Mom and Dad – they NEED me!
3. No one knows me better than ME.
4. Where the best nap spot might be is a thought that crosses my mind often.
Well that was easy. While I was typing our responses out, Teddy decided to take a quick breath of fresh air with his Dad on the front porch so I will wrap up this post for him. He was outside for a little while in the COLD and when he came in he had a little “fit” by throwing his toys up in the air and rolling around the floor with his nip banana – then he headed for the guest room where he is now on his back snoring. That’s my boy!!!
We will see you next week…………remember to stop by 15andMeowing and leave a note for Ellen about Prancie. I’m sure she will appreciate it and be back with her sentences for FILL-INS next week. You may CLICK HERE
to get her blog.
Hugs, Pam and Teddy too
FRIDAY!!!! The very FIRST Friday of the new year and decade………………and here we are with our co-hosted HOP to spill our guts (hahaha) and fill in the blanks in some sentences – two sentences from each of our co-hosts 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. If you’d like to join in the fun – just click the badge above and when you get to 15andmeowing – fill out the LINKY FORM. EASY PEASY!
For this first Fill-In of the new year I thought I’d do two sentences and let Mom do two. Mom’s words are in BLUE and mine are in RED.
1. My plans for the weekend include baking some cranberry biscotti AND making a pumpkin pie – why? I just feel like it!.
2. You will never find a lack of reading material in my home. (we have a small home library full of books and visit the used book store OFTEN!)
3. I hope I always will be allowed to go outside with Mom and/or Dad – I love fresh air and to sniff the woods and leaves .
4. I hope I never EVER have to wear that sweater Mom got me for Christmas!
Yeah – about #4 – Mom got me a sweater believe it or not and hasn’t tried to wrestle me into it yet. I’m hoping she’ll forget about it. Imagine me – stuffed into a sweater. Well if I have anything to say about it, it’s not gonna happen. Sorry Mom.
Well, if you’ll excuse me I’ll get this post wrapped up – it’s nap time – my Dad is already in the basement on his napping couch which means he started the afternoon nap before I joined him in my napping chair.
“WAIT FOR ME DAD!!!!!!” Hugs, Teddy
Happy Friday! Here we are with our “fill-in-the-blanks” fun which is a co-hosted blog hop courtesy of 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. We get four sentences and all we have to do is fill in the blanks. Fun AND we find out new stuff about each other! Today’s Hop is of course all about Christmas so let’s get to filling in Mom! Mom and I usually “share” filling in duties. Oh by the way if you want to Hop with us? Just click the badge above and it will take you where you can link up.
Here are today’s four sentences – two from each of our hosts – my Mom’s words are in GREEN and mine are in RED:
1. My holiday plans include spending as much time as possible lying under the tree – I know it will disappear by new year!.
2. I can’t wait to see Teddy (shhhh…I got him a SWEATER!) open his/her gift from me.
3. All I want for Christmas is to watch Mom and Dad open their gifts – I will collect the tissue paper!.
4. Having friends over and enjoying their company is the best way to spread holiday cheer.
We will be having friends here on Christmas Day and I really like being around them a lot so it will be fun to have them here. We are going to have a fire in the fireplace, Christmas music and movies, and Mom is making a Honeybaked ham and trimmings. It will be a warm and happy day……….and I will be spending my THIRD Christmas in my FOREVER HOME which is gift enough for me!!!
Since this is the last Fill-In before Christmas, I want to say MEOWY CHRISTMAS to all of you and I hope your holiday is full of happy moments, lots of love and of course GREAT PRESENTS AND TREATS!!!
Friday again! Woo Hoo! Let’s see what kinds of cool sentences our co-hosts of this Hop have for us today. 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs come up with some GREAT “holes” in their sentences and we do our best to fill them in.
Here are this week’s sentences – two from each of our co-hosts and if you would like to take a stab at answering these yourself, just click the badge above – it takes you to Four-Legged Furballs and all you do is fill out the LINKY form and you’re in with us. I filled out #1 and #3 and Mom did #2 and #4. Mom’s words are RED and mine are GREEN (festive huh?!)
1. UPS and FED Ex trucks coming up my driveway all the time stresses me this time of year.
2. My favorite holiday film is National Lampoon Christmas Vacation (although I have to say White Christmas is a close second!)
3. If you ask me, getting extra treats makes this season merry and bright.
4. Christmas music brings back memories.
Mom says she’s just a big old (very old) kid when Christmas rolls around. I am kind of “blah” about it but then I didn’t know what all the hubbub was about when I came to live here. I spent my first Christmas of life WHO KNOWS WHERE – maybe in the woods? Maybe in a barn? My parents adopted me AFTER Christmas in 2017 – it was February. So by the time we had my First Christmas it was kind of just another day except they put a tree in our library. HAHAHA Anyway, I suspect when I’m allowed to play with the present wrappings and ribbon on Christmas day I’ll perk up a bit. Also I can see what Santa Paws puts in my stocking!
Remember – behave yourselves because Mom says SANTA PAWS CAN SEE EVERYTHING…………….that’s a little scary but I believe it!
Hello Everyone! Friday is here and it’s time to fill in the blanks in some sentences. Yep – FOUR sentences from our TWO co-hosts……….15andmeowing and four-legged furballs. Wanna play along with us? It’s easy – just click the badge above and link up. All you have to do is fill the blanks in and you’re DONE! Neat way to share information about ourselves with the world.
Here are this week’s sentences and the blanks were filled in by my Mom this week……..I thought I’d give her a little treat and not poke my nose in this time around.
1. I look forward to seeing Christmas decorations in everyone’s yard at the holidays. (we always go for a drive at least twice before Christmas to see yards/houses/shops/our Main Street all decked out in lights!)
2. I can see lots of NAKED big oak trees outside my home office window. (our backyard is woods – down to a creek – this time of year when all the leaves are off the trees we can see back behind us to the next street but otherwise we can’t see anything but beautiful woods)
3. Christmas music always puts me in a festive mood.
4. My favorite holiday tradition is hanging a stocking on the fireplace mantel – I love that part – Teddy has one there too!.
Mom admits to being a big old (very old) kid when it comes to Christmas. She still gets excited about the whole thing. I’m always happy to see what’s in my stocking but other than that I can take it or leave it. If I liked boxes I’m sure I’d be thrilled with all the wrapping paper, ribbons and boxes on Christmas morning but I will just watch from a slight distance and think “humans are a very strange bunch of critters!” like I usually do. HAHAHA
Thanks to our co-hosts for another fun bunch of sentences……………………..!
Hello Friends! Indulge me for a second (I asked Teddy’s permission first!) so I can share a link to a sweet and most kind friend’s website at Etsy. Phoebe is a busy physician in practice but still finds time for a wonderful cause. If you’re looking for something gorgeous, reasonably priced, and that HELPS a worthy cause – please consider her sea glass handmade jewelry. Gorgeous doesn’t quite fit the bill ! Just CLICK HERE
Giving the beauty of the sea with a full heart………….