Friday! YAY! It’s been a long and hot week here and I think you can say that for almost anywhere. Summer is being MEAN this year. I haven’t even asked to go outside. That’s when you know its’ bad. Today is fill-in Friday which is when our two co-hosts each give us two sentences full of holes – we fill in the holes (blanks!) and voila – we find out more stuff about each other. Fun huh? Well it is, and if you wanna join in – click the badge above and link up.
Here are our four sentences for this week. Mom and I both filled in………..she did more than I did though! Her words are BLUE and mine are GREEN.
1. I have been contemplating the possibility of one last European cruise for my husband and me – for our 30th anniversary next year.
2. I want to read a newspaper article about something uplifting/happy/positive JUST ONCE!.
3. People should worry less about getting older and more about enjoying whatever age they are NOW.
4. I want to make the world a better place by making people smile when they see me!!!.
Yep – that’s me and Mom for the week…………..we put our heads together and filled in the blanks. Thanks to our co-hosts for giving us such fun every Friday. Now I’m READY FOR THE WEEKEND!
Me and my Mom say HAPPY FRIDAY!
Happy Friday! Time for us to plug in the holes in the good ship Friendly Fill-In so it doesn’t sink! HAHAHA Our two co-hosts give us four sentences every week with holes and we do the filling in then share on the Hop. We learn lots of new stuff about each other that way. Tons of fun. If you want to join us – you can get the sentences from either of our co-hosts on their blogs, then just finish things off and LINK UP by clicking on the badge above.
Here are this week’s sentences – two from each co-host. Oh – and this week I let Mom fill in ALL BY HERSELF! Her words are in BLUE!
1. I am able to diet, but I won’t. (I “am what I am” at this point in my life at almost 72 – I watch what I eat but don’t particularly care what my weight is as long as I fit in my jeans….hahaha)
2. I won’t ever get cancer again. (Explanation: I say this every night before I go to bed…..and pray that it comes TRUE)
3. The current chapter of my life would be titled who knew being older could be so much fun?
4. I’ve been meaning to do Spring cleaning but haven’t yet. (So, I’m thinking it’s too late for Spring cleaning…..it’s now Summer…..so maybe NEXT YEAR I’ll do Spring cleaning???)
OK Mom thanks for being my “filler-inner”……………..And also thanks to our co-hosts for giving us such great sentences to fill in every week. Hope everyone has a GREAT FRIDAY and nice weekend too…………..we will be hot and humid outside, but inside is cool and comfy! Guess which one we choose.
Friday!! Time to fill in the blanks! It’s a great exercise in “getting to know you” – every Friday we have four sentences with blanks that we fill with our own words – we learn a lot about each other and it’s fun. Wanna join us? Click the badge above and link up!
Here are this week’s sentences are below and Mom and I changed up on answering…..Mom’s words are in BLUE and mine are in RED!
1. I like my coffee with cream and sugar.
2. When I was 16, I had to have contact lenses because my Mom wanted me to have them instead of glasses – I HATED THEM and quit wearing them and have worn glasses since!!
3. I spend the most time thinking about getting Mom or Dad to take me OUTSIDE.
4. Meowing loudly at the front door is a risk worth taking. (someone usually takes me outside when they get tired of me screaming)
There you have it – more exciting information about me and my Mom………………we are so interesting aren’t we? HAHAHAHA Hope you all have a fabulous Friday!
Love and Friday Hugs, Teddy
Happy Friday! Time to complete some sentences that have holes left in them on purpose by our co-hosts with an eye towards divulging a little bit of ourselves so you know us better! Sneaky huh?! Well, mostly it’s just fun to do and if you’d like to join in, click the badge above which links to 15AndMeowing and link up!!!
We get two sentences from each of our co-hosts and each week my Mom and I kind of trade off who gets to fill-in……………………Mom’s in charge this week and her words are in RED.
1. Summer is a good time to stay inside (it’s so hot and humid and buggy outside!).
2. The most recent person that I talked on the phone with was my sister – we talked about what a nice visit we had for her 81st birthday on Wednesday!.
3. I thought I would grow out of wanting to live happily ever after, but I haven’t.
4. I feel annoyed when people ask me why I don’t color my hair (it’s a mousy brown with the occasional gray hair – big deal – I’m sorry if it’s boring!!).
Thanks Mom…………..Did you say MOUSIE brown hair? I think MOUSIE brown is a GREAT color!!!!!!!
No I’m not a throw rug Mom…………….step OVER the kitty and not on him please!
Hello! Time to fill in the blanks…….this is a Hop co-hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing and it’s so much fun not just to be filling in but to see what OTHERS fill-in too! Want to join us? Click the badge above and link up with us.
Here are this week’s sentences (two from each co-host) and this week I filled them out all by myself with no help from Mom!! YAY ME!!! My words are in BLUE.
1. I would love to be a personal assistant to Garfield – I think we have a whole lot in common.
2. If I had a boat, I would name it Teddy’s Tugboat.
3. I want to improve my begging skills – I’m pretty darn good but I need to “UP” my success rate!.
4. Surprises are THE BEST (unless they involve a trip in the car to SURPRISE the vet!).
There you have it. Some thoughts right off the top of my ginger head. It’s Friday you know so I will wish everyone a HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!!
This was taken one month after I moved into this house from the shelter – do I look relaxed to you???????
Woo Hoo! Friday is here and it’s time to do a bit of filling in. Every Friday our co-hosts Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing give us TWO sentences each with lots of “holes” in them that need to be filled in. It lets tell a bit about ourselves when we fill those blanks! If you’d like to have fun with us – just click the badge above and it will take you to 15andMeowing where you can link up.
Mom and I had a bit of a conundrum figuring out who should answer which sentences this week but we compromised. We took turns. My words are in GREEN and hers are in RED!
1. Bacon is my favorite item of the foodables residing in our refrigerator right now!
2. My favorite character on Big Bang Theory is (Neither Teddy nor myself have ever seen Big Bang Theory so we are passing on this one!!).
3. I could set a world record for time spent napping but something tells me there would be a LOT of us in that contest for the record!
4. Diving off the high board is the craziest thing I’ve ever done. (I’m NOT a daredevil but when I was a kid on the swim team we HAD to jump off the high board then dive off the board to stay on the swim team so I did it………ONCE………..NEVER AGAIN).
There you have it! Another getting to know you post by me and Mom. We’re a good team. Oh yes – about our answer to #2 – we know we are probably two of the only people in the USA who haven’t watched Big Bang Theory regularly. Mom remembers seeing it ONCE a couple of years ago. She just doesn’t remember the names of the characters. DUH. Oh well – I’m sure we watch lots of stuff on PBS that nobody else has seen either. Different strokes for different folks????
I don’t know about BIG BANG theory but I’m familiar with BIG BUTT !!! HAHAHAHAHA
YAY it’s Friday! Time to have some filling in the blanks kind of fun with our co-hosts 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. Wanna play? Just click the badge above, go to 15andmeowing and LINK up. We learn a lot about each other with these cool sentences we’ve given to complete.
I allowed Mom to be the “FILLER-INNER” again this week. She’s got a knack for it – I limp along but she can do it! GO MOM GO! Her own words are in BLUE.
1. 13 years ago, I was starting a year of treatment for cancer – and I WON!.
2. By this time next year, I hope to be planning a river cruise in Europe for hubby and me.
3. One word that describes me is determined.
4. If my life were a book or movie, it would be in the comedic tragedy (yes I made that up!) genre.
Ta Da! OK Mom………thanks a bunch. I had no idea how to fill those in and you whipped them out in five seconds flat. Now – what do you say to taking me outside for a walk. It’s actually in the 80s and super sunny so you’d better bring some iced tea – I feel a nap in the leaves coming on!
Friday! Time for fill-in fun with our co-hosts 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. Two sentences with “holes” in them for us to fill from each of our co-hosts makes for a whole lot of Friday fun. If you’d like to play along, click the badge above and go to 15andMeowing to sign/link up!
Obviously this week I had to allow – oops – I mean ASK my Mom to be the fill-in expert because they weren’t really “kitty questions” for the most part. Besides, she needs a break from the usual blog stuff she does for me sometimes right? Right! Mom’s fill-in words are in BLUE!
1. I got my first cell phone in who knows what year – it was a long time ago and I’ve never upgraded to something other than a good old flip-phone that I don’t use for anything but calling AAA or David – no texting, no photos, etc. – that shows you how OLD I am right?????
2. I wish the word HOMELESS could be removed from the English language. (If that word COULD be removed it would just mean that NOBODY – human or animal – would not have a HOME so HOMELESS would be an unnecessary word)
3. I’ll never outgrow my sense of humor or my love of life
4. Just about everything make(s) me feel old.
Thanks Mom – you always say “you’re as old as you feel”…………….I know you have good days and bad days and I think all of us human or animal do……but every day I have with you and Dad is a GOOD DAY and I hope the three of us are together for a very long time.
Hope everybody has a super duper Friday AND weekend……………!!
Didn’t you see the DO NOT DISTURB sign Mom??????
Happy Friday! It’s time for the Friendly Fill-Ins Blog Hop co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. I’m also taking the opportunity to tell you about Ellen Pilch’s brand new book “I Am Not A Skunk” which is her second book and just as adorable as “Prancie’s Prayer” which was also about one of her many kitties.
First comes the filling in fun! Each of our co-hosts gives us TWO sentences with blanks to fill in……..and when we fill the blanks in and share through the Hop we find out fun stuff about our friends who are also in the Hop. If you’d like to join us – just click on the badge above – it will take you to 15andMeowing and you can link up. I let my Mom do the filling in this week – my little Easter gift to her (hahaha). Mom’s words are in EASTERY PINK!
1. An Easter ( or Passover) memory that I have is getting excited about wearing my Easter dress, hat and gloves to Sunday School on Easter Sunday when I was a little girl.
2. I hope to purchase smaller sized clothes (yes that means I want to lose weight!) this year.
3. When the days are warm, I love taking Teddy outside for a walk
4. If the Easter Bunny visited my house, he would be confused since I hide Easter eggs for my husband myself!!
Now we want to tell you about Miss Ellen’s adorable new book. It’s a charming story about another of her many kitties and how she came to find her forever home with Ellen and her husband. Ellen’s first book was about her kitty Prancie and this one is about sweet Emmy. Because Emmy is a black and white kitty she was mistaken for a skunk when first seen in the yard! After a clever way of proving she was indeed a kitty looking for a meal and possible home, Emmy gets her wish and joins the Pilch tribe of kitties to live happily ever after.
The book is available on Amazon – you may click the cover and it will take you right to the page on Amazon where you can purchase the book. Don’t miss out – add this one to your own collection or get it now for a special “little one” in your life. It’s beautifully written AND illustrated. We can’t wait for Ellen to write another book about one of her other rescue kitties!
Dear Emmy – we know you’re not a skunk!!!!
Hugs, Teddy and Mom Pam
Happy Friday! Time to fill in the blanks………..our co-hosts, 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs each give us TWO sentences every week and we fill in the blanks then SHARE! Want to join in? Click the badge above and link up.
I was my usual generous self and let Mom fill-in this week. I figure this blog is MINE ALL MINE the whole rest of the week so why not let Mom have a little action? Right? Mom’s fill-ins are in RED today. Take it away Mom!
1. I used to be able to stay up late, but I no longer can. (that might have something to do with the fact I get up at 3AM!)
2. I just can’t seem to lost the weight I’d like to – maybe if I tried I could but I haven’t been TRYING!
3. I’m notorious for my homemade biscotti.
4. There’s no use crying over the past – concentrate on the future.
OK Mom…………..you did good! Now let’s go outside shall we? I’m ready for some fresh air and exercise. You deserted me all day yesterday visiting your sister in W. Virginia and today is ALL ABOUT ME ME ME ME! (haha)