Friendly Fill-Ins on Friday
Time to fill in the blanks! Another super fun HOP co-hosted by 15andMeowing AND Four-Legged Furballs. It’s easy and fun to fill in the blanks they give us in FOUR sentences every Friday. Mom and I take turns filling in or sometimes BOTH of us fill in! Either way, it’s fun to do and let us learn something about each other by visiting the others hooked into the HOP. You can join in by clicking the graphic above and filling in the LINKY FORM. Easy!
This week I thought the sentences might be easier for Mom to fill in rather than for ME to fill in so it’s ALL HERS today. Her fill-ins are in ORANGE (or is it ginger???)!
1. As a child, I feared NOTHNG but I would get “anxious” over things like my piano or dance recitals.
2. Friday the 13th is just another day for me – I’m not superstitious .
3. I think empathy is my best quality.
4. You can’t go wrong with ordering a hamburger when nothing else on a menu “leaps” out at you!!
Thanks Mom. I woulda said “cheeseburger” but “hamburger” is OK too. HAHAHAHA Before I go and beg Mom to take me outside for a walkabout I wanted to show you something VERY COOL that Mom and I won from The Cat On My Head’s recent giveaway of ten pairs of fabulous custom-designed kitty socks! We were lucky enough to be one of ten winners of a FREE pair of these socks. They were TOTALLY free including no charge for shipping and they are made by a company called OurSock. You can visit them HERE
You have a choice of uploading any photo for them to print on your custom socks………..well OF COURSE Mom put ME on her socks. They came very quickly too – we couldn’t WAIT to open the package up and here’s what we saw!
It’s ME – it’s ME! Mom loves these and not just because my face is on them – they are soft and much like compression hose (which my Mom wears anyway!)…………they stay up on her legs too which is sometimes a problem with socks. We are SO GRATEFUL to The Kitties Blue at The Cat On My Head
for being generous enough to draw names for ten winners of a pair of these fabulous socks. Mom calls them her “TEDDY SOCKS”………….
Happy Friday !
Happy Friday everybody! It’s time to fill in the blanks……….this fun blog hop is co-hosted by our friends at 15andMeowing AND Four-Legged Furballs and it’s a great time to get together and share information about ourselves or our humans! How do we do that? Well each of our hostesses give us TWO sentences and WE take over and fill in the blanks! It’s fun and if you wanna join in – click the badge above to go to 15andMeowing and fill in the LINKY FORM – EASY!
Here are this week’s sentences and Mom and I split them up this time around. I filled in #1 and #3 and Mom did #2 and #4! Mine are BLUE and hers are RED.
1. When it is hot, I like being under a shrub outside OR my dwarf maple tree in the cool dirt!.
2. I am looking forward to the END of this month. (note: July is the most miserable month possible here in Northern Virginia…..August won’t be much better but still not as bad as July!)
3. The theme song of my life would be “The Lion Sleeps Tonight” (except that this lion sleeps not just at night but most of the time….tee hee).
4. There is no such thing as too many friends or too much love.
OK Mom – we did it again this week! We make good fill-in partners don’t you think? I have to admit too that even though I love being outside in the heat, I do think July is rather miserable – it’s not just hot but it’s humid and I know that makes you uncomfortable when you take me outside. At least we have a lot of shade around in our yard AND there’s always the nice cool woods we can hide out in……
Down the woods trail to the bench……
I hope everyone stays cool today – we are hopeful that today we will at long last get some rain. All the plants are wanting it – Mom and Dad want it – and I have to admit, I want it – another of my favorite things is taking a walk in the rain!
It’s Friday! Time to Fill-In!
YAY! Friday means fill-in fun with our co-hosts, 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. If you click the badge above you can fill out the linky tool and join the rest of us as we fill-in the blanks in FOUR sentences – two from each of our co-hosts. It’s fun – we learn new stuff about each other every single Friday.
I thought I’d let Mom fill-in today……………..give her a little treat you know……….I don’t let her do this EVERY week – I wouldn’t want to spoil her!
Here are this week’s sentences and Mom’s fill-ins are in BLUE.
1. Fireworks are so darn loud and noisy – they scare Teddy and with all the trees around I’m always worried about fires.
2. My favorite 4th of July picnic food is hot dogs – always has been and probably always will be my favorite!
3. I begin every day with A prayer and coffee – not necessarily in that order!_________.
4. Homemade biscotti is the best thing since sliced bread.
OK Mom – you did well…………and I’m glad you worked ME into one of your answers. I really don’t like all that noise for sure. Angel Sammy told me that you and Dad used to do fireworks in your front yard and he didn’t like that much. You haven’t done that since I’ve been here and I hope you don’t start! Actually he said they were just fountains – nothing loud- just sparkly and colorful. That I wouldn’t mind too much……..so if you wanna have a few, I promise not to be a scaredy cat.
THANK YOU ELLEN AND LORIANNE FOR CO-HOSTING FILL-INS!
Friday! YAY! Time to do a little filling in of blanks in sentences – tons of fun too if you ask me……….and easy to join in because all you have to do is click the badge above, fill in the LINKY form and you’re in. This fun hop is co-hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing. Each week each of our co-hosts gives us TWO sentences with blanks and we just fill them in. Easy right?
I decided to share filling in duties with my Mom this week. If it’s ME supplying the words, they are in RED and if it’s Mom answering, they are in BLUE!
1. My favorite Disney character is Mickey Mouse! I bet you can figure out why (squeak!).
2. If I could stay any age for life, I would choose to be age TWO – I turned two in March and I’m having more fun than EVER so I think THIS is a good age to stay.
3. Reading Tarot cards is my secret talent.
4. Life is like a roller coaster – ups and downs and moving WAY WAY too fast.
Well that was fun……………we want to thank our co-hosts for the Hop……..Fridays are a good day to end the week on a high note and doing fill-ins is a high note for sure. Why not join in the fun?
Hugs, Pam and Teddy too
Time for Filling In!!!!
This is a truly FUN Blog Hop which is currently being hosted by our pals 15andMeowing and Four Legged Furballs. Each of our hosts gives us two sentences with blanks and all we have fun filling those blanks in however we want to – I for one let my Mom fill them in sometimes instead of ME…….I’m generous like that! If you’d like to join in, please do – just click the badge above, go to 15andMeowing and fill in the LINKY form – that’s all there is to it. Then visit all the other Hoppers and see their fill-ins.
I’m going to fill the blanks in MYSELF today. It’s my turn – I can’t let Mom always have all the fun right? My own words are in BLUE.
1. It is wonderful having a forever home – I wish all animals did.
2. The best part of last week was when Mom and Dad came home after just one night away from me – when they leave I’m never sure when they will be back!.
3. Every summer, I beg and plead to be able to spend more time outside – even though I’m on a harness I LOVE being out there closer to squirrels and birds.
4. Once upon a time, I was a little 11 month old kitten who was living in an animal shelter and now I’m the King of my very own castle!.
There you have it – my filling in for Friday. Hope you will join in the fun. Have a great day………………I know I am – my Mom promised to take me for lots of walks today because it’s the last day of SUNSHINE we’ll have for a while……..more rain coming…………
Hello and Happy Friday! Even though Annie at McGuffy’s Reader is on a blogging hiatus for a while, Ellen at 15andMeowing has partnered up with Lorianne at FourLeggedFurballs to keep the Fill-Ins going while Annie is taking a break. We are happy to be pawticipating this week! If you’d like to join in the fun, click the badge above and be taken to 15andMeowing to LINK UP!
Here are this week’s sentences to fill in and our fill-ins are in RED. Oh yes – I forgot to tell you – I let my Mom be the “filler-inner” this week……nice of me huh???
1.Happiness is what keeps me young.
2. Ten years ago, I was happily living life with my husband and an adorable ginger cat and I STILL am – but the cat is now Teddy when back then it was Sammy!.
3. Laughter truly is the best medicine.
4. Most people don’t know that I have written three books myself, contributed to an anthology written by all women, and been the editor of a poetry book for a publisher.
Mom I think everyone knows you’ve written books but then again we have a lot of new followers who might not know that.
We hope that you have a fabulous Friday – we are having a WET Friday which fits right in with the rest of this week because it’s rained EVERY DAY. A couple of very dangerous storms among them, but mostly just dark skies and heavy rain. Luckily, my Dad has indulged my love of being outside by putting on my harness and his rain gear and taking me out in the rain. Know what? I don’t mind it one bit. I don’t mind getting WET as long as it’s RAIN doing it and not a bath with soap! YUCK!
Friday! Time to have some fun with filling in the blanks on the four sentences our co-hosts give us every week. Ellen of 15andMeowing and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader both give us TWO sentences to finish up in this fun Hop – the result is those of us who fill in the blanks learn a lot of interesting STUFF about each other! It’s fun! Want to join us? Just click on the badge above, fill in the LINKY tool and that’s all there is to it!!
Here are this week’s four sentences and I let my Mom fill them in for us………her own words are in RED.
1. Teddy keeps me BUSY – when he’s awake he’s a bundle of energy.
2. Honesty is the secret to lasting friendships.
3. A friend is a GIFT to be cherished.
4. Right now, I am thankful to be alive.
OK Mom – good job! I guess I am a bit of a “hand full” aren’t I! I can bug you and Dad to bits when I want to go outside – now that I’ve learned how to say “OWWA” (out) I say it at the front door while trying to open it myself with my two paws. Well Angel Sammy taught me that one so you can blame him. HAHA I’m sorry one of my favorite things is wallowing in the dirt when I’m out there though. I have three favorite spots in the yard that have no grass and are just DIRT and boy do I love to roll around in those spots! Daddy calls me his little “dirtball”………and you call me your little “piggy”. I’m glad I can provide entertainment for you two………….
My Mom is going to mow the yard for the first time this Spring tomorrow. She’s so excited you’d think she’s going on a trip or something. She loves to mow. The best thing about all of that is that it is truly STARTING to feel Spring-like here. We have a couple of days in the 80s coming up before it dips back down into the 50s/60s and leaf buds are coming out on the trees. It’s been EVER so slow coming but we’re happy to see it at long last.
We all hope you have a great Friday and weekend……………..and that Spring is reaching you wherever you may be!
Love and Spring-like hugs, Teddy
Time to do our weekly “FILL IN THE BLANK” Blog Hop with our co-hosts Ellen of 15andMeowing and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader. So much fun to share little bits of odds and ends about ourselves with everyone in the Hop. Want to have some fun WITH us? Good – click the badge above, fill out the Linky Tool and be ready for comments to come from those who have found out a little more about you.
This week Mom is doing the filling in and she chose GREEN for her words………..GO MOM GO!
1. I am the middle child in my family.
2. I have two siblings.
3. I am looking forward to seeing my perennial garden blossoming (assuming Spring ever gets here of course!) this Spring.
4. The first sign of Spring this year was seeing it on my calendar – just because it SAID it was Spring though didn’t mean we could SEE it because we had snow yesterday!!!.
Well Mom and I are wondering if we will ever really have Spring. The snow we had yesterday is melting BUT snow is in our weekend forecast yet again. We kind of think Spring got lost somewhere – like in the Bahamas or maybe Bermuda or SOMEWHERE but it sure isn’t HERE yet!
Happy Friday from ME and Mom!
It’s Friday already – time to fill in the blanks in the four sentences we get every week from our co-hosts Ellen of 15andMeowing and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader. It’s easy – we get two sentences from each of our hosts and we fill in the blanks in the sentences. Then what? Well, we visit everyone who’s linked up to the blog and see how THEY filled things in – amazing how much you can learn about people from some blanks in a sentence………besides, it’s lots of fun. If you want to join in – just click Annie’s badge above – link up and VOILA.
Here are this week’s sentences and Mom is doing them this week as they are more “people” oriented – thank heavens I don’t pay taxes so can’t fill that one in AT ALL……!! Mom’s fill-ins are in GREEN.
1. My Chinese zodiac animal is PIG – I adore pigs so I’m “good” with that!.
2. My zodiac sign is LIBRA and I am “right on” with much of what the standard Libra description says – for the most part anyway!.
3. Income tax season is something my husband deals with but we are LUCKY because we almost always break even – our tax people have us right on target apparently.
4. In hindsight, I can say without any hesitation that I have had a wonderful life thusfar – ups and downs yes but I rejoiced over the ups and endured the downs and here I am – still going strong as I head into my 71st year. Grateful? You betcha.
Thanks Mom! I don’t know any of that stuff about signs and zodiac animals but I hope my sign is CAT – I’m getting good at being one I think!
Oh before I go, I know some of you read our Thursday blog where Angel Sammy gives us a photo to write a poem about every week? Well the photo that Angel Sammy gave us yesterday for NEXT Thursday’s poetry inspiration was a cool photo and we thought it might make an even cooler puzzle. So here’s a puzzle for those of you who enjoy jigsaws. First the photo, then the puzzle. Good luck! You can post your time in comments if you like!
Hugs, Teddy and Mom
Time for all of us who join in this Blog Hop every week to FILL IN THE BLANKS! This is a totally fun Hop too – co-hosted by our friends Annie at McGuffy’s Reader and Ellen of 15andMeowing. It’s EASY too – just fill in the blanks in the sentences and join the hop (click on the badge above) – couldn’t be easier right??? Right!
My Mom is filling these blanks in this week…………her words are in BLUE!
1. The Winter Olympics are my FAVORITE Olympics sporting events – especially luge, ice dancing, bobsled, and ski jumping.
2. I think the most romantic movie (or book) is “ALWAYS” with Richard Dreyfus……which is an older and not very well known movie but it tugs at my heart every time I see it. There are so many others – this is just my current “romantic” favorite.
3. Recently, I had an odd experience when I was about to call my sister and the phone rang and it was her calling me – actually this happens to us frequently!.
4. I believe that love is forever…..even after LIFE stops.
OK Mom! Thanks for taking over the fill-ins……….besides, I’m too young to be able to answer #2 – I’m not even two years old yet so what’s “ROMANCE” ?????????????????
Well, snoopervising you on this blog was exhausting Mom so I’m gonna do my SNOOZE THING!