King Teddy and My Guest Chef Raz Are Here!
Yes indeed we are and we’re going to knock you over with one heck of a delicious goodie that Raz provided the recipe for! Oh boy. These are WELL beyond delicious as a treat and I think you’ll agree with us! You’ll have to make sure your humans aren’t home when you make these or you won’t even get to try ONE.
Are you ready? Good – so are we………..let’s get to bakin’ with bacon Raz my friend!
Totally Amazing Bacon Cannoli
- 10 slices bacon
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1/3 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1 c. ricotta
- 2 c. mini chocolate chips, divided
- Step 1………Preheat oven to 400° and line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Step 2………Make a cylinder out of aluminum foil and wrap slices of bacon around it to create your cannoli shells. Bake until bacon is crispy, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Step 3………In a large bowl using a handheld mixer, beat together heavy cream, powdered sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until stiff peaks form. Fold in ricotta and 1 cup chocolate chips. Transfer to a piping bag.
- Step 4………Pipe ricotta mixture into bacon and garnish with more chocolate chips. Serve.
Holy Cannoli these are yummy!
Raz, I can’t thank you enough for bringing this recipe to the Castle. These are so delicious. I think we made enough for you to take a big pile of them home to your Mom to thank her for letting you fly up here to my Castle in Virginia from Florida to help me make these treats.
This is the Castle Kitchen Clean-Up Crew and they are standing by if we need help eating these! What a sacrifice! HAHA
King Teddy (and Guest Chef Raz from Friendsfurever)