Friday! Time to fill in the blanks for our co-hosts 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs in this totally fun HOP! Each of our co-hosts gives us two sentences with blanks and we just fill them in – easy huh? If you want to join in, please just click the badge above, go to 15andmeowing and fill out the link form. Thanks to our co-hosts for this fun exercise on Fridays!
Here are this week’s sentences…………………this week I thought I’d let Mom have the honors……..nice of me right? Mom’s answers are RED.
1. Superbowl Sunday is just another day but I will pop in and out of the game in case there’s a funny commercial to watch!.
2. Most opera bores me. There are a few exceptions but very few – sorry opera fans!!!
3. If you have love, security and at least one cat
you have everything. Tee Hee
4. My skill set could get me a job at a winery in the tasting room.
Thanks Mom! Good job……………especially your #3. I assume that I’m the “at least one cat” you’re talking about and before me it was Sammy??????
Here we are – we arrived at another Friday which means time to fill-in the blanks! Our hosts are Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing. Ellen at 15andMeowing had to help one of her sweet cats to the Bridge yesterday so she’s taking a few days off. We have hooked the badge above up to Four-Legged Furballs so if you’d like to join us, click it and fill out the linky there to share your sentences. If you’d like to send a little note to Ellen about her kitty Tallulah – a new Angel now – just click Tallulah’s beautiful “FOREVER” badge below:
Here are today’s sentences and Mom and I took turns again filling in the blanks. My blanks are filled with GREEN words and hers are filled with BLUE words!!
1. I get to do whatever I want every week. I LOVE BEING RETIRED!!!
2. So far, 2019 is quiet for us – but it’s early so who knows what’s next!.
3. I will never tire of being spoiled – it’s my destiny.
4. Can you believe that I will be THREE YEARS OLD in March and that I was adopted February 12, 2017? Time flies when you’re having fun!
There you have it – me and my Mom filling in the blanks. We are also sending very big hugs to Miss Ellen and her husband David. It’s such a heartbreaking thing having to help a pet to the Bridge even knowing it’s the best thing for them. Mom still has dreams about Angel Sammy’s last day. Mom says she really believes this:
And that’s FOREVER…………..
Here we are filling in sentences again – why? Because it’s FRIDAY and because our co-hosts (15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs) have given us four sentences to work on as usual. Want to have fun with us? Click the badge above and go to 15andmeowing and fill in the LINKY tool. Easy as that!!
Here are this week’s sentences – two from each of our co-hosts………..This week Mom answered the FIRST TWO and I answered the LAST TWO.
1. Me, my husband David and Teddy go hand in hand. We are together FOREVER.
2. Watching Teddy grow up makes my heart happy.
3. Don’t be afraid to ask for a treat – you might get one!!.
4. If manipulating my Mom was a sport, I would win hands down.
I really am a very happy boy……….I love my humans, I love my house and yard, I love that I can go outside on my harness and leash, I love our neighbors when they come over to visit, and I want to be here at least as long if not longer than my brother Angel Sammy was.
Thank you to our co-hosts for this awesome way of learning about each other every week.
Friends I have a favor to ask…..would you please say a prayer for my little friend Sawyer Blue? He’s one of the Kitties Blue at THE CAT ON MY HEAD blog and as most of you know, he has a seizure disorder. He had a very very bad seizure early Friday morning and is at the emergency vet. Please pray that he will be alright…..Thank you. CLICK HERE to visit their blog.
FRIDAY!!!! YAY!!!! Well, my Mom says she can truly remember when she felt like that anyway about Fridays back when she was working. Friday was the BEST DAY EVER. Now it’s “housecleaning day” which is still a good day because Mom gets help from Dad for this little chore. I say little but in a three story house there’s a lot to clean and it’s SWELL of my Dad to pitch in!
So, here we are again – this is a great Hop that’s co-hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing and the badge above will take you to 15andmeowing where you can link up for the Hop and share your FILL-INS. Filling in sentences with blanks is a totally painless way to find out more stuff about your friends…….AND it’s fun!
Here are this week’s sentences and Mom and I kind of traded off filling in the blanks…….MY fill-ins are in RED and Mom’s are in GREEN.
1. Better to be quiet when asked a question you really do NOT have the answer to than give someone incorrect information.
2. Don’t pet me just because you think you “should” – I’d rather that you pet me because you WANT to!.
3. You couldn’t pay me to go back to working full-time. (Note: Don’t get me wrong – I loved working MOST of the jobs I had in my working life but I still prefer choosing what to do with my days now I’m retired!!)
4. “Delectables Squeeze-Ups” is (are!) my comfort food. MY MOST FAVORITE TREAT!!!
There you have it – some more exciting information about me and my Mom. Well, maybe not EXCITING but perhaps interesting???? At any rate, be sure to join the Hop and check out everyone else’s FILL-INS!!
Happy Friday! Teddy
Friday – time for Friendly fill-ins! This is a Hop co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs and YOU can join us if you like! We get four sentences with blanks and all we do is fill them in and SHARE our sentences. Amazing what you can learn about someone you know (!). If you want to join – click the badge above and do it!!
Mom and I both filled in this week………………my fill-ins are GREEN and Mom’s are BLUE.
1. Looking back, is a monumental project for me at age 71 – there’s a lot to look back on BUT I wouldn’t change ANY of it.
2. Chocolate is a treat I give to myself.
3. A new skill I want to learn is NOT running off if Mom lets me go outside without my harness – I’m a big boy now – I’ll be THREE in March – I’d like to go out WITH Mom and Dad but not be “tied” to them (the chances are slim this will ever happen though!).
4. One bad habit I want to stop is breaking my favorite fish toy – it’s in two halves and I like to bite it and pull it apart then hide the parts – Mom gets frustrated looking for the parts so I SHOULD stop doing that!!!.
There you have it – sentences filled in by me and my Mom……………..Thanks to our co-hosts we’re starting another year of filling in the blanks. Even if you think you know EVERYTHING about someone – you usually don’t! This is a fun way to find out things about each other. Join us!
Here we are on a Friday yet again – ready to fill in some blanks as provided by our two wonderful co-hosts, 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. I linked the badge above to 15andmeowing so you can go there and get in on the fun if you want to. By now you know that each of our co-hosts gives us TWO sentences with blanks and we just do the filling in. Easy huh? Well the FUN comes when you read what everyone else has written. You learn stuff about people you THOUGHT you already knew very well!!!
Here are this week’s sentences with “holes” !! I’m letting my Mom do all of the filling in this week. A little extra gift from me to her for the holiday. Aren’t I generous?? Her fill-ins are BLUE.
1. Every Christmas, I make a mince meat pie because my Dad used to say it’s not Christmas without it – luckily I love mincemeat pie.
2. The day after Christmas, I always (seriously) have a turkey sandwich for breakfast – my own personal tradition!
3. ‘Twas the night before Christmas, and I admit that I’m always a little excited for Christmas morning – I make my Dad’s famous sausage gravy and biscuits then David, Teddy and I have our Christmas together.
4. All I want for Christmas is LOVE – of course I could have said “world peace” but I want that EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Since this is the last Fill-in before Christmas, may I just wish all of you a HAPPY HOLIDAY????????????????? I hope you’ve been good enough this year to get a visit from Santa Claus. I know I have….not so sure about Mom and Dad but I have! HAHAHA
Holiday Hugs, Teddy
Friday is here! Today we all fill in sentences in this FUN hop co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. If you’d like to join in the fun, just click the badge above and fill in Four-Legged Furball’s “LINKY FORM” – and you’re in!!
I think today Mom and I will take turns filling in. I’ll answer the “cat-friendly” ones and she can handle the “better leave it to the human” ones! We’ll be a partnership!
Here are the four sentences we got from our co-hosts for this week. My fill-ins are BLUE and Mom’s are RED:
1. I really need to lose 20 lbs. but the chances of that happening during the holidays are SLIMMER than I will ever be!.
2. My favorite Christmas ( or Hanukkah) decoration is one that I can see my reflection in – Mom puts those on the bottom of the tree and I don’t touch them but I like looking IN them and seeing ME!!
3. It’s beginning to look a lot like we might not have a white Christmas this year but that’s OK – I’m not too crazy about cold toes in the snow anyway!
4. This time of year, I eat my fair share of sweet stuff like desserts – which may have some effect on my fill-in for #1 !!!!
There you have it – another successful Friday Fill-In session with me and my Mom. You know it sure won’t be long before Christmas is here. Can you believe it? I’ve been so very good that I can’t imagine that my stocking won’t be filled to the tippity top after Santa visits us. I’m going to try to sleep under the tree on Christmas Eve so I can SEE him this year. Last year I’m afraid I slept through the whole thing. YES I’m a sound sleeper!
Friday means fill-in the blanks. Filling in the blanks means FUN! Here we are at the end of another week and our co-hosts for Fill-Ins, Ellen of 15andMeowing and Lorrianne of Four-Legged Furballs have given us FOUR sentences to work on. If you’d like to join us – please do – just click the badge above and it will whisk you off to 15andMeowing where you can fill in the LINKY form and share your fill-in fun too!!
Here are this week’s sentences from our co-hosts. I let my Mom do them this week and her words are in BLUE.
1. I love buying gifts for my husband – I always get the things I know he NEEDS but then include surprises too.
2. I have a hard time finding a gift for Teddy because he isn’t much of a toy boy – he doesn’t play with toys much; he doesn’t sleep in a cat bed either……and only likes ONE kind of food PERIOD (boring isn’t it!).
3. It’s the most wonderful time to walk around with a smile on your face – all those Christmas shoppers have frowns from lugging stuff all over the Mall but when they see your smile they smile back and HOPEFULLY keep it!
4. There’s no place like HOME SWEET HOME for the holidays.
Thanks Mom – good job. I know I’m tough to get gifts for – I’m sorry about that because I know you’d have tons of fun giving me all sorts of fun things but you know me. I play with a toy for about 60 seconds then walk away and NEVER look at it again. There are (right now) only TWO toys I pay any attention to. A yellow snake and a plastic fish. Boring huh???!!! I promise to try and be better about that especially since Angel Sammy left me a lot of GREAT toys.
Everybody have a great Friday. We’ll be doing fill-ins again NEXT Friday – hope you join us for the fun.
“I’m dreaming of a white Chistmas”……..but Mom says not to wish for a lot of snow – maybe a dusting!
It’s Friday and time for us to fill-in some blanks! The sentences are given to us every week by our co-hosts, Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing. If you click the badge above, you will go to 15andMeowing and you can join in the hop if you’d like to. Each of our co-hosts provides two sentences and they are ALWAYS fun to fill-in!
This week Mom and I BOTH filled in – her fill-ins are in GREEN and mine are in RED!
1. I refuse to shop in a Mall – I prefer going into little shops to do my shopping – I know a Mall is MUCH more convenient but I really enjoy my “small town” shopping a LOT more!.
2. A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped in overnight is a bedding store – just think of all those comfy spots to snooze in!!!!
3. I’m dreaming of turkey and “fixins” again for Christmas dinner – yes I know we just did that for Thanksgiving but I go through it ALL again for Christmas.
4. I wouldn’t touch getting in a pet carrier with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole. (I like being on my harness and leash WAY better if I have to go somewhere!)
There you have it. Mom and I both filling in on a Friday. I know this weekend we will be busy around my house. Mom says it’s time to “Christmasize” the house and front porch. I like having a Christmas tree and my stocking will be on the mantle along with Mom and Dad’s. Santa Paws will visit me this year – it will only be my SECOND Christmas here in my forever home. LUCKY ME!
Ho Ho Ho
Love, Teddy Claws
Happy Friday – it’s a great day for filling in the blanks don’t you think? Even after we had SNOW all day yesterday I’m still in a Friday mood and ready to complete some sentences. Only this week I’m letting Mom do ALL the filling in while I rest. It’s exhausting being me (hahahaha).
Take it away Mom!
1. I can’t wait to have a day with family and great food on Thanksgiving.
2. I am thankful for being alive.
3. When it comes to pie, I’m a major pumpkin pie girl – but I’ll happily settle for pecan!.
4. A feast is not a feast without friends or family (or both), laughter, and good food.
Thanks Mom – good job. I know you will be gone Thanksgiving Day but that means I will be able to SLEEP all day anywhere in the house I want to. Just as long as you bring back a “Teddy Bag” with some goodies for me I’ll be just fine. Now all we have to do is hope that it’s not snowy next week like it is here today! This is the earliest snow we’ve had in MANY years. Hopefully it’s not a HINT of things to come!!!
I’m working on my Christmas Wish List – are you?