Here we are again – it’s FRIDAY and time to fill in the blanks on this fun Hop co-hosted by 15andmeowing and four-legged furballs! Our co-hosts give us four sentences with words missing and WE get to fill in the blanks however we want to. Sometimes I do the blanks and sometimes I share with my Mom………………I thought maybe this week I’d let Mom do ALLLLL the blanks instead of me doing some. She deserves a little treat now and again. HAHAHA GO FOR IT MOM! (her words are in BLUE)
1. I have been in the mood for popcorn for some reason!.
2. Have you started decorating for the holidays yet?
3. I always get excited about the holidays this time of year.
4. The world could use more selflessness, caring, love, gentleness, generosity, understanding and HAPPINESS.
Thanks Mom……………………..good job. Popcorn? What’s that? You’ve never had that since I’ve lived here – I bet I’d like that. “Teddy, you’d just play with it not eat it” ……oh MOOOOOOM!
Have a Happy Friday everybody……………………..and thanks to our co-hosts for this fun Hop – it’s great to see what everyone else says! If you’d like to link up with us – click the badge above and link – – we’ll visit you!!
Gosh is it Friday already? I guess so – I know it’s time for filling in sentences with our co-hosts 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs because I have four sentences each of them posted today and they are FULL of holes needing filled! Now I need to figure out if Mom and should SHARE filling in the blanks OR if one of us should do all of them…….hmm………..I think I’ll let Mom do two and I’ll do two. The ones she fills will be in RED and mine will be in BLUE !
1. Whenever I go outside, I always sniff the air first to see if any introoders are around.
2. Getting old is not as bad as I thought it would be when I was YOUNG!.
3. Good things come to those who BEG !!.
4. Lack of sleep makes me grumpy.
OK – DONE! Two for Mom and two for ME. Mom thinks I shouldn’t have answered #3 like I did but I have learned that if I do something extra CUTE, I get a treat. I’m no dummy!!!
If you’d like to fill in these sentences in your OWN way, just click on 15andmeowing’s badge up at the top of the page and link up. We’d love to read what YOU have to say too.
FREE LEAVES TO ANYONE WHO WANTS THEM! HAHA
Happy Friday!!! Hugs from me and Mom
Hello! Happy Friday! Hope everyone made it through MEOW-LO-WEEN with no big scares! We had big storms at my house so only about 9 brave trick or treaters out for the evening. I took a look at them when they arrived – some great costumes!
The Friendly Fill Ins hop is co-hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing and it’s a lot of fun every Friday. Four sentences with blanks in them – two from each of our hosts – and we just fill them in! Sometimes I do them, sometimes Mom does them, sometimes BOTH of us do them. Below are this week’s sentences and I let Mom do ALLLLLLL of them this week! Her blanks are filled with her words in RED!
1. I never read the whole Sunday newspaper – just certain sections that don’t depress me (!)
2. I mainly read mysteries, other non-fiction.
3. The beginning of a new month is just another marker of time moving so quickly.
4. Talking “baby talk” to Teddy makes me feel silly. (but I do it anyway because I WANT to and he seems to like it!!!!)
OK Mom – now everyone knows how you talk to me. Oh well……………it’s true that I love it – SO THERE! Next week maybe I’ll do all four sentences myself.
Everyone have a GREAT Friday!
Friday! The day our co-hosts at 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs give us four sentences (two from each of our co-hosts) and we have to fill in the blanks. Easy right? Well, yes it is and if you would like to play along – click the badge above and LINK UP!
I wasn’t really sure who should fill in this week but I was so busy snoozing that I couldn’t manage to cooperate when Mom was working on this blog post SOOOOOOOOO she’s in charge this week and her fill-ins are RED.
1. I didn’t have my first cat until I had my first apartment on my own because my Dad didn’t like cats!. (Interesting side note: My Dad learned to love my cats in his later years – I’d often hear him talking to them when he would visit me. It made me so happy)
2. I try to avoid getting into arguments.
3. My fear of snakes keeps me from poking around in the woods too much – I keep my eyes on the ground and am constantly scanning the area!.
4. If I were a ghost, I would haunt the best restaurant in town so after it closes every night I could eat all the yummy leftovers!.
Gosh Mom………………REALLY?????? Well, maybe next week I’ll take over and do the filling in. Know what else? You’ve told me before about my Grandad not liking cats but the best part of that story is that he admitted that he’d never really tried to get to know/understand us. I think more people would love us if they took the time to look into our eyes and see all that love in there!!!!
Happy Friday everybody………………………
Hugs from Me and Mom!
WOO HOO! Here we are again on a Friday – sharing stuff about ourselves with the world. Thanks to our two co-hosts at Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing, we have FOUR sentences every week that have blanks for us to fill however we want to thereby telling everyone little details about US. What a fun and cool way to get to know each other! Wanna play? Just click the badge above and link up with us. I thought Mom and I could SHARE this week so the blanks she filled in are in RED and my blanks that I filled in are in GREEN!
1. Hearing the doorbell makes me nervous.
2. I should get rid of my old clothes, but I can’t because I don’t want to admit that I no longer FIT in most of them!!!.
3. My ideal home would include a housekeeper and cook – in reality it actually does include those already – it’s ME – but I’d love to see what it would be like to have someone ELSE do those things for us!.
4. You would not find any other cats in my ideal home. (I admit it – I like being an “only” – I get ALLLLLLLLLLLLL the attention around here – no sharing!)
There you have it. True confessions by me and my Mom for another week. Thanks to our co-hosts for coming up with some swell sentences. It’s always fun to see what they give us in the way of challenges!
Now I think I’ll go pester Mom to take me outside – it’s chilly and super windy with lots of leaves blowing around – I think I’ll chase a few !!!!!
We have this many leaves down but our trees aren’t this pretty – this is a photo from LAST year – our Fall this year is UGLY and BROWN not colorful! POOEY!
Hugs, Teddy the Leaf Chaser!