Happy Friday! It’s time to fill in the blanks with our co-hosts, Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing. Four sentences with blanks and all we have to do is fill those blanks in! Fun way to share information – you can join us by clicking the badge above and linking up.
Here are the sentences for today and this week Mom and I share the fill-in duty. If the words are my Mom’s, they’re in BLUE and if they’re mine, they’re GREEN!
1. I keep hoping the ice will melt on the sidewalk so I can go outside – – – I am not a fan of cold paws!
2. Last year at this time, I was making plans for a trip to Maine – Covid changed that!.
3. Sunny and warm is my favorite kind of weather.
4. One random fact I happen to know is life really is full of surprises.
My parents go to Maine in October and have done that for years until LAST year. They were so disappointed and it’s still up in the air whether they will be able to go this year or not too. The virus has changed EVERYONE’s life in some way. I’m thankful that so far Mom and Dad are healthy – and both are waiting patiently for their turn at getting the vaccine. Hopefully the day isn’t too far off when we can all breathe a sigh of relief and it won’t be through a mask.
Open the door Mom – I’m comin’ back in!
Hello Friday Friends………………you know what today is right? Friendly Fill-Ins hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing. Our co-hosts give us four sentences (two each) and they have blanks in them for US to fill. Easy. Wanna play? Click the badge above and go to 15andmeowing and LINK UP!
My Mom kinda of thought today’s sentences might be easier for HER to fill in the blanks than for me to so I let HER do them this week. Her words are in GREEN.
1. Years ago, I had a big desire to travel but couldn’t – now I can (or will be able to again post-pandemic!).
2. I used to want a big yard and garden, but now I don’t.
3. I have just recently become interested in reading again – for a while I kind of lost the reading bug but I found it!.
4. I wouldn’t be where I am today without my husband David – he makes all things possible.
Well Mom that #4 should make Dad happy……………I have to say that I personally am happy we have a big yard but I know back when you had Angel Sammy you did have a huge garden with tons of flowers and stuff – but you also had the energy 25 years ago to work in a garden that big. These days you have houseplants and a FEW outside things. Better right? Right!
So that’s it for the Friendly Fill-Ins this week. Next week we’ll tackle four MORE sentences with holes in them that need filling. Oh boy. And before I go – Mom almost forgot that today is a special day. She ALWAYS remembers my birthday but she says it seems like I’ve ALWAYS been here with her and Dad so she doesn’t remember my GOTCHA DAY. Well – I sure do! Best day of my life!
Hugs and Love, Teddy
Happy Friday! Time to fill in the blanks again. Our co-hosts give us FOUR sentences (two each) with blanks and we just fill them in. Easy right? Sure is……..and we get to know more about each other that way. Click on the badge above and you can go to 15andmeowing and link up with us all.
Mom and I shared responsibility for filling in the blanks this time around……………if Mom is answering the words are in RED and if it’s ME answering, my words are in BLUE!.
1. February is the perfect month to take non-stop naps.
2. I have a subscription to NOTHING – years ago I subscribed to many magazines but found I never had time to read them!.
3. Some cartoons like Garfield and Simon is (are)my kind of humor.
4. I shouldn’t sleep most of the day, but I do anyway.
So I’m the nap-aholic and Mom is just drifting along healing from her surgery these days but every Friday filling in the blanks is OUR KIND OF FUN! Hope you have a Happy Friday!
Mom I have my lasers on to help you get down the stairs safely!
Friday and time for filling in the blanks with our co-hosts for this fun Hop. Want to join us? Just click the badge above and look for the LINK and join in the fun we have every Friday. This is a great way to tell everyone more about ourselves – how we think – what we’re up to – etc . So let’s go! I let my Mom have a little treat this week since she’s trying to get back to “normal” (whatever that is) after her surgery and I let her do ALLLL the fill-ins. Her words are in GREEN.
1. So far 2021 is great – new President – new hope for the future – brand new right hip!.
2. A book (movie or song) title that best describes my life is “When You Wish Upon A Star” – when I first heard that song as a kid watching Walt Disney Show I decided to start wishing on the brightest star in the sky every night and so many of my wishes have come true…….I’ve been lucky.
3. Having so little snow yet this Winter (although I know that can change!) was a pleasant surprise.
4. I learned that having my hubby do the laundry on his own without supervision is a recipe for disaster. (David had to fill in for a lot of things that I normally do while I spent my first two weeks after hip replacement surgery in bed/off my feet……bless him……he had no idea where anything went, what gets washed with what or even how to use the washer and dryer!!)
About #4 Mom says she is very proud that Dad DID learn about laundry and the appliances in the house and what goes where and when something needs to be done but he also (we think) has a bigger appreciation for all the things that SEEM to happen “seamlessly” around here thanks to Mom!
Everyone have a warm and safe week……………..we’ll be back with more filling in next week.
Love, Teddy (and Mom)
The first fill-in-the-blanks fun of the new year! We are already looking forward to continuing to fill in blanks with our co-hosts. You should make a New Year’s Resolution to join in the fun – it’s easy – each of our co-hosts (Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing) gives us TWO sentences with blanks and we must fill those blanks in. Easy? Yes it is. And FUN! For today if you’d like to join us – just click the badge above and when you get to 15andMeowing, look for where to LINK UP with us.
The four sentences for this week are below! My Mom is the star of the show today – I let her fill in all the blanks even though sometimes I fill them all in OR we share! Mom’s words are in BLUE.
1. My focus word for 2021 is health. (staying healthy, getting the vaccine, continuing to do what the experts say we MUST do!)
2. I didn’t get to travel this year, but I hope to in 2021. (we missed our annual trip to Maine in October and had planned to go on a river cruise in Europe)
3. The year 2020 taught me NOT to expect life to be a bed of roses. (we can’t assume we are always safe – we have to be responsible for our OWN health and safety)
4. STAYING positive is one of my biggest goals for 2021
OK Mom…………..I’m with ya. I don’t know what I’d do without you and Dad so please do stay healthy. I need you!!! Now before we go, let’s make sure and wish all our friends a very HAPPY NEW YEAR.
HAPPY FIRST DAY OF A BRAND NEW YEAR!!
Love, Pam and Teddy too