Friday! Time to fill in the blanks. Four sentences every Friday to complete which give people a little more insight into WHO we are! Very fun. Each of our co-hosts gives us two sentences and we just put our own words in the blanks. Want to join? Click the badge and LINK UP.
Mom and I BOTH did the filling in this week – if the words are MINE they are in RED and if they are HER words, they are in BLUE!
1. A memory I have of my Mom is her letting me arrange her pretty long blonde hair when I was a little girl – I’d brush her hair then use hairpins to create all kinds of fancy hairdos (probably pretty weird but she never said that!).
2. I always complain about not getting enough outside time but actually my Mom and Dad indulge me VERY well in that regard!.
3. I have a lot in common with other cats my Mom and Dad have had – I’m ginger, spoiled, and happy!.
4. Right now I’m slightly overweight, but I’d rather be slightly underweight!
There’s the scoop from me and Mom………………looking forward to filling in more blanks NEXT Friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend! We’re actually having some rain from tropical storm Elsa right now………..we’re far enough inland in Virginia that it’s not as bad as most have had but we sure won’t be complaining about NO RAIN for a while.
Hugs, Mom and Me!
Friday Fill In The Blanks time! Our co-hosts give us four sentences with blanks and all we have to do is fill them in! Want to join us? Click the badge above and LINK UP with us!
Sometimes Mom and I share filling in but this time around I’m letting her be the star – she’s filled in ALL the blanks all by herself……WAY TO GO MOM!
1. This summer, I plan to stay out of the sun as much as I can and wear sunscreen when I “have” to be in the sun.
2. My favorite food at a bbq is either burgers OR BBQ ribs.
3. You’ll find me in a quiet spot at a party. (I’m not a big party animal – I love being with friends but I try to stay out of the limelight!)
4. Who gets to sit in the front seat of the car is the silliest thing I’ve ever argued about. (When I was young, and we were going on a road trip with Dad driving, Mom would always sit in the backseat and it was a battle between my brother and me as to who would sit in the front seat and “navigate” – I ALWAYS got to do it!!)
Good job Mom! Thanks for doing the filling in today – maybe next Friday I’ll do them all by myself! Everybody keep praying that Sawyer from The Cat On My Head comes home. It’s the #1 wish everyone who knows him and the Blue family has. SAWYER COME HOME.
Your parents miss you and so do we!
Happy Friday everybody – time to fill in the blanks. Our co-hosts have given us four sentences and we will in the blanks they leave for us to “personalize”. Such fun to do that and if you want to join in, click the badge above and look for the LINK to link up with us.
Here are this week’s sentences. If my Mom filled in the blank – the words are in BLUE and if it was ME filling them in, the words are in ORANGE.
1. I am overdue to get my eyes checked BUT made an appointment today – earliest appointment was in July!
2. I am so sick of chasing but never catching chipmunks and squirrels – they are too fast for me!
3. Dried cranberries is a strange snack I like to eat.
4. My toy basket is one of the most random things I own. (it’s filled with all kinds of random toys because if Mom sees something she thinks I’d like – she gets it – I rarely like it!)
And that is that! Another week of words and filling in the blanks. Sure is fun getting to know all my friends better. See you same time next week everyone!
Hi everybody! We’re doing some filling in with our two co-hosts Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing…………….it’s a great and fun HOP – wanna join in? Click the badge above and link up.
We get two sentences from each co-host……………..usually my Mom and I split them up or I do all or she does all………………We split them up this week with ME doing everything in BLUE and Mom doing everything in GREEN!
1. SNAKES creep (s) me out.
2. I could use a refresher class in DIETING. (I hate diet cat food…..but Mom makes it bearable by adding a little regular food with it – so we’re cheating)
3. Life would be much simpler if WE LIVED IN A SMALLER HOUSE.
4. I would like to BE ABLE TO GO OUTSIDE WITHOUT SNOOPERVISION, but first I have to NOT GET DISTRACTED OUT THERE BY SOMETHING TO CHASE OUTSIDE MY YARD!!!
YAY – we finished! This is a lot of fun every week AND we read everyone else’s answers too and learn so much about our friends………….cool! Happy Friday!
Hugs, Teddy (and Mom)
Friday rolls around again and it’s time for Fill In The Blanks with our two co-hosts. If you want to be part of the action, click on the badge above and go to 15andMeowing and link up with us. We have fun learning more about each other this way!
Here are the four sentences (two from each co-host) for this week and Mom and I are splitting up the duty this week like we sometimes do. If Mom is supplying the words for the blank then they are in BLUE and if I’m filling in the blank my words are in ORANGE!
1. Lately, I’ve been so sad about the number of passings in a short period of time – cats of several friends and the husband of a good friend in a matter of days.
2. I find delivery trucks fascinating. (when the guys come to the door I greet them sometimes and they always call me “Garfield” !!)
3. If I had known living in a house with humans was so wonderful I would have found my way to the shelter SOONER!.
4. I can’t help but get a little shaky when I’m nervous.
YAY FOR US MOM – we did it!!! So do I get a treat for cooperating? What? I do? Thanks Mom!
“Can I Have My Treat Now???” Hugs, Teddy