Woo Hoo! Friday is here and it’s time to do a bit of filling in. Every Friday our co-hosts Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing give us TWO sentences each with lots of “holes” in them that need to be filled in. It lets tell a bit about ourselves when we fill those blanks! If you’d like to have fun with us – just click the badge above and it will take you to 15andMeowing where you can link up.
Mom and I had a bit of a conundrum figuring out who should answer which sentences this week but we compromised. We took turns. My words are in GREEN and hers are in RED!
1. Bacon is my favorite item of the foodables residing in our refrigerator right now!
2. My favorite character on Big Bang Theory is (Neither Teddy nor myself have ever seen Big Bang Theory so we are passing on this one!!).
3. I could set a world record for time spent napping but something tells me there would be a LOT of us in that contest for the record!
4. Diving off the high board is the craziest thing I’ve ever done. (I’m NOT a daredevil but when I was a kid on the swim team we HAD to jump off the high board then dive off the board to stay on the swim team so I did it………ONCE………..NEVER AGAIN).
There you have it! Another getting to know you post by me and Mom. We’re a good team. Oh yes – about our answer to #2 – we know we are probably two of the only people in the USA who haven’t watched Big Bang Theory regularly. Mom remembers seeing it ONCE a couple of years ago. She just doesn’t remember the names of the characters. DUH. Oh well – I’m sure we watch lots of stuff on PBS that nobody else has seen either. Different strokes for different folks????
I don’t know about BIG BANG theory but I’m familiar with BIG BUTT !!! HAHAHAHAHA
Whoopeee! Time to share stuff about ourselves with the Friendly Fill-Ins with our co-hostesses, Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing. Each week we get two sentences from each of them with plenty of blanks to fill in however we want. End result is we learn stuff about each other…….FUN……….if you want to join in – click the badge above and link up!
Here are this week’s sentences………..and guess what – I’m going to do the filling in this week NOT my Mom! WOO HOO LET’S GO…………my fill-in words are in RED.
1. 2017 was a very good year. (I got to leave the shelter with my NEW adopted Mom and Dad!)
2. There is nothing quite like being outside and napping in the leaves while Mom or Dad keep an eye on me.
3. If I had a talk show, I would want to interview The Lion King so I could ask him what I have to do to grow a mane like his!.
4. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for my Mom and Dad (especially my Mom!).
There you have it! From me to all of you……………and probably next week I’ll turn it back over to Mom because I think SHE does a way better job than I do! YAY MOM! Speaking of Mom, this is the last Friendly Fill-In Friday so I’d like to wish ALL MOMS who are reading the blog a SUPER HAPPY MOM’S DAY on Sunday! Moms are very VERY special. This is a flashback card I did for Mom on my first Mother’s Day with her……Sammy was already an Angel then.
YAY it’s Friday! Time to have some filling in the blanks kind of fun with our co-hosts 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. Wanna play? Just click the badge above, go to 15andmeowing and LINK up. We learn a lot about each other with these cool sentences we’ve given to complete.
I allowed Mom to be the “FILLER-INNER” again this week. She’s got a knack for it – I limp along but she can do it! GO MOM GO! Her own words are in BLUE.
1. 13 years ago, I was starting a year of treatment for cancer – and I WON!.
2. By this time next year, I hope to be planning a river cruise in Europe for hubby and me.
3. One word that describes me is determined.
4. If my life were a book or movie, it would be in the comedic tragedy (yes I made that up!) genre.
Ta Da! OK Mom………thanks a bunch. I had no idea how to fill those in and you whipped them out in five seconds flat. Now – what do you say to taking me outside for a walk. It’s actually in the 80s and super sunny so you’d better bring some iced tea – I feel a nap in the leaves coming on!
Friday! Time for fill-in fun with our co-hosts 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. Two sentences with “holes” in them for us to fill from each of our co-hosts makes for a whole lot of Friday fun. If you’d like to play along, click the badge above and go to 15andMeowing to sign/link up!
Obviously this week I had to allow – oops – I mean ASK my Mom to be the fill-in expert because they weren’t really “kitty questions” for the most part. Besides, she needs a break from the usual blog stuff she does for me sometimes right? Right! Mom’s fill-in words are in BLUE!
1. I got my first cell phone in who knows what year – it was a long time ago and I’ve never upgraded to something other than a good old flip-phone that I don’t use for anything but calling AAA or David – no texting, no photos, etc. – that shows you how OLD I am right?????
2. I wish the word HOMELESS could be removed from the English language. (If that word COULD be removed it would just mean that NOBODY – human or animal – would not have a HOME so HOMELESS would be an unnecessary word)
3. I’ll never outgrow my sense of humor or my love of life
4. Just about everything make(s) me feel old.
Thanks Mom – you always say “you’re as old as you feel”…………….I know you have good days and bad days and I think all of us human or animal do……but every day I have with you and Dad is a GOOD DAY and I hope the three of us are together for a very long time.
Hope everybody has a super duper Friday AND weekend……………!!
Didn’t you see the DO NOT DISTURB sign Mom??????
Happy Friday! It’s time for the Friendly Fill-Ins Blog Hop co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. I’m also taking the opportunity to tell you about Ellen Pilch’s brand new book “I Am Not A Skunk” which is her second book and just as adorable as “Prancie’s Prayer” which was also about one of her many kitties.
First comes the filling in fun! Each of our co-hosts gives us TWO sentences with blanks to fill in……..and when we fill the blanks in and share through the Hop we find out fun stuff about our friends who are also in the Hop. If you’d like to join us – just click on the badge above – it will take you to 15andMeowing and you can link up. I let my Mom do the filling in this week – my little Easter gift to her (hahaha). Mom’s words are in EASTERY PINK!
1. An Easter ( or Passover) memory that I have is getting excited about wearing my Easter dress, hat and gloves to Sunday School on Easter Sunday when I was a little girl.
2. I hope to purchase smaller sized clothes (yes that means I want to lose weight!) this year.
3. When the days are warm, I love taking Teddy outside for a walk
4. If the Easter Bunny visited my house, he would be confused since I hide Easter eggs for my husband myself!!
Now we want to tell you about Miss Ellen’s adorable new book. It’s a charming story about another of her many kitties and how she came to find her forever home with Ellen and her husband. Ellen’s first book was about her kitty Prancie and this one is about sweet Emmy. Because Emmy is a black and white kitty she was mistaken for a skunk when first seen in the yard! After a clever way of proving she was indeed a kitty looking for a meal and possible home, Emmy gets her wish and joins the Pilch tribe of kitties to live happily ever after.
The book is available on Amazon – you may click the cover and it will take you right to the page on Amazon where you can purchase the book. Don’t miss out – add this one to your own collection or get it now for a special “little one” in your life. It’s beautifully written AND illustrated. We can’t wait for Ellen to write another book about one of her other rescue kitties!
Dear Emmy – we know you’re not a skunk!!!!
Hugs, Teddy and Mom Pam
Happy Friday! Time to fill in the blanks………..our co-hosts, 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs each give us TWO sentences every week and we fill in the blanks then SHARE! Want to join in? Click the badge above and link up.
I was my usual generous self and let Mom fill-in this week. I figure this blog is MINE ALL MINE the whole rest of the week so why not let Mom have a little action? Right? Mom’s fill-ins are in RED today. Take it away Mom!
1. I used to be able to stay up late, but I no longer can. (that might have something to do with the fact I get up at 3AM!)
2. I just can’t seem to lost the weight I’d like to – maybe if I tried I could but I haven’t been TRYING!
3. I’m notorious for my homemade biscotti.
4. There’s no use crying over the past – concentrate on the future.
OK Mom…………..you did good! Now let’s go outside shall we? I’m ready for some fresh air and exercise. You deserted me all day yesterday visiting your sister in W. Virginia and today is ALL ABOUT ME ME ME ME! (haha)
It’s time for Friendly Fill-Ins which is co-hosted every Friday by our friends 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. Just four little sentences (two from each co-host) and all we need to do is fill in the blanks……………..easy right? Well, it is but we learn a lot about each other and that’s where the FUN comes in! Want to join in? Click the badge above and link up!
Mom and I both filled in this Friday. My words are in GREEN and hers are in BLUE!
1. The highlight of my week is Sunday because that’s my grocery shopping day – I love grocery shopping!!!.
2. Only about 200 more days until we have a little vacation break in Maine – our FAVORITE spot. (yes I know 200 days is a long time but I’m already counting them down!!)
3. I believe I was born to live with my Mom and Dad – I am a very happy boy
4. Age is no big deal for me – I’m only THREE!!!!.
There you have it. Another Friday full of blanks and we’ve filled every single one of them! Now we’re going to travel around and see how YOU filled in your blanks!! HAPPY FRIDAY!
It’s EARLY Spring here – my favorite time of the year!!
Hugs for a Happy Friday, Teddy
DO NOT DISTURB!!!! Shhhhhh!
Hello everyone who loves Fridays! Here we are at the end of another week which means TIME FOR FRIENDLY FILL-INS! Co-hosted by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs, it’s a HOP that signals the end of a week AND also gives us a chance to find out little tidbits about our friends! IF you’d like to join up – click the badge above and please do.
Each of our co-hosts gives us TWO sentences with blanks for us to fill…………..here are this week’s sentences and yet again I decided to be SWEET and let Mom fill them out! Her fill-ins are BLUE this week.
1. I am allergic to NOTHING – I am lucky I guess!.
2. My taxes worked out pretty well this year – we owed $78.00.
3. I don’t tell many people what I weigh – if I did people might recommend this or that diet and I am not a DIETER!.
4. When it rains, I like to sit on my front porch and listen to the rain on the trees.
So that’s it for another week. Always look forward to doing fill-ins…………………maybe next week I’ll help Mom fill out the blanks! HAPPY FRIDAY.
Love, Teddy Bean
Friday is here which means – yep – it’s time to FILL-IN! Our co-hosts, 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs host this SUPER FUN Hop every week. How does it work? Each of our co-hosts give us two sentences – and we fill in the blanks. Easy right? Wanna join in? Click the badge above and link up.
Here are this week’s sentences with blanks and I’m letting my Mom fill everything in this week – isn’t that nice of me? Yeah I thought so too!!!!!
Take it away Mom! (in RED)
1. I admire ANYONE who fosters or volunteers for shelters.
2. I can’t wait for anything to bloom. (Note: I am so tired of drab days, rain, snow, and bare trees……I’m READY for anything to bloom because it will feel like things are “renewing” again!)
3. I’m proud to say I’m a published author and when I used to paint, I sold a lot of my work; I feel like I was able to use the talents God blessed me with in some small way.
4. Public speaking make(s) me nervous.
Thanks Mom……..good job. Maybe I’ll let you do it again next week……………..now don’t get too excited – – – I said MAYBE! Tee Hee
Yesterday it rained ALL DAY…..which made it a great day for……..
Hello Hoppers – Happy Friday! Time for us to fill in some blanks……………….provided by our co-hostesses, Ellen and Lorianne. If you’d like to have fun with us, click the badge above and link up. Share!
Here are today’s sentences………..two from each blog above. I decided after thinking about the sentences this week that my Mom would be better suited to answering than I would. SO, the fill-ins are hers and they are in RED!
1. I could live on a canal or houseboat.
2. I rarely get sick, but when I do, I get rather grumpy but just push through it and keep on going.
3. I would most like to be known for being a good sounding board and helping people get through their problems.
4. If you want love, you have to be lovable (!) and return the favor.
My Mom said #1 was easy to answer because she has loved the whole idea of living on the water since she and my Dad travel a lot – have seen canal boats and houseboats and think it would be fun to have one. Maybe not necessarily as a full-time residence but a second residence perhaps. Anyway, I think that would be fun too………..I’d have to wear a life jacket but they make them for pets! Wheeee!
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go ask my Dad if he’ll take me outside on my harness/leash. We have a very pretty day – in the 50s with lots of sun – and I feel the need to stretch my little legs – not to mention getting some fresh air!
Spring is coming!! YAY! Hugs, Teddy