FRIDAY!!!! YAY!!!! Well, my Mom says she can truly remember when she felt like that anyway about Fridays back when she was working. Friday was the BEST DAY EVER. Now it’s “housecleaning day” which is still a good day because Mom gets help from Dad for this little chore. I say little but in a three story house there’s a lot to clean and it’s SWELL of my Dad to pitch in!
So, here we are again – this is a great Hop that’s co-hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing and the badge above will take you to 15andmeowing where you can link up for the Hop and share your FILL-INS. Filling in sentences with blanks is a totally painless way to find out more stuff about your friends…….AND it’s fun!
Here are this week’s sentences and Mom and I kind of traded off filling in the blanks…….MY fill-ins are in RED and Mom’s are in GREEN.
1. Better to be quiet when asked a question you really do NOT have the answer to than give someone incorrect information.
2. Don’t pet me just because you think you “should” – I’d rather that you pet me because you WANT to!.
3. You couldn’t pay me to go back to working full-time. (Note: Don’t get me wrong – I loved working MOST of the jobs I had in my working life but I still prefer choosing what to do with my days now I’m retired!!)
4. “Delectables Squeeze-Ups” is (are!) my comfort food. MY MOST FAVORITE TREAT!!!
There you have it – some more exciting information about me and my Mom. Well, maybe not EXCITING but perhaps interesting???? At any rate, be sure to join the Hop and check out everyone else’s FILL-INS!!
Happy Friday! Teddy
Friday – time for Friendly fill-ins! This is a Hop co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs and YOU can join us if you like! We get four sentences with blanks and all we do is fill them in and SHARE our sentences. Amazing what you can learn about someone you know (!). If you want to join – click the badge above and do it!!
Mom and I both filled in this week………………my fill-ins are GREEN and Mom’s are BLUE.
1. Looking back, is a monumental project for me at age 71 – there’s a lot to look back on BUT I wouldn’t change ANY of it.
2. Chocolate is a treat I give to myself.
3. A new skill I want to learn is NOT running off if Mom lets me go outside without my harness – I’m a big boy now – I’ll be THREE in March – I’d like to go out WITH Mom and Dad but not be “tied” to them (the chances are slim this will ever happen though!).
4. One bad habit I want to stop is breaking my favorite fish toy – it’s in two halves and I like to bite it and pull it apart then hide the parts – Mom gets frustrated looking for the parts so I SHOULD stop doing that!!!.
There you have it – sentences filled in by me and my Mom……………..Thanks to our co-hosts we’re starting another year of filling in the blanks. Even if you think you know EVERYTHING about someone – you usually don’t! This is a fun way to find out things about each other. Join us!
Hello and Happy Post-Christmas Friday! We’re well on our way to the beginning of a brand new year too. How weird does that sound – 2019 – good grief…..my Mom says just thinking about 2019 makes her feel OLD(er).
So no doubt you all know by now what Friendly Fill-Ins are all about right? Each week our co-hosts, Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing give us two sentences each with blanks and we just fill in the blanks! Easy? Yep – it is easy and it’s fun too. If you click the badge above you can join in that fun – just fill out the LINKY FORM and you can join in with your fill-ins.
Here are this week’s sentences and Mom and I both did blanks this time. My fill-ins are BLUE and hers are GREEN!
1. On New Year’s Eve, I hope the fireworks are ABSENT – I don’t like that noise!
2. A goal that I have for 2019 is exercise more, eat less, enjoy my life as much as possible.
3. If I had to choose a guide word for 2019, it would be PEACE – yes, even us animals hope for it.
4. New beginnings are important – I try to make every single morning a new beginning.
OK Mom – we did it! We filled in for the LAST time in 2018! We’re a good fill-in team aren’t we. We are also glad our co-hosts have this great Friday activity because it’s lots of fun and lets us express ourselves to the WORLD (well – maybe not the whole world but everyone who follows this HOP!).
A big thank you to our friends Miss Ellen from 15andMeowing and Miss Lorianne from Four-Legged Furballs for hosting a fun “getting to know you” Hop every week.
AND Mom, Dad and I wish all of you a VERY VERY PAWSOME and Happy Year Year!
Here we are on a Friday yet again – ready to fill in some blanks as provided by our two wonderful co-hosts, 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. I linked the badge above to 15andmeowing so you can go there and get in on the fun if you want to. By now you know that each of our co-hosts gives us TWO sentences with blanks and we just do the filling in. Easy huh? Well the FUN comes when you read what everyone else has written. You learn stuff about people you THOUGHT you already knew very well!!!
Here are this week’s sentences with “holes” !! I’m letting my Mom do all of the filling in this week. A little extra gift from me to her for the holiday. Aren’t I generous?? Her fill-ins are BLUE.
1. Every Christmas, I make a mince meat pie because my Dad used to say it’s not Christmas without it – luckily I love mincemeat pie.
2. The day after Christmas, I always (seriously) have a turkey sandwich for breakfast – my own personal tradition!
3. ‘Twas the night before Christmas, and I admit that I’m always a little excited for Christmas morning – I make my Dad’s famous sausage gravy and biscuits then David, Teddy and I have our Christmas together.
4. All I want for Christmas is LOVE – of course I could have said “world peace” but I want that EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Since this is the last Fill-in before Christmas, may I just wish all of you a HAPPY HOLIDAY????????????????? I hope you’ve been good enough this year to get a visit from Santa Claus. I know I have….not so sure about Mom and Dad but I have! HAHAHA
Holiday Hugs, Teddy
Friday is here! Today we all fill in sentences in this FUN hop co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. If you’d like to join in the fun, just click the badge above and fill in Four-Legged Furball’s “LINKY FORM” – and you’re in!!
I think today Mom and I will take turns filling in. I’ll answer the “cat-friendly” ones and she can handle the “better leave it to the human” ones! We’ll be a partnership!
Here are the four sentences we got from our co-hosts for this week. My fill-ins are BLUE and Mom’s are RED:
1. I really need to lose 20 lbs. but the chances of that happening during the holidays are SLIMMER than I will ever be!.
2. My favorite Christmas ( or Hanukkah) decoration is one that I can see my reflection in – Mom puts those on the bottom of the tree and I don’t touch them but I like looking IN them and seeing ME!!
3. It’s beginning to look a lot like we might not have a white Christmas this year but that’s OK – I’m not too crazy about cold toes in the snow anyway!
4. This time of year, I eat my fair share of sweet stuff like desserts – which may have some effect on my fill-in for #1 !!!!
There you have it – another successful Friday Fill-In session with me and my Mom. You know it sure won’t be long before Christmas is here. Can you believe it? I’ve been so very good that I can’t imagine that my stocking won’t be filled to the tippity top after Santa visits us. I’m going to try to sleep under the tree on Christmas Eve so I can SEE him this year. Last year I’m afraid I slept through the whole thing. YES I’m a sound sleeper!
Friday means fill-in the blanks. Filling in the blanks means FUN! Here we are at the end of another week and our co-hosts for Fill-Ins, Ellen of 15andMeowing and Lorrianne of Four-Legged Furballs have given us FOUR sentences to work on. If you’d like to join us – please do – just click the badge above and it will whisk you off to 15andMeowing where you can fill in the LINKY form and share your fill-in fun too!!
Here are this week’s sentences from our co-hosts. I let my Mom do them this week and her words are in BLUE.
1. I love buying gifts for my husband – I always get the things I know he NEEDS but then include surprises too.
2. I have a hard time finding a gift for Teddy because he isn’t much of a toy boy – he doesn’t play with toys much; he doesn’t sleep in a cat bed either……and only likes ONE kind of food PERIOD (boring isn’t it!).
3. It’s the most wonderful time to walk around with a smile on your face – all those Christmas shoppers have frowns from lugging stuff all over the Mall but when they see your smile they smile back and HOPEFULLY keep it!
4. There’s no place like HOME SWEET HOME for the holidays.
Thanks Mom – good job. I know I’m tough to get gifts for – I’m sorry about that because I know you’d have tons of fun giving me all sorts of fun things but you know me. I play with a toy for about 60 seconds then walk away and NEVER look at it again. There are (right now) only TWO toys I pay any attention to. A yellow snake and a plastic fish. Boring huh???!!! I promise to try and be better about that especially since Angel Sammy left me a lot of GREAT toys.
Everybody have a great Friday. We’ll be doing fill-ins again NEXT Friday – hope you join us for the fun.
“I’m dreaming of a white Chistmas”……..but Mom says not to wish for a lot of snow – maybe a dusting!
It’s Friday and time for us to fill-in some blanks! The sentences are given to us every week by our co-hosts, Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing. If you click the badge above, you will go to 15andMeowing and you can join in the hop if you’d like to. Each of our co-hosts provides two sentences and they are ALWAYS fun to fill-in!
This week Mom and I BOTH filled in – her fill-ins are in GREEN and mine are in RED!
1. I refuse to shop in a Mall – I prefer going into little shops to do my shopping – I know a Mall is MUCH more convenient but I really enjoy my “small town” shopping a LOT more!.
2. A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped in overnight is a bedding store – just think of all those comfy spots to snooze in!!!!
3. I’m dreaming of turkey and “fixins” again for Christmas dinner – yes I know we just did that for Thanksgiving but I go through it ALL again for Christmas.
4. I wouldn’t touch getting in a pet carrier with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole. (I like being on my harness and leash WAY better if I have to go somewhere!)
There you have it. Mom and I both filling in on a Friday. I know this weekend we will be busy around my house. Mom says it’s time to “Christmasize” the house and front porch. I like having a Christmas tree and my stocking will be on the mantle along with Mom and Dad’s. Santa Paws will visit me this year – it will only be my SECOND Christmas here in my forever home. LUCKY ME!
Ho Ho Ho
Love, Teddy Claws
HAPPY FRIDAY everybody. Did everyone eat so much food yesterday that they can barely walk today? Well, that’s what you’re supposed to do on Thanksgiving. Enjoy yourself, eat lots, hug lots, and be grateful and thankful for everything you have. I missed my Mom and Dad as they were away overnight but when they get home later today “ALL WILL BE FORGIVEN”.
Anyway, since Mom and Dad are gone, I get to do the fill-ins all by myself today. I think I can handle it………………my answers are in BLUE (because it’s my favorite color!).
1. Black Friday is just another day for us – Mom doesn’t go out to shop with all the other shoppers nor does she go nuts online shopping – we just try to recover from THANKSGIVING!!
2. A pet peeve of mine at this time of year is that I have no pet peeves! What’s a peeve anyway? What kind of pet is that? I don’t know so I guess I can’t answer this one (tee hee).
3. ‘Tis the season for Mom to write a bazillion Christmas cards and start decorating the house so it looks like the inside of Santa’s workshop!
4. I never jumped on the turkey bandwagon. (What this means is that I am probably the only kitty in the world who does NOT care for turkey…..or chicken…..so I suppose that means I’m unusual!)
There you have it……………….just me – alone on the Friday after Thanksgiving taking care of Filling In ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL by myself! Now I’ll just sit here and wait for the garage door to open and for Mom and Dad to come into the house through the kitchen. They’ll spend the next hour unpacking and then I will FINALLY get to go outside. I’ve been stuck in this house for a whole entire 24 hours without getting to be out in my backyard which is my FAVORITE thing.
Happy Turkey Day Plus One! ONWARD TO CHRISTMAS WE GO!!!
Oh I think that was the garage door………I’d better get down there and see!!!!
Happy Friday – it’s a great day for filling in the blanks don’t you think? Even after we had SNOW all day yesterday I’m still in a Friday mood and ready to complete some sentences. Only this week I’m letting Mom do ALL the filling in while I rest. It’s exhausting being me (hahahaha).
Take it away Mom!
1. I can’t wait to have a day with family and great food on Thanksgiving.
2. I am thankful for being alive.
3. When it comes to pie, I’m a major pumpkin pie girl – but I’ll happily settle for pecan!.
4. A feast is not a feast without friends or family (or both), laughter, and good food.
Thanks Mom – good job. I know you will be gone Thanksgiving Day but that means I will be able to SLEEP all day anywhere in the house I want to. Just as long as you bring back a “Teddy Bag” with some goodies for me I’ll be just fine. Now all we have to do is hope that it’s not snowy next week like it is here today! This is the earliest snow we’ve had in MANY years. Hopefully it’s not a HINT of things to come!!!
I’m working on my Christmas Wish List – are you?
YAY! Friday’s here and it’s time for this fun Blog Hop co-hosted by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. It’s an easy one – just fill in the blanks as you want to, then join the hop so everyone can see your sentences completed – THEN – hop around and read theirs too! Fun way to get to know peeps better. If you click the badge above it will take you away to 15andMeowing and there you can link up your post.
Mom and I both worked on this one…………..my fill-ins are in GREEN and hers are in BLUE!
1. I just finished laundry – yay – now I’ll do the ironing and I’ll be DONE!.
2. My next birthday will be in March and I’ll be THREE.
3. The sound of the crack of lightning nearby makes me cringe.
4. Right now, I am craving peace and quiet because I’m sound asleep on Mom’s bed.
Yep – there you have it – completed fill-ins from me and Mom. Why don’t you play along with us and everyone else? Oh come on – you can do it!
I like it when Dad takes me out – he lets me stay out a lot longer than Mom does!
Thanks Pop! Love Teddy