Time for Friday’s Friendly Fill-Ins! This week Four-Legged Furballs gave us ALL four sentences with blanks because Miss Ellen at 15andMeowing is taking a little time off to be with one of her kitties who isn’t feeling well just now…………….so if you click the badge above – you go to Four-Legged Furballs and you can link up there if you want to join us! This week Mom and I decided to do the filling in together. If the words are MINE, they are in BLUE and if they are Mom’s they are in RED .
1. Watching Teddy play never fails to improve my bad mood.
2. I feel out of place rarely – I can fit in most anywhere if I want to!.
3. I would like to find a treasure chest filled with Squeeze-Ups treats.
4. If you ask me, being HAPPY keeps the doctor away.
We’re sending lots of hugs to Miss Ellen and Noel at 15andMeowing and hope that Noel is comfy and as happy as Miss Ellen can make her feel. My Mom says getting old is no fun but that also goes for us kitties. Angel Sammy taught me that!
Have a super duper Friday and weekend!
Good Day For Enjoying the Grass!
Time to fill in the blanks!! Our co-hosts, 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs give us four sentences FULL OF HOLES (blanks!) so we can personalize the sentences and divulge information about our deepest darkest feelings (just kidding). I don’t have deep and dark feelings – I’m one happy ginger boy! Anyway, if you’d like to do this fun Hop too, click the badge above and go to 15andmeowing and link up with us.
Here are this week’s four sentences and I did the first two and I let Mom do the second two. My words are in BROWN and Mom’s are in RED.
1. I joined my Mom and Dad in their house in February, 2017.
2. I wish I’d asked Angel Sammy about how to make my Mom and Dad as happy as they have made me! Sammy could have given me some pointers!
3. My Dad had the biggest impact on who I am today.
4. Venice, Italy is the most beautiful place I have ever been. (this was tough – I’ve been to so many beautiful places in the USA and out of it but the place that grabbed my heart the most was Venice)
OKEE DOKEE Mom! We did it! We did our sentences for another week. Now we can relax for the rest of our Friday. At least after you and Dad do the housecleaning we can. I’ll watch you – shall I ???????
Now be careful – don’t run over my tail with the vacuum cleaner!!!!!
Happy Friday! You know what that means – filling in the blanks on the Friendly Fill-Ins Hop co-hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing. If you click the badge above, it will take you to 15andMeowing and you can link up to fill in your OWN blanks.
This week’s blanks and sentences they are in are below. Mom and I share or trade off every week in filling in. Who’s in charge this week? Mom! Her fill-ins are in GREEN.
1. My favorite Peanuts character is Snoopy – I have loved him FOREVER and Teddy says that’s OK even if he’s a woofie.
2. I knew I was no longer a child when Mom quit picking my clothes out for me – I’m sure I looked a little strange at school in some of the outfits I put together though!
3. I was shocked when I learned that “You Know Who” from the North Pole was not at the Pole but instead lived in my house with me.
4. I always feel frustrated when I try to do photoshopping in a rush which I sometimes have to do for Cat Scouts events.
Thanks Mom – I’m glad you didn’t complain about ME in any of your fill-ins. I really don’t mind that you like Snoopy – I think EVERYBODY likes him and Charlie Brown. They both must be pretty old by now though huh?
Well, have a good Friday everyone…………we’ll be back next Friday with more filling in the blanks……….it’s fun!
Huh?????? You called????
Happy Friday everybody. Here we go with the Fill-In Hop co-hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing. If you think you’d like to join us just click the badge above – it takes you to 15andMeowing where you can link up!
We get four sentences every week – two from each co-host and all we have to do is FILL IN THE BLANKS. It’s my habit to sometimes share that duty with my Mom. I fill-in when things are “Teddy-appropriate” but honestly most of the time, they are more easily answered by Mom.
Here are the four sentences we got this week – I decided that I could do them ALL BY MYSELF – Mom gets a break!
1. I love it when Mom says the word “treat”.
2. I know it’s time to come back inside when I’ve been out with Mom when she whistles – I come over to her when she does that!.
3. Others come to me when they need some unconditional love or some cat hair on their clothes.
4. We should never take friends, happiness, or good health for granted. (alright – I admit Mom had some input on this one!)
YAY! Another week of sentences filled in. Thanks to our co-hosts for doing this every week – it sure is fun to read everyone’s fill-ins. We learn a lot of stuff about each other don’t we?!
Here we go again! It’s Friday and time to fill in the blanks. Our co-hosts give us a chance to tell a little bit more about ourselves with their sentences – two from each co-host every Friday. If you’d like to join in the fun, click the badge above and it will take you away to 15andmeowing where you can LINK UP and be part of the HOP.
Mom is the star today. I had trouble trying to fill some of the blanks in so she said “NO PROBLEM – I’LL DO THEM” !!! Her words are in RED.
1. When I can’t go outside because it’s raining hard, I get upset – I love rainy days but NOT getting soaked!.
2. Bring back civility.
3. I’m embarrassed to say I’m like a little kid when it comes to Christmas.
4. I feel like taking care of Teddy and my husband David gives my life meaning.
So there you have it – Mom’s TRUE CONFESSIONS for Friday. I realized when I read her answers that I absolutely agree with her #1. I feel the same way! I don’t mind a gentle shower but hard rain keeps me on the front porch instead of out in the yard where I love to be.
Have a HAPPY FRIDAY and don’t forget to join in if you want to – the more the merrier for the Hop!
Just hangin’ out (or letting it all hang out!)
Happy Friday everyone…..today we share some information about ourselves thanks to our co-hosts and this fun BLOG HOP. They give us sentences with blanks we fill and just like that – we’ve shared something you might not know about us! Fun huh? If you want to join in, click the badge above and LINK UP to the HOP!
This week I decided to let Mom fill in two of the sentences and told her that I would do the other two. SHARESIES! My words are BLUE and Mom’s are GREEN.
1. A benefit of wearing a harness is that I get to hang out in the yard with Mom and Dad watching squirrels, birds and chipmunks UP CLOSE!.
2. Sometimes one needs to really think about all the blessings we have in our lives.
3. I’m most likely to become famous for my HUGENESS
4. “Body-shaming” is a current trend that makes no sense to me. (Note: After all – who among us has a perfect body and can pass judgement on others???)
There you have it – another week of filling in the blanks and you know more about us now – isn’t that swell? Well, maybe not very exciting but isn’t it fun to get to know each other in such a simple and fun way? Thank you 15ANDMEOWING and FOUR-LEGGED FURBALLS for this super duper FUN Hop you host. You make Fridays super fun.
Happy end of week………………………..
Love, Teddy……….”living large and in charge” (haha)
Happy Friday! Time to fill in the sentences that our co-hosts at Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing give us EVERY week. If you’d like to play along too click the badge above and link up!
Here are the sentences we got for today and this week Mom and I switched off on the “filling in”…………when I’ve put MY words in they are in BLUE and when Mom did hers, they are in RED.
1. If I had my life to live over, I would enjoy it again – ups and downs – it all makes us WHO we are and I wouldn’t change that.
2. Blogging sparks my creativity.
3. Seeing night critters like bears and foxes keeps me up at night.
4. I only just recently learned we have chipmunks again – Mom says for about four years she never saw ONE and now we see lots – I like to watch them – NOT chase them!
I also am back to wearing my harness when I go outside so Mom, Dad and all of you who were concerned I might run off without the harness don’t have to worry. Harness/leash are OK again. Whatever kept me from wanting to wear the harness has faded away in my memory!!
So now Mom and I are going to hop around and see what YOUR Fill-ins say. HAPPY FRIDAY………………………….
Friday! YAY! It’s been a long and hot week here and I think you can say that for almost anywhere. Summer is being MEAN this year. I haven’t even asked to go outside. That’s when you know its’ bad. Today is fill-in Friday which is when our two co-hosts each give us two sentences full of holes – we fill in the holes (blanks!) and voila – we find out more stuff about each other. Fun huh? Well it is, and if you wanna join in – click the badge above and link up.
Here are our four sentences for this week. Mom and I both filled in………..she did more than I did though! Her words are BLUE and mine are GREEN.
1. I have been contemplating the possibility of one last European cruise for my husband and me – for our 30th anniversary next year.
2. I want to read a newspaper article about something uplifting/happy/positive JUST ONCE!.
3. People should worry less about getting older and more about enjoying whatever age they are NOW.
4. I want to make the world a better place by making people smile when they see me!!!.
Yep – that’s me and Mom for the week…………..we put our heads together and filled in the blanks. Thanks to our co-hosts for giving us such fun every Friday. Now I’m READY FOR THE WEEKEND!
Me and my Mom say HAPPY FRIDAY!
Happy Friday! Time for us to plug in the holes in the good ship Friendly Fill-In so it doesn’t sink! HAHAHA Our two co-hosts give us four sentences every week with holes and we do the filling in then share on the Hop. We learn lots of new stuff about each other that way. Tons of fun. If you want to join us – you can get the sentences from either of our co-hosts on their blogs, then just finish things off and LINK UP by clicking on the badge above.
Here are this week’s sentences – two from each co-host. Oh – and this week I let Mom fill in ALL BY HERSELF! Her words are in BLUE!
1. I am able to diet, but I won’t. (I “am what I am” at this point in my life at almost 72 – I watch what I eat but don’t particularly care what my weight is as long as I fit in my jeans….hahaha)
2. I won’t ever get cancer again. (Explanation: I say this every night before I go to bed…..and pray that it comes TRUE)
3. The current chapter of my life would be titled who knew being older could be so much fun?
4. I’ve been meaning to do Spring cleaning but haven’t yet. (So, I’m thinking it’s too late for Spring cleaning…..it’s now Summer…..so maybe NEXT YEAR I’ll do Spring cleaning???)
OK Mom thanks for being my “filler-inner”……………..And also thanks to our co-hosts for giving us such great sentences to fill in every week. Hope everyone has a GREAT FRIDAY and nice weekend too…………..we will be hot and humid outside, but inside is cool and comfy! Guess which one we choose.
Friday!! Time to fill in the blanks! It’s a great exercise in “getting to know you” – every Friday we have four sentences with blanks that we fill with our own words – we learn a lot about each other and it’s fun. Wanna join us? Click the badge above and link up!
Here are this week’s sentences are below and Mom and I changed up on answering…..Mom’s words are in BLUE and mine are in RED!
1. I like my coffee with cream and sugar.
2. When I was 16, I had to have contact lenses because my Mom wanted me to have them instead of glasses – I HATED THEM and quit wearing them and have worn glasses since!!
3. I spend the most time thinking about getting Mom or Dad to take me OUTSIDE.
4. Meowing loudly at the front door is a risk worth taking. (someone usually takes me outside when they get tired of me screaming)
There you have it – more exciting information about me and my Mom………………we are so interesting aren’t we? HAHAHAHA Hope you all have a fabulous Friday!
Love and Friday Hugs, Teddy