Filling In Fun!! A Cool Blog Hop
Have you tried filling in sentences on Friday? You should. This is a fun Blog Hop co-hosted by Ellen of 15andMeowing and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader and it’s easy but cool at the same time. It’s a super way of getting to know our blogging community friends better and just have fun sharing stuff about ourselves. If you click on the graphic it will take you to McGuffy’s and you can enter your blog link so we can come to YOUR blog and see how YOU fill the blanks. But for now – I’m going to show you how Mom and I filled them out. Actually I’m letting MOM do them this week – they are more suited to a human answering than ME ME ME! Mom’s fill-ins are RED.
1. I would like to ask God why there is so much suffering in the world – I know I shouldn’t question things like that but I really would like to know.
2 My favorite fast food restaurant is McDonalds – we don’t go to Fast Food places but I do go through McD’s drive-thru every three months after my quarterly dental visit as a TREAT and get French fries!.
3. If I could go to any concert of someone still performing, it would be Doobie Brothers – once a fan, always a fan .
4. My Winter pastime is usually closet cleaning and cabinet clearing, because it’s too cold to go outside COMFORTABLY!
OK Mom thanks for that…………………If you think Dad doesn’t know about that “post-dental-visit” French Fry orgy you have every three months, you’ve got another think coming. He finds the salt between the seats when he’s vacuuming out your Buick. TEE HEE…………….
Big thanks to our friends at McGuffy’s and 15andMeowing for co-hosting such a fun Hop. We will do this again next week along with all of you we hope!
I see you!!!!!!
Let’s Fill In Some Sentences OK?
Friday is here and that means that we will be pawticipating in our fun Friday activity of joining this blog hop co-hosted by Ellen of 15andMeowing and Annie of McGuffys’ Reader where we fill in blanks in sentences that they give us! What’s fun about that? Well we sure learn a lot of interesting stuff about each other – that’s what’s fun! If you’d like to join in, click the graphic above and join by filling in the LINKY TOOL. Simple as that – then fill in the sentences and visit everyone else who did.
Here are our four sentences for this Friday. I’m going to try to fill them in myself (in green) but if I get stumped I’ll let Mom take over (in red)!
1. My guiding word for 2018 is FUN (I’m just a kid and all I want to do is have fun – especially playing with my Mom – the red dot, throw the ball, chase me around the house, it’s good exercise too!).
2. A house is not a home without LOVE and I get plenty of that around here!.
3. I look forward to turning TWO this year. Then I’ll be all grown up right?
4. I really need to lose weight, because my Mom has a bad back and carrying me around or putting me on the bathroom counter for a drink is tough for her and my 19-ish pound body!!!!)
So there you have it – I’ve done ALL The filling in ALL by myself this week! WHEEEEE!!!!!!! How about you? Have you done yours yet? Thanks Miss Annie and Miss Ellen for doing this every week.
Who’s “BIG” – not me – I’m just a little kid – heck I’m not even TWO yet!
Love and Happy Friday! Teddy
Friday Fill-In Time!!!!!
Our “FUNNEST” Hop – filling in sentences courtesy of our co-hosts McGuffys’ Reader and 15andMeowing……….we just have to fill in the blanks and hop on the Hop and voila – we get to visit and see inside other people’s heads from what they’ve filled in! Pretty cool huh? Well we think so and that’s why we join it every Friday. Each of our co-hosts gives us two sentences with blanks and we fill ’em!
Here are this Friday’s sentences and I let my Mom fill in number 3 I did the others! My words are in GREEN and hers in RED.
1. Snow isn’t as much fun as I thought it would be to play in – it’s COLD on my feets!.
2. I am excited to have my very FIRST Christmas.
3. One holiday memory that I cherish is Christmas morning breakfast made by my Dad. Homemade sausage gravy and biscuits. MMMMM!.
4. I always thought that Santa was a big jolly old CAT with a beard but the photos I see of him – he’s HUMAN!
There you have it! Our Friday Fill-Ins! If you want to join in the fun – just click McGuffy’s badge at the top of the page and it will take you to her blog where you can fill out the LINKY form and become “one of us” ……….you’ll be glad you did.
Love and Holiday Hugs, Teddy