Friday is here! Today we all fill in sentences in this FUN hop co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. If you’d like to join in the fun, just click the badge above and fill in 15andMeowing’s “LINKY FORM” – and you’re in!!
I think today Mom and I will take turns filling in. I’ll answer the “cat-friendly” ones and she can handle the “better leave it to the human” ones! We’ll be a partnership!
Here are the four sentences we got from our co-hosts for this week. My fill-ins are BLUE and Mom’s are RED:
1. I really need to lose 20 lbs. but the chances of that happening during the holidays are SLIMMER than I will ever be!.
2. My favorite Christmas ( or Hanukkah) decoration is one that I can see my reflection in – Mom puts those on the bottom of the tree and I don’t touch them but I like looking IN them and seeing ME!!
3. It’s beginning to look a lot like we might not have a white Christmas this year but that’s OK – I’m not too crazy about cold toes in the snow anyway!
4. This time of year, I eat my fair share of sweet stuff like desserts – which may have some effect on my fill-in for #1 !!!!
There you have it – another successful Friday Fill-In session with me and my Mom. You know it sure won’t be long before Christmas is here. Can you believe it? I’ve been so very good that I can’t imagine that my stocking won’t be filled to the tippity top after Santa visits us. I’m going to try to sleep under the tree on Christmas Eve so I can SEE him this year. Last year I’m afraid I slept through the whole thing. YES I’m a sound sleeper!
It’s Friday and time for us to fill-in some blanks! The sentences are given to us every week by our co-hosts, Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing. If you click the badge above, you will go to 15andMeowing and you can join in the hop if you’d like to. Each of our co-hosts provides two sentences and they are ALWAYS fun to fill-in!
This week Mom and I BOTH filled in – her fill-ins are in GREEN and mine are in RED!
1. I refuse to shop in a Mall – I prefer going into little shops to do my shopping – I know a Mall is MUCH more convenient but I really enjoy my “small town” shopping a LOT more!.
2. A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped in overnight is a bedding store – just think of all those comfy spots to snooze in!!!!
3. I’m dreaming of turkey and “fixins” again for Christmas dinner – yes I know we just did that for Thanksgiving but I go through it ALL again for Christmas.
4. I wouldn’t touch getting in a pet carrier with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole. (I like being on my harness and leash WAY better if I have to go somewhere!)
There you have it. Mom and I both filling in on a Friday. I know this weekend we will be busy around my house. Mom says it’s time to “Christmasize” the house and front porch. I like having a Christmas tree and my stocking will be on the mantle along with Mom and Dad’s. Santa Paws will visit me this year – it will only be my SECOND Christmas here in my forever home. LUCKY ME!
Ho Ho Ho
Love, Teddy Claws
Here we are again on a Sunday joining in the Selfie fun at The Cat On My Head. It’s easy too – just load up your selfie and add it to the collection at the Hop – you can get there by clicking the badge above and using the LINKY tool.
Mom “had her way with me” in a photo of me sitting on the landing between stairs……I was stopping long enough to let my Mom and Dad’s friends who were visiting last Sunday to snap a picture of me. We aren’t sure WHY my left eye looks funny but it could have been the filter Mom used from Lunapic. Rest assured my eye is FINE but believe me, Mom checked it out when she was the photo. Moms are like that – they worry!
Here’s the BEFORE and AFTER……………and of course a jigsaw puzzle if you are so inclined!!!
(Photo by Mom’s friend Dianna from the blog THESE DAYS OF MINE)
Then Mom added her artsy stuff and THIS is how that turned out:
I look like a real TIGER don’t I ????? And here’s the jigsaw I promised!
Just click this “MINI ME” and good luck with the puzzle!!
Today we also celebrate Veterans Day……….a day of remembrance………….traditionally we particularly honor my Grandad – my Mom’s Dad – who was a career Air Force officer and went to the Rainbow Bridge many years ago. My Mom has his old footlocker which he hauled around the world with him wherever he was stationed even before he married my Mom’s wife or had kids. It’s full of mementos of his military life. We absolutely thank him and all the other Veterans around the world for their service to their country. Where would we be without their dedication? Mom always answers that questions with “trust me – we don’t want to know the answer to that”……………….
Sending you hugs to the Rainbow Bridge Grandad……..from me and Momma
Hugs, Teddy the Tiger
YAY! Friday’s here and it’s time for this fun Blog Hop co-hosted by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. It’s an easy one – just fill in the blanks as you want to, then join the hop so everyone can see your sentences completed – THEN – hop around and read theirs too! Fun way to get to know peeps better. If you click the badge above it will take you away to 15andMeowing and there you can link up your post.
Mom and I both worked on this one…………..my fill-ins are in GREEN and hers are in BLUE!
1. I just finished laundry – yay – now I’ll do the ironing and I’ll be DONE!.
2. My next birthday will be in March and I’ll be THREE.
3. The sound of the crack of lightning nearby makes me cringe.
4. Right now, I am craving peace and quiet because I’m sound asleep on Mom’s bed.
Yep – there you have it – completed fill-ins from me and Mom. Why don’t you play along with us and everyone else? Oh come on – you can do it!
I like it when Dad takes me out – he lets me stay out a lot longer than Mom does!
Thanks Pop! Love Teddy
Here we are again! Sunday! Time for the Selfie Blog Hop hosted by Kitties Blue at The Cat On My Head. If you’re in the mood to show yourself off like WE are, just click the badge and fill out the linky form – WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAM you’re in!
I’ve been doing FLASHBACK Selfies for a few weeks now and having some fun going back a year ago – mostly to see how I’ve changed (like ten+ pounds or so!) ……. let’s see what I posted as my Sunday Selfie one year ago shall we????
Well this is the photo of me that Mom and I used for my Sunday Selfie on October 8, 2017. Not QUITE a year ago but close enough. The photo had actually been taken in February which was the month I was adopted by Mom and Dad. Below is what Mom did to “fancy-fy” the photo with Lunapic back then:
And there you have it – my FLASHBACK SELFIE from a year ago. I was one very happy kitty – can you tell? As always, Mom made a jigsaw of this for those of you who enjoy doing them! We all hope that you have a fabulous Sunday. I’m gonna try to – actually I don’t have to try very hard – HAPPY just seems to be what I am almost ALLLLLLLL the time!!!
Click this “mini-me” photo to go to my Jigsaw Puzzle!!! Good Luck!
Happy Sunday Hugs, Teddy
Time to do our “filling in” thing! This is a super fun Hop co-hosted by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs and it’s always TONS OF FUN to read what everyone says when they fill-in the blanks on the four sentences we are given.
Here are our sentences for this week and I got to fill them out ALL BY MYSELF this week. My own words are in RED !
1. I have faith in my Mom and Dad to know what’s the BEST for me (even though I don’t always pay attention to them!).
2. Yesterday, I hopped up on the bench down in the woods next to my Mom which I hardly EVER do – it was cool down there.
3. My favorite place to be is OUTSIDE.
4. If I was granted one wish, it would be totally impossible for me to choose just one thing to wish for so I’d give my wish away to someone who REALLY needed it.
There you have it. Teddy Kimmell, UP CLOSE AND PURRRSONAL on a Friday! Now if you’ll excuse me, I will do my usual morning routine and have a good old snooze-fest on the guest room bed.
HAPPY FRIDAY!! Hugs, Teddy
It’s Friday! Time to do a bit of filling in of the blanks……………a fun Blog Hop co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. Each of our co-hosts gives us TWO sentences with blanks and it’s up to us to fill them in as we want. The FUN part is sharing our sentences – we learn a lot about each other that way! Want to join in the fun? Good! Just click the badge above and go to 15andmeowing and fill in the LINKY TOOL to join up!!
Here are this week’s sentences…………………I filled them in ALL BY MYSELF this week and my own words are in RED!
1. I would like tickets to CATS – what else would I want to see???!!!.
2. Please don’t ask me to lose weight – I like being a BIG BOY!.
3. I’d rather go for a walk outside than ANYTHING!.
4. By this time next year, I’ll love living here with Mom and Dad even MORE than I do now.
I guess my filling in isn’t very exciting but at least I did them on my own without Mom wanting to play too! YAY FOR ME…………….HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY…………….