Friday!! YAY! Time to HOP with 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. Filling in blanks in sentences sure can tell a lot about us huh? That’s why it’s fun – we travel around and read everyone else’s fill-ins and find out stuff that we might not have known about each other. We thank our co-hosts for this super fun HOP! Mom and I usually take turns doing the filling in OR sometimes share in one post. I thought Mom and I might SHARE the filling in duties for this week. If Mom is answering, it will be BLUE and if it’s ME it will be GREEN!
And away we go………………………..
1. My favorite outdoor activity is sitting in one of the rocking chairs on the front porch and watching the world go by.
2. One positive aspect of social isolation is nobody is ringing our doorbell!!!!.
3. It’s fortunate that my husband and I are homebodies – life hasn’t changed much for us these last weeks.
4. I have all my favorite napping spots memorized.
Mom is right – our lives haven’t changed much since the “stay at home” has begun. We love being at home – all of us. My Dad still goes to the airport to fly his plane or just clean out the hangar, etc., and Mom DOES do grocery shopping once a week but everything else is status quo. I get to go outside if I want to and pretty much WHEN I want to…………once in a while the phone rings (robo calls of course!) and we get “just checking in to see how you are” emails just as we send out our share of those. We kinda did that ANYWAY. Checking in with friends is what you tend to do when you’re a blogger.
We just continue being grateful that we are healthy, happy, have food and supplies, see the sun instead of rain occasionally (!), and carry on while being more careful than ever. We pray everyone will continue to follow the guidelines and we can hope that as a reward, the virus will DIE OFF and leave everyone alone. That won’t happen for a while yet though so PLEASE STAY SAFE. We love you!
Don’t worry Mom – I’m keeping an eye on the front door for you!
Hello Friday and Hello Fill-In Fans! Ready to fill in the blanks that our co-hosts 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs gave us this week? Good – so am I…………….so let’s go shall we? I let my Mom do HER thing this week…………….I was in a napping mood when she asked me if I want to do the filling in today so I said “NO MOM….it’s ALL YOURS TODAY – I’M HEADING TO THE GRANNY CHAIR FOR A SNOOZE!” So – take it away Mom! Her words are in RED.
1. I know I am sick when I don’t feel like reading a book – I love reading so if I can’t read – I’m REALLY REALLY SICK!.
2. For St. Patrick’s Day, I will wear something green – I’ve ALWAYS done that and I do have some Irish heritage on my Mom’s side.
3. It’s been a long time since we’ve traveled to Europe and I guess it will be a lot LONGER time before we can go again with things the way they are now.
4. In order to succeed, you have to believe.
Good job Mom. Don’t expect me to give this little treat to you EVERY Friday – maybe I’ll be AWAKE next week and want to do the filling in myself. Or we could share…….anyway, thanks for letting me continue my nap……………..excuse me…………………eyes getting heavy……………..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Love and Hugs, Teddy
Time for Friday’s Friendly Fill-Ins! This week Four-Legged Furballs gave us ALL four sentences with blanks because Miss Ellen at 15andMeowing is taking a little time off to be with one of her kitties who isn’t feeling well just now…………….so if you click the badge above – you go to Four-Legged Furballs and you can link up there if you want to join us! This week Mom and I decided to do the filling in together. If the words are MINE, they are in BLUE and if they are Mom’s they are in RED .
1. Watching Teddy play never fails to improve my bad mood.
2. I feel out of place rarely – I can fit in most anywhere if I want to!.
3. I would like to find a treasure chest filled with Squeeze-Ups treats.
4. If you ask me, being HAPPY keeps the doctor away.
We’re sending lots of hugs to Miss Ellen and Noel at 15andMeowing and hope that Noel is comfy and as happy as Miss Ellen can make her feel. My Mom says getting old is no fun but that also goes for us kitties. Angel Sammy taught me that!
Have a super duper Friday and weekend!
Good Day For Enjoying the Grass!
Hello! Time to fill in the blanks…….this is a Hop co-hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing and it’s so much fun not just to be filling in but to see what OTHERS fill-in too! Want to join us? Click the badge above and link up with us.
Here are this week’s sentences (two from each co-host) and this week I filled them out all by myself with no help from Mom!! YAY ME!!! My words are in BLUE.
1. I would love to be a personal assistant to Garfield – I think we have a whole lot in common.
2. If I had a boat, I would name it Teddy’s Tugboat.
3. I want to improve my begging skills – I’m pretty darn good but I need to “UP” my success rate!.
4. Surprises are THE BEST (unless they involve a trip in the car to SURPRISE the vet!).
There you have it. Some thoughts right off the top of my ginger head. It’s Friday you know so I will wish everyone a HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!!
This was taken one month after I moved into this house from the shelter – do I look relaxed to you???????
Here we are on a Friday yet again – ready to fill in some blanks as provided by our two wonderful co-hosts, 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. I linked the badge above to 15andmeowing so you can go there and get in on the fun if you want to. By now you know that each of our co-hosts gives us TWO sentences with blanks and we just do the filling in. Easy huh? Well the FUN comes when you read what everyone else has written. You learn stuff about people you THOUGHT you already knew very well!!!
Here are this week’s sentences with “holes” !! I’m letting my Mom do all of the filling in this week. A little extra gift from me to her for the holiday. Aren’t I generous?? Her fill-ins are BLUE.
1. Every Christmas, I make a mince meat pie because my Dad used to say it’s not Christmas without it – luckily I love mincemeat pie.
2. The day after Christmas, I always (seriously) have a turkey sandwich for breakfast – my own personal tradition!
3. ‘Twas the night before Christmas, and I admit that I’m always a little excited for Christmas morning – I make my Dad’s famous sausage gravy and biscuits then David, Teddy and I have our Christmas together.
4. All I want for Christmas is LOVE – of course I could have said “world peace” but I want that EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Since this is the last Fill-in before Christmas, may I just wish all of you a HAPPY HOLIDAY????????????????? I hope you’ve been good enough this year to get a visit from Santa Claus. I know I have….not so sure about Mom and Dad but I have! HAHAHA
Holiday Hugs, Teddy
It’s Friday and time for us to fill-in some blanks! The sentences are given to us every week by our co-hosts, Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing. If you click the badge above, you will go to 15andMeowing and you can join in the hop if you’d like to. Each of our co-hosts provides two sentences and they are ALWAYS fun to fill-in!
This week Mom and I BOTH filled in – her fill-ins are in GREEN and mine are in RED!
1. I refuse to shop in a Mall – I prefer going into little shops to do my shopping – I know a Mall is MUCH more convenient but I really enjoy my “small town” shopping a LOT more!.
2. A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped in overnight is a bedding store – just think of all those comfy spots to snooze in!!!!
3. I’m dreaming of turkey and “fixins” again for Christmas dinner – yes I know we just did that for Thanksgiving but I go through it ALL again for Christmas.
4. I wouldn’t touch getting in a pet carrier with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole. (I like being on my harness and leash WAY better if I have to go somewhere!)
There you have it. Mom and I both filling in on a Friday. I know this weekend we will be busy around my house. Mom says it’s time to “Christmasize” the house and front porch. I like having a Christmas tree and my stocking will be on the mantle along with Mom and Dad’s. Santa Paws will visit me this year – it will only be my SECOND Christmas here in my forever home. LUCKY ME!
Ho Ho Ho
Love, Teddy Claws
It’s time to fill in some blanks here thanks to the blog hop co-hosted by 15andMeowing AND McGuffy’s Reader! Every Friday they each give us TWO sentences with blanks and we “fill-R-up”! If you think you might like to join in, just visit McGuffy’s by clicking the badge up above and using the LINKY tool to join in the fun!!!
This week Angel Sammy and I thought we’d AGAIN let Mom fill these in……aren’t we GENEROUS? I think so. Mom’s fill-ins are in RED.
1. My idea of roughing it is staying in a hotel or B&B where I can’t get a glass of wine with dinner (tee hee – of course I’m being silly here).
2.I never get sick of talking about my cats (I’m sure you’ve noticed???!!).
3. My youth was a whole lot of fun for the most part although MAYBE time has smoothed off the rough edges of those memories??
4. My “golden years” are HERE and I’m loving them.
OK Mom – thanks for doing such a swell job. As for your answer to #2 – we love you too!
Yes Mom – I do!
Me too Mom – I love you more than I love my mousie!
Angel Sammy and Teddy too