Hello! Time to fill in the blanks…….this is a Hop co-hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing and it’s so much fun not just to be filling in but to see what OTHERS fill-in too! Want to join us? Click the badge above and link up with us.
Here are this week’s sentences (two from each co-host) and this week I filled them out all by myself with no help from Mom!! YAY ME!!! My words are in BLUE.
1. I would love to be a personal assistant to Garfield – I think we have a whole lot in common.
2. If I had a boat, I would name it Teddy’s Tugboat.
3. I want to improve my begging skills – I’m pretty darn good but I need to “UP” my success rate!.
4. Surprises are THE BEST (unless they involve a trip in the car to SURPRISE the vet!).
There you have it. Some thoughts right off the top of my ginger head. It’s Friday you know so I will wish everyone a HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!!
This was taken one month after I moved into this house from the shelter – do I look relaxed to you???????
Here we are on a Friday yet again – ready to fill in some blanks as provided by our two wonderful co-hosts, 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. I linked the badge above to 15andmeowing so you can go there and get in on the fun if you want to. By now you know that each of our co-hosts gives us TWO sentences with blanks and we just do the filling in. Easy huh? Well the FUN comes when you read what everyone else has written. You learn stuff about people you THOUGHT you already knew very well!!!
Here are this week’s sentences with “holes” !! I’m letting my Mom do all of the filling in this week. A little extra gift from me to her for the holiday. Aren’t I generous?? Her fill-ins are BLUE.
1. Every Christmas, I make a mince meat pie because my Dad used to say it’s not Christmas without it – luckily I love mincemeat pie.
2. The day after Christmas, I always (seriously) have a turkey sandwich for breakfast – my own personal tradition!
3. ‘Twas the night before Christmas, and I admit that I’m always a little excited for Christmas morning – I make my Dad’s famous sausage gravy and biscuits then David, Teddy and I have our Christmas together.
4. All I want for Christmas is LOVE – of course I could have said “world peace” but I want that EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Since this is the last Fill-in before Christmas, may I just wish all of you a HAPPY HOLIDAY????????????????? I hope you’ve been good enough this year to get a visit from Santa Claus. I know I have….not so sure about Mom and Dad but I have! HAHAHA
Holiday Hugs, Teddy
It’s Friday and time for us to fill-in some blanks! The sentences are given to us every week by our co-hosts, Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing. If you click the badge above, you will go to 15andMeowing and you can join in the hop if you’d like to. Each of our co-hosts provides two sentences and they are ALWAYS fun to fill-in!
This week Mom and I BOTH filled in – her fill-ins are in GREEN and mine are in RED!
1. I refuse to shop in a Mall – I prefer going into little shops to do my shopping – I know a Mall is MUCH more convenient but I really enjoy my “small town” shopping a LOT more!.
2. A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped in overnight is a bedding store – just think of all those comfy spots to snooze in!!!!
3. I’m dreaming of turkey and “fixins” again for Christmas dinner – yes I know we just did that for Thanksgiving but I go through it ALL again for Christmas.
4. I wouldn’t touch getting in a pet carrier with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole. (I like being on my harness and leash WAY better if I have to go somewhere!)
There you have it. Mom and I both filling in on a Friday. I know this weekend we will be busy around my house. Mom says it’s time to “Christmasize” the house and front porch. I like having a Christmas tree and my stocking will be on the mantle along with Mom and Dad’s. Santa Paws will visit me this year – it will only be my SECOND Christmas here in my forever home. LUCKY ME!
Ho Ho Ho
Love, Teddy Claws
It’s time to fill in some blanks here thanks to the blog hop co-hosted by 15andMeowing AND McGuffy’s Reader! Every Friday they each give us TWO sentences with blanks and we “fill-R-up”! If you think you might like to join in, just visit McGuffy’s by clicking the badge up above and using the LINKY tool to join in the fun!!!
This week Angel Sammy and I thought we’d AGAIN let Mom fill these in……aren’t we GENEROUS? I think so. Mom’s fill-ins are in RED.
1. My idea of roughing it is staying in a hotel or B&B where I can’t get a glass of wine with dinner (tee hee – of course I’m being silly here).
2.I never get sick of talking about my cats (I’m sure you’ve noticed???!!).
3. My youth was a whole lot of fun for the most part although MAYBE time has smoothed off the rough edges of those memories??
4. My “golden years” are HERE and I’m loving them.
OK Mom – thanks for doing such a swell job. As for your answer to #2 – we love you too!
Yes Mom – I do!
Me too Mom – I love you more than I love my mousie!
Angel Sammy and Teddy too