Greetings fellow cats! Time for us to fill in the blanks…………………every week our co-hosts, 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs give us two sentences each to fill in the blanks. When we fill in the blanks, we wind up telling a lot of stuff about ourselves and that’s what makes it so much fun!
Here are this week’s sentences from our co-hosts and this week I decided I would fill all the blanks in by myself with no help from Mom! My own words are in BLUE.
1. Never have I ever run away from home – Mom and Dad keep a close eye on me when I’m outside.
2. I won’t eat a cricket again. (After eating several of them this past summer and barfing, I decided there are better snacks than crickets!)
3. I believe I have good knowledge of how to get my way with my Mom AND my Dad (but don’t tell them I said that).
4. Our car is my worst enemy. (Whenever I am put into it, it takes me to the vet so I don’t trust it……I also do NOT like seeing things go whizzing by outside the windows)
Ta Da! All done and I did them all by myself………well Mom had to use her fingers on the keys but I dictated my answers. We are a good team………….Speaking of that, I think it might be time that I went to find her and get her to take me outside. Earlier this morning we were out but I saw some deer in the woods and they kind of scared me. Don’t tell anyone I said that though or they will think I’m a weeeeenie!).
Hugs, Teddy the Dirtball
Hi ! Guess what ! I got tagged !
Mom had to explain to me what “tagged” meant – she said she hadn’t played tag since she was in elementary school a bazillion years ago (oops…. did I say something wrong??). Anyway, a few days ago my friend Rumpy the dog tagged me and some other friends of his in his blog. What you have to do is answer TEN BURNING QUESTIONS! So, I’m going to do just that. Then I’m going to pick on some of my friends to tag…..so there!
- Describe yourself in seven words: That’s easy…..ginger, middle-aged, adorable, spoiled, happy, polydactyl, talkative
- What keeps you up at night? My duties as Kimmell household security officer patrolling the premises
- Who would I like to be? Sometimes I think it would be nice to be a bird BUT in truth, I like to be ME!
- What am I wearing now? I’m stark nekkid 😉
- What scares me? Not crazy about bluejays dive-bombing me in the yard, don’t like dogs that chase me up trees, and HATE when the doorbell rings!
- The best and worst of blogging: The best is getting so many new friends from all over the world….the worst is when I don’t hear from them for a while – I get worried!
- The last website I visited: I visited my Mom’s website to make sure my blog was showing up there! My Mom
- What is the one thing I would change about myself: That’s a toughie……hmmm……I can’t think of one single thing!
- Slankets YES or NO? YES! I love my fleece blankets but Mom doesn’t have a slanket (maybe she should!).
- Tell us something about the person who tagged you! My friend Rumpy is a very handsome and likeable guy who does FANTASTIC interviews with animals and tells great stories too.
So there…..the inside scoop about ME courtesy of being tagged by Rumpy Dog.
If you would like to play along, I’m tagging the following friends!
These Days of Mine
If you’re too busy to play tag….that’s OK….if not, HAVE AT IT!!!!
Your Buddy Sammy