Greetings fellow cats! Time for us to fill in the blanks…………………every week our co-hosts, 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs give us two sentences each to fill in the blanks. When we fill in the blanks, we wind up telling a lot of stuff about ourselves and that’s what makes it so much fun!
Here are this week’s sentences from our co-hosts and this week I decided I would fill all the blanks in by myself with no help from Mom! My own words are in BLUE.
1. Never have I ever run away from home – Mom and Dad keep a close eye on me when I’m outside.
2. I won’t eat a cricket again. (After eating several of them this past summer and barfing, I decided there are better snacks than crickets!)
3. I believe I have good knowledge of how to get my way with my Mom AND my Dad (but don’t tell them I said that).
4. Our car is my worst enemy. (Whenever I am put into it, it takes me to the vet so I don’t trust it……I also do NOT like seeing things go whizzing by outside the windows)
Ta Da! All done and I did them all by myself………well Mom had to use her fingers on the keys but I dictated my answers. We are a good team………….Speaking of that, I think it might be time that I went to find her and get her to take me outside. Earlier this morning we were out but I saw some deer in the woods and they kind of scared me. Don’t tell anyone I said that though or they will think I’m a weeeeenie!).
Hugs, Teddy the Dirtball
Happy Friday – it’s a great day for filling in the blanks don’t you think? Even after we had SNOW all day yesterday I’m still in a Friday mood and ready to complete some sentences. Only this week I’m letting Mom do ALL the filling in while I rest. It’s exhausting being me (hahahaha).
Take it away Mom!
1. I can’t wait to have a day with family and great food on Thanksgiving.
2. I am thankful for being alive.
3. When it comes to pie, I’m a major pumpkin pie girl – but I’ll happily settle for pecan!.
4. A feast is not a feast without friends or family (or both), laughter, and good food.
Thanks Mom – good job. I know you will be gone Thanksgiving Day but that means I will be able to SLEEP all day anywhere in the house I want to. Just as long as you bring back a “Teddy Bag” with some goodies for me I’ll be just fine. Now all we have to do is hope that it’s not snowy next week like it is here today! This is the earliest snow we’ve had in MANY years. Hopefully it’s not a HINT of things to come!!!
I’m working on my Christmas Wish List – are you?
Time for Filling In!!!!
This is a truly FUN Blog Hop which is currently being hosted by our pals 15andMeowing and Four Legged Furballs. Each of our hosts gives us two sentences with blanks and all we have fun filling those blanks in however we want to – I for one let my Mom fill them in sometimes instead of ME…….I’m generous like that! If you’d like to join in, please do – just click the badge above, go to 15andMeowing and fill in the LINKY form – that’s all there is to it. Then visit all the other Hoppers and see their fill-ins.
I’m going to fill the blanks in MYSELF today. It’s my turn – I can’t let Mom always have all the fun right? My own words are in BLUE.
1. It is wonderful having a forever home – I wish all animals did.
2. The best part of last week was when Mom and Dad came home after just one night away from me – when they leave I’m never sure when they will be back!.
3. Every summer, I beg and plead to be able to spend more time outside – even though I’m on a harness I LOVE being out there closer to squirrels and birds.
4. Once upon a time, I was a little 11 month old kitten who was living in an animal shelter and now I’m the King of my very own castle!.
There you have it – my filling in for Friday. Hope you will join in the fun. Have a great day………………I know I am – my Mom promised to take me for lots of walks today because it’s the last day of SUNSHINE we’ll have for a while……..more rain coming…………
Time to do our weekly “FILL IN THE BLANK” Blog Hop with our co-hosts Ellen of 15andMeowing and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader. So much fun to share little bits of odds and ends about ourselves with everyone in the Hop. Want to have some fun WITH us? Good – click the badge above, fill out the Linky Tool and be ready for comments to come from those who have found out a little more about you.
This week Mom is doing the filling in and she chose GREEN for her words………..GO MOM GO!
1. I am the middle child in my family.
2. I have two siblings.
3. I am looking forward to seeing my perennial garden blossoming (assuming Spring ever gets here of course!) this Spring.
4. The first sign of Spring this year was seeing it on my calendar – just because it SAID it was Spring though didn’t mean we could SEE it because we had snow yesterday!!!.
Well Mom and I are wondering if we will ever really have Spring. The snow we had yesterday is melting BUT snow is in our weekend forecast yet again. We kind of think Spring got lost somewhere – like in the Bahamas or maybe Bermuda or SOMEWHERE but it sure isn’t HERE yet!
Happy Friday from ME and Mom!
Hello Everyone! Time to Fill-In!
Friday’s favorite activity is the Friendly Fill-Ins Blog Hop which is co-hosted by 15andmeowing and McGuffys’ Reader! Are you a HOPPER with us? If not, why not join in? You can click on the badge above which will take you to McGuffy’s and you can use the LINKY tool to enter your blog link and VOILA – you’re hopping along with us!
Each week each blog gives us two sentences with blanks to fill – it’s FUN hopping around and seeing what everyone else has said. This week Mom said I can give it a whirl and try to answer them ALL BY MYSELF! Usually SHE does it…………let’s see how I do. My “fill-ins” are in RED.
1. September bucket list: 1. Jump in the leaf piles Mom and Dad rake up! 2. Snoopervise Mom’s Fall mum planting – she digs the nicest holes for me!
2. If I came with a warning label, it would say “Beware of this cat’s love of eating crickets, chasing lizards, and thinking skunks are pretty kitty cats”
3. Truth be told, I am so happy my Mom and Dad adopted me – I am truly “living the life” !! Angel Sammy was right – this place ROCKS!.
4. I would rather eat dry food than wet food even though Mom WANTS me to eat wet stuff
There Mom! How did I do? Do I get an “A” for my fill-ins? I hope so…………..I sure tried not to embarrass myself or you and Dad!
Yesterday we received a couple of cool badges from Ann at Zoolatry – you may have seen them too but just in case, here they are. One is a reminder of a COOLIO day that we celebrate every year – PIRATE DAY – and the other is a reminder that all those in the path of the powerful hurricane Irma need our prayers and any help we can give them…………
We hope and pray everyone in the path of this storm will be SAFE!
This will be my very first TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY……..I can’t wait!
How did that sound? Did I sound scary and “pirate-like”?
My Angel brother Sammy………………he made a swell pirate didn’t he?
P.S. Today is my Mom and Dad’s 27th anniversary…….Concatulations Mom and Dad!