Whoopeee! Time to share stuff about ourselves with the Friendly Fill-Ins with our co-hostesses, Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing. Each week we get two sentences from each of them with plenty of blanks to fill in however we want. End result is we learn stuff about each other…….FUN……….if you want to join in – click the badge above and link up!
Here are this week’s sentences………..and guess what – I’m going to do the filling in this week NOT my Mom! WOO HOO LET’S GO…………my fill-in words are in RED.
1. 2017 was a very good year. (I got to leave the shelter with my NEW adopted Mom and Dad!)
2. There is nothing quite like being outside and napping in the leaves while Mom or Dad keep an eye on me.
3. If I had a talk show, I would want to interview The Lion King so I could ask him what I have to do to grow a mane like his!.
4. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for my Mom and Dad (especially my Mom!).
There you have it! From me to all of you……………and probably next week I’ll turn it back over to Mom because I think SHE does a way better job than I do! YAY MOM! Speaking of Mom, this is the last Friendly Fill-In Friday so I’d like to wish ALL MOMS who are reading the blog a SUPER HAPPY MOM’S DAY on Sunday! Moms are very VERY special. This is a flashback card I did for Mom on my first Mother’s Day with her……Sammy was already an Angel then.
Time For Fill-Ins!!!
That means it must be Friday! We get to join the fun “fill-in-the-blanks” Blog Hop that is co-hosted by our friends Annie of McGuffy’s Reader AND Ellen of 15andmeowing! All you have to do is click on the badge above and be magically whisked off to McGuffy’s where you can join the HOP – just fill in the LINKY form and you’ll be in the Hop with the rest of us………
I thought I’d be SWELL this week and let Mom do the filling in…………….Just a little treat for her since she’s my Mom and I love her! TAKE IT AWAY MOM!! (her fill-ins are in blue)
1. I can’t wait to eat turkey stuffing of ANY kind on Thanksgiving.
2. My favorite kind of pie is pumpkin – with whipped cream of course!
3. This year, I am particularly thankful for the fact we have our Teddy – we will be missing Sammy so much but Teddy will help us get through the holidays – he’s such a FUN boy!
4. A funny holiday tradition in my/our house is a rather “traditional tradition” of breaking the wishbone to make a wish – I almost ALWAYS get to make MY wish!
OK Mom – thanks. I’m glad that having me will make you and Daddy less sad this year for the holidays. I know that it will soon be the one year anniversary of Angel Sammy leaving for the Rainbow Bridge on his magical balloon tour. I’ve heard that was the most amazing thing EVER. I’m THANKFUL that you had him for company for almost 17 years and I hope I’m here for AT LEAST that long to keep you and my Dad smiling!
Seeing me playing in my totally torn up red play cube sure keeps you two giggling!!
How did my purple ribbon wind up on my neck?!?!?!
Please never throw away the red cube Mom no matter how torn up it gets……………it’s my favorite thing………..the blue one is still perfect but I’ve certainly done a number on the red one – it’s so much fun even if everyone who sees it makes fun of it!
These two photos were taken before I ripped my cube to bits (obviously)!
Thank you Miss Annie and Miss Ellen for making Friday and filling in so much fun…………..Mom and I will be back again NEXT Friday – the day after Thanksgiving when all of us will be full of Thanksgiving goodness!
Meanwhile, I’ll see you all tomorrow for BAKIN’ IN BACONIA right? RIGHT!