Hello and Happy Post-Christmas Friday! We’re well on our way to the beginning of a brand new year too. How weird does that sound – 2019 – good grief…..my Mom says just thinking about 2019 makes her feel OLD(er).
So no doubt you all know by now what Friendly Fill-Ins are all about right? Each week our co-hosts, Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing give us two sentences each with blanks and we just fill in the blanks! Easy? Yep – it is easy and it’s fun too. If you click the badge above you can join in that fun – just fill out the LINKY FORM and you can join in with your fill-ins.
Here are this week’s sentences and Mom and I both did blanks this time. My fill-ins are BLUE and hers are GREEN!
1. On New Year’s Eve, I hope the fireworks are ABSENT – I don’t like that noise!
2. A goal that I have for 2019 is exercise more, eat less, enjoy my life as much as possible.
3. If I had to choose a guide word for 2019, it would be PEACE – yes, even us animals hope for it.
4. New beginnings are important – I try to make every single morning a new beginning.
OK Mom – we did it! We filled in for the LAST time in 2018! We’re a good fill-in team aren’t we. We are also glad our co-hosts have this great Friday activity because it’s lots of fun and lets us express ourselves to the WORLD (well – maybe not the whole world but everyone who follows this HOP!).
A big thank you to our friends Miss Ellen from 15andMeowing and Miss Lorianne from Four-Legged Furballs for hosting a fun “getting to know you” Hop every week.
AND Mom, Dad and I wish all of you a VERY VERY PAWSOME and Happy Year Year!
It’s Friday and time for us to fill-in some blanks! The sentences are given to us every week by our co-hosts, Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing. If you click the badge above, you will go to 15andMeowing and you can join in the hop if you’d like to. Each of our co-hosts provides two sentences and they are ALWAYS fun to fill-in!
This week Mom and I BOTH filled in – her fill-ins are in GREEN and mine are in RED!
1. I refuse to shop in a Mall – I prefer going into little shops to do my shopping – I know a Mall is MUCH more convenient but I really enjoy my “small town” shopping a LOT more!.
2. A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped in overnight is a bedding store – just think of all those comfy spots to snooze in!!!!
3. I’m dreaming of turkey and “fixins” again for Christmas dinner – yes I know we just did that for Thanksgiving but I go through it ALL again for Christmas.
4. I wouldn’t touch getting in a pet carrier with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole. (I like being on my harness and leash WAY better if I have to go somewhere!)
There you have it. Mom and I both filling in on a Friday. I know this weekend we will be busy around my house. Mom says it’s time to “Christmasize” the house and front porch. I like having a Christmas tree and my stocking will be on the mantle along with Mom and Dad’s. Santa Paws will visit me this year – it will only be my SECOND Christmas here in my forever home. LUCKY ME!
Ho Ho Ho
Love, Teddy Claws
Hello Everybody! Time to fill-in the blanks with our friends. This is a great Hop co-hosted by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs every single Friday. Just four sentences with some “holes” in them for us to fill-in and when we fill-in we are telling the world more about ourselves. If you’d like to HOP on board and HOP with us, just click the badge above which will take you to 15andMeowing then fill in the LINKY form with your blog link and you’ll be “one of us” !!
Here are this week’s sentences – two from 15andMeowing and two from Four-Legged Furballs. Mom and I took turns this week filling in the blanks. If it’s in BLUE it’s from ME…….if it’s GREEN it’s from Mom.
1. My favorite font is GYPSY CURSE – especially at Halloween time!.
2. October is perfect for hot cider, sweaters, beautiful leaves, and taking a little vacation.
3. Where I live, there are lots of dogs and I hear them barking all around the neighborhood – if there are kitties I don’t know about it because they don’t bark (much!).
4. I feel very FRISKY this time of year.
There you have it. Filled in sentences from me and Mom. As for my #4 answer, my Mom has observed not just with ME but with Angel Sammy and other kitties she’s had that when the weather begins to cool down, we get a little crazy. We’ll chase falling leaves, or roll around in the grass, or want to stay out longer (if we’re on harness/leash of course), or whine extra loud and long when we HAVE to go back inside. It’s just so nice to be in the fresh air instead of in the heat and humidity. One of the times I went out today my Dad took me and he brought a book and a glass of iced tea with him. He sat in his chair and propped his feet up on a little plastic side table and while he read, I found my favorite spot in the leaves to lie down and watch the birds, squirrels, and chase the little noises I hear UNDER the leaves. I’m just SURE there’s something UNDER all those layers of leaves that NEEDS MY ATTENTION. Dad says I’m imagining things. Either way, it sure is fun.
Now is everyone ready for the weekend? We are!!
Happy Birthday to my Dad and Happy Friday to all of you………
Mama Mia! Is it Friday already? Where has the time gone???? Well, the fact remains Friday it is and we’re ready to HOP with our co-hosts 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs! This is a fun Hop – four sentences with blanks in them and we get to fill ’em in! If you’d like to play along, click the badge above and join in.
Today I did the filling in ALL BY MYSELF! My own words are in GREEN.
1. The last time I was outside was five minutes ago – I’m a frequent flyer of the yard!.
2. Being an only kitty isn’t bad at all – my humans are my favorite playmates and I get ALL the treats and don’t have to share!.
3. A rainy day is a blessing in disguise. (for my Mom and Dad – not me – it’s a blessing to them because they don’t have to harness me up for walks outside……DARN!)
4. My favorite word is “OUT?”. (when someone says that I come-a-runnin’ !)
There you have it………….Teddy-ized fill-ins! Thanks to our co-hosts for sticking with this super fun Hop. We love it and I know everyone else has as much fun as we do filling in.
Time for Friday’s Filling In fun…………………I asked Mom if she’d like to fill the blanks in as a special treat. She said “sure”……….so the RED stuff in the sentences below will be HER words. This is such a fun exercise and we thank our cohosts of Friendly Fill-Ins for having such a great blog hop every week. Each of them contributes two sentences to the HOP………..and when we visit everyone who is in the Hop we get to learn new stuff about everyone. It’s a fun way to get to know everyone better!
Here are the four sentences for this week:
1. LOVE brings out the best in me.
2. Having surgery makes me grumpier than Grumpy Cat.
3. If money grew on trees, I would be incredibly rich – we live in a woods!!!!
4. I have a fear of snakes that is out of proportion to my “experiences” with snakes – I have RARELY seen one but I just can’t STAND them!.
Well Mom, guess what – I have never seen a snake but if you don’t like them then I don’t like them! I know when we are out in the yard on a walk and I’m playing in the leaves around the yard you worry when I get all FUZZED UP on ALERT with bushy tail, etc. and I stare at the leaves like something is moving there…….but you know I get like that when I see a bug or a leaf blows out of the pile so it doesn’t mean there’s a vicious snake there. I’m just ALERTING! I know it freaks you out though so I’ll try not to do that as much as I like to (hahaha).
C’mon Mom – let’s go for another walk……………………….let’s see what we can find out there together! HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!
Me and Mom’s foot…………
It’s Friday! Time to do a bit of filling in of the blanks……………a fun Blog Hop co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. Each of our co-hosts gives us TWO sentences with blanks and it’s up to us to fill them in as we want. The FUN part is sharing our sentences – we learn a lot about each other that way! Want to join in the fun? Good! Just click the badge above and go to 15andmeowing and fill in the LINKY TOOL to join up!!
Here are this week’s sentences…………………I filled them in ALL BY MYSELF this week and my own words are in RED!
1. I would like tickets to CATS – what else would I want to see???!!!.
2. Please don’t ask me to lose weight – I like being a BIG BOY!.
3. I’d rather go for a walk outside than ANYTHING!.
4. By this time next year, I’ll love living here with Mom and Dad even MORE than I do now.
I guess my filling in isn’t very exciting but at least I did them on my own without Mom wanting to play too! YAY FOR ME…………….HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY…………….
Hi Hoppers! Time to fill in the blanks. Every Friday our co-hosts, 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs give us four sentences – two from each host – with blanks and we just fill them in. Easy huh? Fun too. If you want to join us – click the badge above and join us!
Mom and I kind of switched off on the fill-ins today. The ones I filled in are in GREEN and hers are in BLUE.
1. I tried tuna water once and I liked it. (but I turned up my nose at the tuna!)
2. Am I the only one who HATES to sew? (I can do hand-sewing but machines….FORGETABOUTIT)
3. Angel Sammy is my hero/heroine.
4. If I could eat only one food for the rest of my life, it would be hard to pick just ONE but it would be between lobster, cheeseburgers, and strawberry-flavor SOLERO brand popsicles.
There you have it – Mom and I have filled in…………by the way, I got to lick her popsicle last night and it’s good – it’s weird because it’s so cold but it sure tastes yummy. Sammy used to love Mom’s pomegranate popsicles. Say Mom – do you suppose that having a popsicle almost every night for dessert is the reason why you can’t lose weight????
Just sayin’ ……….
Love ya Mom!!!!
Happy Friday everybody! It’s time to fill in the blanks……….this fun blog hop is co-hosted by our friends at 15andMeowing AND Four-Legged Furballs and it’s a great time to get together and share information about ourselves or our humans! How do we do that? Well each of our hostesses give us TWO sentences and WE take over and fill in the blanks! It’s fun and if you wanna join in – click the badge above to go to 15andMeowing and fill in the LINKY FORM – EASY!
Here are this week’s sentences and Mom and I split them up this time around. I filled in #1 and #3 and Mom did #2 and #4! Mine are BLUE and hers are RED.
1. When it is hot, I like being under a shrub outside OR my dwarf maple tree in the cool dirt!.
2. I am looking forward to the END of this month. (note: July is the most miserable month possible here in Northern Virginia…..August won’t be much better but still not as bad as July!)
3. The theme song of my life would be “The Lion Sleeps Tonight” (except that this lion sleeps not just at night but most of the time….tee hee).
4. There is no such thing as too many friends or too much love.
OK Mom – we did it again this week! We make good fill-in partners don’t you think? I have to admit too that even though I love being outside in the heat, I do think July is rather miserable – it’s not just hot but it’s humid and I know that makes you uncomfortable when you take me outside. At least we have a lot of shade around in our yard AND there’s always the nice cool woods we can hide out in……
Down the woods trail to the bench……
I hope everyone stays cool today – we are hopeful that today we will at long last get some rain. All the plants are wanting it – Mom and Dad want it – and I have to admit, I want it – another of my favorite things is taking a walk in the rain!
It’s Friday! Time to Fill-In!
YAY! Friday means fill-in fun with our co-hosts, 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. If you click the badge above you can fill out the linky tool and join the rest of us as we fill-in the blanks in FOUR sentences – two from each of our co-hosts. It’s fun – we learn new stuff about each other every single Friday.
I thought I’d let Mom fill-in today……………..give her a little treat you know……….I don’t let her do this EVERY week – I wouldn’t want to spoil her!
Here are this week’s sentences and Mom’s fill-ins are in BLUE.
1. Fireworks are so darn loud and noisy – they scare Teddy and with all the trees around I’m always worried about fires.
2. My favorite 4th of July picnic food is hot dogs – always has been and probably always will be my favorite!
3. I begin every day with A prayer and coffee – not necessarily in that order!_________.
4. Homemade biscotti is the best thing since sliced bread.
OK Mom – you did well…………and I’m glad you worked ME into one of your answers. I really don’t like all that noise for sure. Angel Sammy told me that you and Dad used to do fireworks in your front yard and he didn’t like that much. You haven’t done that since I’ve been here and I hope you don’t start! Actually he said they were just fountains – nothing loud- just sparkly and colorful. That I wouldn’t mind too much……..so if you wanna have a few, I promise not to be a scaredy cat.
THANK YOU ELLEN AND LORIANNE FOR CO-HOSTING FILL-INS!
HAPPY FRIDAY! Time to do some filling in of sentences……one of our favorite Hopping activities around here. Each week we get two sentences from our co-hosts, Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing and we put words in the blanks they leave in the sentences. What happens then? Well we learn something NEW about each other – that’s what! Want to join in? Please do – just click the badge above – it will take you to 15andMeowing and if you fill out the LINKY FORM you’ll be IN with the rest of us!
I am letting my Mom take over filling in today – when I read the first question I KNEW it was meant for a human instead of a “human-like-cat” which of course is ME! Mom’s words are in GREEN.
1. My favorite subject in school was Art – oh how I loved that class!
2. An extracurricular activity I participated in was NOTHING – that’s right – I didn’t do any extracurricular activities because there were none at my high school.
3. I want to learn some new stretching exercises – I’m thinking about taking yoga.
4. It takes courage to make ANY kind of a change in your life because we are all comfortable with the familiar but change can also be EXHILARATING!
There you have it – words of wisdom from my Mom. Well maybe “wisdom” isn’t the right word – maybe “words from an over-70 lady” is a better thing to say. GO MOM GO!
It was a sunny day today so I got to go outside several times on my harness. The only complaint I have is that Mom and Dad applied Holly Tone to some of their trees/shrubs in the yard and that stuff STINKS. That’s right – I said STINKS! I’m sure it will fade with time or the first rain but right now, it’s interfering with my usual pathway through the yard – I have to take detours around some of the landscaping. The worst thing is that I WAS NOT CONSULTED ABOUT THIS STINK-IFYING procedure before it took place!
I guess if that’s my biggest complaint, then I’m still a lucky guy right?