Hi Everyone – another exciting week off to a grand start huh? Well, at least it’s starting – who knows if it will be “grand”!
I need to say THANK YOU to two of my friends who nominated One Spoiled Cat for blog awards in the past week. I have both of these awards already but one should ALWAYS thank those who honor them in some way even if you have received the honor before. At least that’s what I think!
First The Mad Hooligan Chronicles nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award. Thank you Bo and Kobi!
The rules are:
1. Mention who nominated you for the award and link back to them.
2. Display the award image above your post.
3. Share FIVE random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate as many blogs as you wish (with a minimum of five) and notify them of their nomination (in this case, please if you would like to have this award for your VERY own, take it from this post with my love and hugs as I really don’t know who would and who would not enjoy receiving it!)
5. Pass the Rules on to your nominees.
Here are my FIVE Random Facts!
- Even though I’m “out there” on my blog, I’m a very shy guy in person…..I recently extended my boundaries though when we had company and allowed petting and carrying of my ginger self!
- I can say several words (at least Mom thinks they sound like words)…..I say “OUT”, “MAMA”, and “YOYO” (yogurt).
- I am part “watch cat” – if a neighborhood cat comes on my front porch, I will yell “MAMA” until my Mom comes and shoooos the visitor away (or feeds him or her!).
- Most of you know I’m a polydactyl kitty – I have SIX toes on my front paws and the regular amount of toes on my back paws (just in case some of you didn’t know!).
- I enjoy being a Cat Scout. Cat Scouts have a whole lot of fun – we go on trips, earn merit badges, make new friends and do service projects just like human Scouts do!
The second award I received was from my friends Dezi and Lexi at Dezie’s World. They nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you ladies!!
This one requires that you nominate 15 blogs and I have a terrible time nominating ANY blogs as I have so many of you that I follow and don’t want to leave anyone out – I usually just say please take this award with my blessings if you would like to follow the rules!
All you have to do beyond that is:
- Mention who nominated you, thank them and link back to them.
- Display the award on your blog.
- List THREE things that inspired you in the last week.
The three things that inspired me this past week are:
- Meeting a blogger friend of my Mom’s and learning to TRUST a stranger – I rarely let anyone even SEE me if I don’t know them but my Mom’s friend inspired me to be brave.
- Reading the blogs of so many of my friends who are unwell yet carry on with a smile and a cheery message to the world in spite of any sorrow or discomfort they may have.
- Waking up every morning and realizing that I’m traveling into my senior years in better shape than many of my older friends……this inspires me to put one paw in front of the other every day.
So, thank you to my friends – and remember, if you’d like to have either or both of these awards, I hope you can do a better job of fulfilling the requirements than I have done – as I said, I have a hard time nominating “just five” or “just 50” of my friends………I would give it to EVERYONE if I could………….
Love and Hugs
and SEE YOU TOMORROW
FOR TEASER TUESDAY!!!!!