Hello All! Are you ready for tomorrow’s Teaser? Hummmmm???? Good – remember it will pop up at a surprise time so be purrrrpared! I’m still wrangling with Mom about which photo to use so can’t tell you if it will be a Guest Teaser or not so just be ready for WHATEVA.
Now, on to the AWARD part. My good new friend Doctor Phoebe and her beautiful cat Samantha nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I received this one several times long ago but it HAS been a couple of years, so I am happily “re-accepting” (?) the nomination for this award from them. If you don’t know Puppydoc (Dr. Phoebe’s nickname) and her kitty, you should visit. It’s a wonderful blog.
Here’s the award badge………………….
The rules of acceptance are:
1-Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in the post.
2-Copy the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
3-Share 7 facts about yourself to your fellow bloggers.
4-Then nominate up to 15 people.
Thank you dear Doctor Phoebe………you’re a most special lady doing a most special job and I bet you are happy to get home to your pretty kitty girl Samantha after a busy day at work. I appreciate you nominating me for this award! I’ve linked to you above. I’ve also posted the award rules and the badge so that takes care of #1 and #2 on the rules!
For #3, here are seven facts about ME ME ME!
- I think everyone knows this by now but just in case you don’t, I’m a polydactyl ginger kitty – I have “thumbs” on my front paws so one extra toe on each!
- I am an “only cat” in my house and that’s why I named my blog “ONE SPOILED CAT” – because I most definitely AM just that!
- I am a Cat Scout – an organization of all cats which is based on “Boy/Girl Scouts” and where we earn merit badges, go on Quests together, have Patrols and Troops and EVERYTHING! If you’re a cat, you should join up! I’m a Troop Leader (The Wildcats Troop) and I’d LOVE to have you join us!
- My Mom has written a mystery novel, two childrens books, edited a book of poetry for a publisher, and was one of five women who wrote a book about “womens journeys” in short story form. Sadly the short story book is out of print now. You are saying “that’s not about YOU Sammy – it’s about your Mom” but you see I helped her and was the inspiration for both of the kids books!
- I am an inside kitty BUT from kittenhood when I first came to live here after I was adopted, I wear a harness if I’m going outside in the dark. Otherwise I can go outside as long as my Mom or my Dad is with me. Honestly though, at my age of 16 I prefer being INSIDE and napping!!!!
- I love to graze on the grass when I’m outside.
- I like Mango juice. Yes – I said MANGO JUICE. Mom left her glass by her chair a couple of weeks ago and when she came back I was slurping it up like crazy. Mom won’t let me have it now because it has sugar in it but it SURE WAS DELICIOUS!!!
So there you have it. Seven things about me. Now for my nominations……………I think most of you have received this award like I have in the past. It’s really fun that we’re beginning to see some of these again though don’t you think? If you don’t want to accept the nomination, I will understand, but if you would like to, here are my nominees!
Those are the ones I’ll “shout out” to but if there are any other friends of mine here who would LIKE to comply with the rules and have this pretty (or should I say LOVELY!) award, please feel free!
That’s the Monday report from us gang – please remember to show up tomorrow and be first commenter, first right guesser, a right guesser, or a dunce (oops – I mean a Greenie winner) – and I’ll look for you there!!!!!