Happy Friday! Today is Friendly Fill-Ins, the fun hop co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs! Every week we get FOUR sentences full of holes – well not holes really but blanks. Our job is to fill in the blanks with whatever we want then join in the Hop and see what everyone else is saying with THEIR fill-ins. It’s tons of fun. If you wanna join us please do – just click on the badge above which will take you to 15andmeowing – there you just fill out the LINKY form and that’s that!
This week’s sentences are below and since I did last week’s filling in, I thought I’d be nice and let Mom do this week’s. Her fill-ins are in RED.
1. My neighbors on one side of us are WONDERFUL people and just like family – on the other side – well – never mind!!.
2. The last thing I purchased online was something my husband needed for our lawn tractor – oil filters from Amazon.
3. I have never been sky-diving and don’t intend to start now!.
4. Anything is possible if you believe you can do it and TRY. (**this does not however apply to my answer above at #3!!!!)
Thanks Mom! Good answers…………..I was hoping maybe the last thing you purchased online was for ME but on the other hand, I have way more stuff than I need so if OLD DAD needed oil filters then I’m glad you found them for him. Otherwise he gets cranky. Tee Hee
I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday………………….!!
It’s time to fill in some blanks here thanks to the blog hop co-hosted by 15andMeowing AND McGuffy’s Reader! Every Friday they each give us TWO sentences with blanks and we “fill-R-up”! If you think you might like to join in, just visit McGuffy’s by clicking the badge up above and using the LINKY tool to join in the fun!!!
This week Angel Sammy and I thought we’d AGAIN let Mom fill these in……aren’t we GENEROUS? I think so. Mom’s fill-ins are in RED.
1. My idea of roughing it is staying in a hotel or B&B where I can’t get a glass of wine with dinner (tee hee – of course I’m being silly here).
2.I never get sick of talking about my cats (I’m sure you’ve noticed???!!).
3. My youth was a whole lot of fun for the most part although MAYBE time has smoothed off the rough edges of those memories??
4. My “golden years” are HERE and I’m loving them.
OK Mom – thanks for doing such a swell job. As for your answer to #2 – we love you too!
Yes Mom – I do!
Me too Mom – I love you more than I love my mousie!
Angel Sammy and Teddy too