Friday is here which means – yep – it’s time to FILL-IN! Our co-hosts, 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs host this SUPER FUN Hop every week. How does it work? Each of our co-hosts give us two sentences – and we fill in the blanks. Easy right? Wanna join in? Click the badge above and link up.
Here are this week’s sentences with blanks and I’m letting my Mom fill everything in this week – isn’t that nice of me? Yeah I thought so too!!!!!
Take it away Mom! (in RED)
1. I admire ANYONE who fosters or volunteers for shelters.
2. I can’t wait for anything to bloom. (Note: I am so tired of drab days, rain, snow, and bare trees……I’m READY for anything to bloom because it will feel like things are “renewing” again!)
3. I’m proud to say I’m a published author and when I used to paint, I sold a lot of my work; I feel like I was able to use the talents God blessed me with in some small way.
4. Public speaking make(s) me nervous.
Thanks Mom……..good job. Maybe I’ll let you do it again next week……………..now don’t get too excited – – – I said MAYBE! Tee Hee
Yesterday it rained ALL DAY…..which made it a great day for……..
Happy Monday! I hope everyone was extra special nice to their Moms yesterday for Mother’s Day. We had a nice day here in my house.
The BIG news of the morning though is whose name was drawn out of the big bowl full of all the names of my peeps who commented on the “Blogaversary” post last Thursday. The winner of the surprise package is:
My friend Pedro the Hawaiian Cow-spotted Cat will be getting the fun package of goodies me and Mom put together for the contest winner.
I’d tell you what’s in the package but I want it to be a surprise for Pedro – maybe he’ll tell you what he got in HIS blog which I’m sure you’re all familiar with…..if for some reason you don’t know Pedro yet, be sure and visit his blog and congratulate him for being the winner of Sam’s Blogaversary Surprise Package won’t you?
It’s raining here this morning and is supposed to rain for the next TWO DAYS so I guess you know where I’ll be most of the time don’t you???
- Nothing like a good lap nap to pass the time on a rainy Monday!!
Oh and whatever you do, don’t forget that tomorrow is Tuesday Teaser……I’m still working on that but no doubt I’ll come up with another challenge for you. You know how much I like to make you scratch your heads and wonder “WHERE IN THE WORLD WERE SAMMY’S PARENTS WHEN THEY TOOK THIS PICTURE????!!!!!”
Happy Monday Peeps!
Kitty Hugs, SammyCONCATULATIONS PEDRO!!!!!!!!!!! 😀