HOOO HOO!!! It’s Friday. Today is the day my Mom is in the hospital having her hip replacement surgery so Dad and I are on our own this morning. This is my last blogging day until Mom is able to help me – that could be any time from Monday on so don’t be surprised if I’m not around the next few days OK?
Anyway, as you know by now, Friendly Fill-Ins is co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs and each of them gives us TWO sentences with blanks. We fill in the blanks……what’s that do? Well it lets you know more about us – that’s what. Kind of fun to know stuff about your friends right? So here are the four sentences we got for today and because Mom isn’t here today I let HER fill in all four yesterday. Her words are in BLUE.
1. I learned how to pick the right guy the hard way.
2. Everyone should do something out of their “comfort zone” at least once in their lives.
3. Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about what in my life I’d like to “do over” if I could.
4. I’ll never be too old to be silly sometimes!
Okee Dokee Mom. Thanks. I miss you and hope you’ll be home Saturday so I can hop up on the bed and keep you company while you rest up! I can be a VERY good nurse you know!!!!
“Just keeping OUR bed warm Mom!!”
Friday! Let’s fill in some blanks together shall we?? Every Friday we get four sentences – two from each of the above co-hosts – with blanks for us to fill in. Amazing how much information you can share with just a word or two in a sentence isn’t it? Well, if you think you might like to play along – just click the badge above and find where to LINK up with us at 15andMeowing.
Here are our four sentences for this week. Mom and both filled in this week – if the words are hers they are in BLUE and if they’re my words they’re in GREEN!
1. I hope my perfect little life never changes.
2. The luckiest I have ever been was meeting and marrying my hubby David!
3. I never thought I would find a forever home when I lived in the shelter but I did.
4. I’m waiting for life to get back to normal – I miss traveling SO MUCH.
Not very exciting words in our blanks this week – sorry about that – it’s been a quiet week (at least until yesterday’s mess in Washington, DC – thankfully we live about an hour outside of town in the QUIET countryside!). Anyway, we really thank our co-hosts for coming up with sentences every week – Mom says she’d have a tough time doing that !!!
Hope everyone has a super Friday and fabulous weekend…………….we might get snow next Tuesday…………might…………only MIGHT!
“Gee Dad…..what do you mean when you say you wish you had a wheelbarrow handy???”
Hugs, Big Boy Teddy
Happy Friday! It’s that time of the week again where our co-hosts provide us with two sentences each that have blanks we need to fill. It’s fun! If you want to play along, click the badge above and LINK UP where it says “LINK HERE” !
Mom and I are SHARING the duty again this week – Mom’s words are in RED and mine are in BLUE!
1._2017 was a very good year. (that’s the year Mom and Dad got me from the shelter!!)
2. Whenever I want to go outside, I go stand by either Mom or Dad and STARE at them until they get the message!.
3. I look forward to cooler weather and pretty leaves this time of year.
4. When people STARE at me, it creeps me out.
I was thinking as Mom and I did the fill-ins that we could put so many other words in the blanks – people and animals are complicated and there are many things that we see, and feel – so filling in the blanks is a matter of choosing “one thing” out of many to fill in the blank (usually!). Interesting huh? YES I’m a “heavy thinker” !!!! HAHAHA
Happy Friday Peeps!
Happy Fill-In Day with our co-hosts, Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing. This is a lot of fun – our co-hosts give us two sentences each with blanks and we fill them in! How easy can it get right? We learn a lot about each other that way. If you click the badge above, you can link up with us on 15andMeowing.
Here are this week’s sentences with filling in courtesy of me and my Mom. We each took part this week and my words are in BLUE and hers are in GREEN.
1. You will never find hate in my home. (we may get slightly upset about some things but we try to understand and not judge)
2. Once a year, I have to get ouchie shots and a full exam – I love my vet but I hate poking and prodding!
3. My natural curiosity has gotten me in trouble. (when I’m outside and see something interesting in another yard I have been known to GO FOR IT and Mom or Dad has to come get me and carry me back into my OWN yard!)
4. The last time I danced was when I was at my wedding 30 years ago!.
There you have it – another stellar filling in effort by Mom and me…………….DONE! We hope your Friday and weekend are happy and fun………don’t let the virus get you down………be careful but be glad you’re healthy – and STAY THAT WAY!
Hugs From The Two Of Us……………….Pam and Teddy
Happy Friday! What’s Friday mean in the Hopping world? It means hooking up with our two co-hosts, Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing for a FUN Hop where we learn bunches of things about each other. We just fill in the blanks they give us in sentences – easy huh? It works though……….if you click the badge above you can go to 15andMeowing and join in by filling out the linky form. Trust me – it’s fun.
This week’s sentences with the blanks in them are below – two from each co-host. Today Mom and I split duties. I let her have some blanks and I took some blanks – we shared! If the words are Mom’s they’re in GREEN and if they are my words they’re in ORANGE.
1. I had an English Muffin with strawberry preserves for breakfast this morning.
2. I don’t really like surprises.
3. Playing laser with my Mom is my idea of fun.
4. If I were a food, I would be Temptations Bacon/Egg/Cheese Mixup Treats! YUM.
Well now that was easy. These were easy sentences this week – sometimes I have to agonize over what to put in my blanks but not this week! A big thanks to our co-hosts for giving us this weekly HOP treat.
I wonder what kind of sentences we’ll have next week?? Guess I’ll have to wait and see!
I’ll just take a little nap until then……..makes the time go faster!