YAY! It’s Friday! You know what that means……………time to fill in the blanks that we see in FOUR sentences every Friday. Two sentences from each of our TWO hosts! Wanna play along? Click the badge above and link up – you’ll see the sentences with the blanks so just copy and paste them into your blog and fill-in.
I decided to let my Mom be the STAR of today’s Fill-Ins instead of us sharing the duty. Nice of me huh? Take it away Mom (her words are in RED).
1. I wish I knew how to play the piano – I used to play MANY years ago.
2. If offered a free trip to space, I would respectfully decline….not that I’m afraid to go, it’s just that going up there and coming back wouldn’t be as much fun as going up there and staying at a hotel on the moon – I’m holding out for that.
3. Planning for a vacation in October is the most exciting thing in my life right now.
4. I could give a long lecture on the topic of why it’s not always a great idea to get married VERY YOUNG.
Thanks Mom – I’m feeling particularly lazy today so I thought if I let YOU do the fill-ins I could have more nap time. Next week I promise I’ll help!
Here’s to naps………! Hugs, Teddy
Happy Friday! Time for the Blog Hop known as Friendly Fill-Ins which is co-hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing. You can join us if you are interested – just click the badge above and link up. What happens is each of our co-hosts give us TWO sentences with blanks for us to put OUR words in. Easy right? What does that do? Well, it tells everyone a little bit more about YOU. We learn more stuff about our friends……….that’s always fun.
Here are this week’s sentences and we’ve filled in the blanks – I say “WE” because Mom and I both participated this week. If the blank is a word from Mom it’s in RED and if the word is mine it’s BLUE!
1. You don’t have to convince me to get the Covid vaccine – I’ve been signed up for months – just waiting, waiting, waiting for the call!
2. _Waiting to get the vaccine is causing me stress. (slight exaggeration – I’m not really stressed – just anxious to get it!)
3. Speaking from experience, humans that have pets are usually very NICE people!.
4. Over time, my opinion of my vet has changed. (I wasn’t sure who to trust when I went there the first time and now I know they are LOVE ME and take good care of me!!)
There you have it – Filling in by ME and MOM………..the dynamic duo!!! Thanks for our co-hosts for fun sentences every week…………………..
This is how I spend time waiting – in my basket surrounded by toys!!
Oh boy – another of the fun Blog Hops we love to participate in. Our thanks to our co-hosts at 15andmeowing and Four-Legged- Furballs for hosting. We get TWO sentences with blanks from each of them every week and then do our best to fill those blanks in with fun and interesting words! If you’d like to fill in the blanks with us – just click the badge above and fine the spot to LINK UP to 15andMeowing.
Mom and I are sharing again today with the filling in duties. If the words are from MOM, they are in BLUE and if the words are courtesy of ME – Teddy – they are in ORANGE!
1. I never thought I would say this, but I love staying at home – I don’t miss the hustle bustle of dealing with traffic, etc. ONE BIT!.
2. I can’t believe Christmas is not far away – I LOVE to get under the Christmas tree!!!!.
3. Sitting on my bench in our woods OR reading (or both) is how I deal with stress.
4. Now is the perfect time to start behaving so Santa Claus brings us toys and treats!
Mom says she would have answered the same as I did on my two fill-ins……well………except maybe for getting under the Christmas tree (hahahahahahahahahahahahaha).
Thanks to our co-hosts for another fun Friday fill-in-the-blanks day.
The Fall leaves taken from the window in the plane !
Nap time for me – Happy Friday!
What? Is it really Friday again already? What is this weird thing about time lately……everything is all topsy turvy. Mom says that’s just the way it is these days. I think she’s right! Whatever the reason, it is time to join 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs for some filling in fun. Each of our co-hosts gives us TWO sentences with blanks and all we have to do is fill them in! Sometimes I do them, sometimes Mom does them, and sometimes we BOTH do them. If you think you might like to join in the fun, just click the graphic above and go to 15andMeowing and find the LINK. Easy – link up with us and fill in your OWN blanks!
Here are this week’s four sentences and Mom did two (BLUE WORDS) and I did two (ORANGE WORDS) !
1. I keep trying to catch a chipmunk, but they’re able to climb trees too fast for me!.
2. I don’t need anything, but I want everything!
3. I would want “Love Is Forever” to be etched onto my tombstone.
4. If I heard something go bump in the night, I’d roll over and go back to sleep.
Thanks to our co-hosts for another fun Friday of filling in!
It must be Friday if it’s time to fill in the blanks right? Our co-hosts have given us FOUR sentences with blanks…..we will the blanks in…..easy? Yes and it gives us a chance to know each other better!
Here are our sentences for today………..two from each of our co-hosts…..oh – by the way – if you’d like to join us just click the badge above and go to 15andmeowing to LINK UP! Mom and I shared again this week – if the words are hers they are BLUE and if they’re MY words they are GREEN.
1. I have zero interest in traveling on a plane or boat until the pandemic is under control!
2. Note to self: Dear Teddy Self – please try to stay in your OWN yard when you’re out with Mom – she doesn’t like having to run after you to bring you back in bounds!
3. Delectibles “Squeeze-Ups” is my favorite treat.
4. If I were living in a horror film, I would treat this danged virus like a vampire and stab it with a silver dagger.
Wow Mom – both of your fill-ins had to do with the virus. I think all people everywhere are tired of dealing with it and I hope that one day very soon there will be not just a vaccine for it but an END TO IT.
Love, Teddy the Pretend Lion