Friday rolls around again and it’s time for Fill In The Blanks with our two co-hosts. If you want to be part of the action, click on the badge above and go to 15andMeowing and link up with us. We have fun learning more about each other this way!
Here are the four sentences (two from each co-host) for this week and Mom and I are splitting up the duty this week like we sometimes do. If Mom is supplying the words for the blank then they are in BLUE and if I’m filling in the blank my words are in ORANGE!
1. Lately, I’ve been so sad about the number of passings in a short period of time – cats of several friends and the husband of a good friend in a matter of days.
2. I find delivery trucks fascinating. (when the guys come to the door I greet them sometimes and they always call me “Garfield” !!)
3. If I had known living in a house with humans was so wonderful I would have found my way to the shelter SOONER!.
4. I can’t help but get a little shaky when I’m nervous.
YAY FOR US MOM – we did it!!! So do I get a treat for cooperating? What? I do? Thanks Mom!
“Can I Have My Treat Now???” Hugs, Teddy
It’s time to hippity-hop again with our co-hosts and fill-in the blanks in four sentences that they’ve given us to complete! We will in the blanks – you learn a little something about us you might not have known! If you’d like to join in – click the badge above and link up with your post of filling in fun.
Mom and I have split duty today – she filled in some blanks and I filled in others. MINE are in RED and HERS are in BLUE.
1. I would like to be more comfortable with my age_and less concerned about the future_.
2. The color of my fur is orange with stripes!.
3. Selling my Dad’s Cadillac was a difficult choice for me to make. (after he died I kept his car……it was like BEING with him but we decided to get a new car since Dad’s car was older…..and it was hard to say goodbye)
4. I never have trouble falling asleep – I roll onto my back and I’m out like a light!
So there you have it for another week. Me and Mom filling in the blanks together and spilling our guts to the world. HAHAHA Actually we do love this Hop and if you have never done this one – you should – it really makes you think!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Oh boy – another of the fun Blog Hops we love to participate in. Our thanks to our co-hosts at 15andmeowing and Four-Legged- Furballs for hosting. We get TWO sentences with blanks from each of them every week and then do our best to fill those blanks in with fun and interesting words! If you’d like to fill in the blanks with us – just click the badge above and fine the spot to LINK UP to 15andMeowing.
Mom and I are sharing again today with the filling in duties. If the words are from MOM, they are in BLUE and if the words are courtesy of ME – Teddy – they are in ORANGE!
1. I never thought I would say this, but I love staying at home – I don’t miss the hustle bustle of dealing with traffic, etc. ONE BIT!.
2. I can’t believe Christmas is not far away – I LOVE to get under the Christmas tree!!!!.
3. Sitting on my bench in our woods OR reading (or both) is how I deal with stress.
4. Now is the perfect time to start behaving so Santa Claus brings us toys and treats!
Mom says she would have answered the same as I did on my two fill-ins……well………except maybe for getting under the Christmas tree (hahahahahahahahahahahahaha).
Thanks to our co-hosts for another fun Friday fill-in-the-blanks day.
The Fall leaves taken from the window in the plane !
Nap time for me – Happy Friday!
Hi everybody! Friday is here and so are WE for this fun blog hop we do every Friday co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. If you’d like to play along – click the badge and fill out the linky form. Easy Peasy. All you do is fill in blanks in sentences (two from each host) and learn about each other the FUN way.
This week Mom said I could fill in the blanks ALL BY MYSELF so I did. My words are in ORANGE – just like me!
1. My latest obsession is my brand new YEOWW banana!.
2. I am so over chasing squirrels – I’ll chase birds and skinks but squirrels are too sneaky for me (and they can climb better and faster than I’ll ever be able to.
3. I’m skilled at getting my way – I may still be kinda young but I’ve got all the moves (haha).
4. I’m not very good at patience – Mom says I’m the most impatient cat she’s ever had – I want things on my own terms – not everyone else’s!
Woo hoo! I did them all by myself. I don’t mind sharing with Mom but sometimes a guy wants to say what a guy wants to say – know what I mean? Next week maybe I’ll let Mom do them herself OR we can split them up. I just wanted to be LARGE AND IN CHARGE this week. HAHA
Have a great weekend everybody……………..we’re still hoping for some rain.
Friday! WOO HOO! Time to do a bit of filling in of blanks in sentences courtesy of our co-hosts for this fun Hop……..15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. If you click the badge above it will wisk you away to Four-Legged Furballs and you can join us by using the link up tool.
This week I thought I’d be EXTRA SWEET (!!) and let my Mom do ALL four fill-in-the-blanks sentences. Why? I just thought she’d have fun being IN CHARGE totally for a change instead of sharing with ME. Her words are in RED.
1. I would love to be a fly on the wall in the International Space Station – would love to look out into space and see the Earth ALL DAY – wow – a real “room with a view” !.
2. I am missing watching TV on our favorite PBS station – they got a new broadcast signal which is out of our range! Boo Hoo!.
3. I could use more adventure in my life. (after the pandemic is gone we will make up for lost time and travel again)
4. I could do without political craziness – it reminds me of kindergarten.
Say Mom – that #1 answer is interesting but you know the minute they open up one of the doors to do a repair or space walk or something you’d probably fly out and never get back in again! Think about that! Dad and I would miss you – well I would anyway. HAHAHAHAHA
OK – enough silliness – let’s just say HAPPY FRIDAY and thanks to our co-hosts for another week of fun fill-ins. STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY EVERYONE!