Time to Fill In!
Oh goodie – one of my favorite Blog Hops is Friday’s Friendly Fill-Ins co-hosted by Miss Ellen of 15andmeowing and Miss Annie of McGuffy’sReader. They each give us two sentences with blanks to fill with our own words and I usually let Mom fill in but maybe I’ll answer a couple and let Mom answer a couple today. If you click on the badge above you will go to McGuffy’s Reader where you can use the LINKY tool and “hook up” your own blog to this fun Hop!!!
Mom’s fill-ins are in RED and mine are in GREEN!
1. I challenge everyone to try and stay cool – it’s been ridiculously HOT this week.
2. I regret disposing of a lot of my old photos – photos are memories that you can’t replace.
3. I have a difficult time admitting that I MIGHT be a little overweight – Mom says I’m “pleasingly plump” but I’m thinking I need to ADMIT I need to cut down on the treats!.
4. If I were given a psychic power, I would like it to be clairvoyance.
So there you have it – two from ME and two from MOM and these were super interesting sentences this week so we can’t WAIT to see what everyone else says! You can head over to the Hop and visit everyone to see how they did……………easy peasy.
Reminder that tomorrow is BACON SATURDAY…………………………….Angel Sammy is going to be visiting from the Bridge tomorrow so the two of us will have bacon goodies for all of you!
Fill In The Blanks!
This is a fun blog hop that is co-hosted by our friends 15andMeowing and McGuffy’sReader blogs. They each give us two sentences with blanks to fill-in AND sometimes our Mom is the filler-inner and sometimes I do it! Either way, it’s fun. If you’d like to do some filling in, just click the badge below and it will whisk you off to McGuffy’s Reader where you can use Miss Annie’s LINKY tool and join in the fun with your blog! Alternatively, you can answer the fill-ins on her blog in the comments – I’m SURE she wouldn’t mind!
The nature of this week’s sentences is such that it wouldn’t make any sense for ME – an adorable kitty cat (!) – to fill in the blanks so Mom is gonna do them this week. Her “fill-ins” are in GREEN this week! GO AHEAD MOM – TAKE IT AWAY!!!!!
1. My favorite cereal is Raisin Bran – has been since I was a little girl!
2. My prom was something my prom date (who would be my husband a few years later) and I decided to SKIP. Instead we went to dinner and a drive-in movie – my parents never knew about that!
3. The funniest thing about my first marriage is that we eloped out of state because one of us was underage in Virginia – what an adventure THAT was!.
4. I cannot help every charity that I wish I could but I do what I can and always will.
That’s it for this week! Thanks Mom……….maybe you could tell me the funny story of your elopement some time when I need a good “bedtime story” !!! Tee Hee…………
Now, if you’ll excuse me Mom, I’ve GOT to take a snooze on the guest room bed!!!
Happy Friday! Love, Teddy