Happy Friday! Time to do a bit of filling in with our co-hosted HOP for that purpose. Every Friday Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing give us two sentences each with lots of left out words and we just fill in the blanks. Couldn’t be easier and you’d be surprised how much we learn about each other just from that! If you click the badge above you can link up and have fun with us.
Here are this week’s sentences and I decided to let Mom do her thing with these – I probably COULD have helped but I’m sleeping in this morning (on top of her pillows!) so HAVE AT IT MOM! Her words are in GREEN.
1. I hope Planet Earth never goes out of business. (Weird answer? Maybe but you have to admit, we’re doing our best to mess it up and I really hope we don’t – it’s our HOME SWEET HOME!)
2. So far, the highlight of my year has been having fun with my husband discussing possible super vacations for our 30th anniversary next year – so many places we’d like to see!
3. Doing laundry takes up too much time. (A necessary evil though unless we lived in a nudist colony and “THAT AIN’T HAPPENING” !!!)
4. If I didn’t have to sleep, I would spend that extra time reading more. (I’m on the computer enough as it is but I’d like to spend LESS time on it and more time with my nose buried in a book)
Thanks Mom! Good job……..maybe next week I’ll take a turn. You never know!
YAY – It’s FRIDAY!!
Here we are again on a Friday with our “fill-in” Blog Hop co-hosted by our friends at 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs! IF you’d like to play along – click the badge above and go for it! We have four sentences with blanks to fill in. This week I’m letting my Mom have all the fun – I’m too busy napping. Mom’s words are in RED.
Go Mom go!
1. A past event that I would like to see in person is landing on the moon.
2. If I were a dog, my breed would be West Highland White Terrier (but in reality I love ALL dogs!).
3. If I came with a warning label, it would say the following: “Needs one cup of coffee in the morning to be hospitable”.
4. I would want to take a comfy hammock and sunscreen with me to a deserted island.
OK Mom – good job. I was hoping you’d want to take ME to a deserted island but then I remembered how nice it is to have a nice cool house and cold water to drink. Something tells me those would be in short supply on a deserted island. Right?
Hope you all have a HAPPY FRIDAY……………………..!
Yep – that’s how I feel alright!
Are there sinks on deserted islands?????
Hello and Happy Post-Christmas Friday! We’re well on our way to the beginning of a brand new year too. How weird does that sound – 2019 – good grief…..my Mom says just thinking about 2019 makes her feel OLD(er).
So no doubt you all know by now what Friendly Fill-Ins are all about right? Each week our co-hosts, Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing give us two sentences each with blanks and we just fill in the blanks! Easy? Yep – it is easy and it’s fun too. If you click the badge above you can join in that fun – just fill out the LINKY FORM and you can join in with your fill-ins.
Here are this week’s sentences and Mom and I both did blanks this time. My fill-ins are BLUE and hers are GREEN!
1. On New Year’s Eve, I hope the fireworks are ABSENT – I don’t like that noise!
2. A goal that I have for 2019 is exercise more, eat less, enjoy my life as much as possible.
3. If I had to choose a guide word for 2019, it would be PEACE – yes, even us animals hope for it.
4. New beginnings are important – I try to make every single morning a new beginning.
OK Mom – we did it! We filled in for the LAST time in 2018! We’re a good fill-in team aren’t we. We are also glad our co-hosts have this great Friday activity because it’s lots of fun and lets us express ourselves to the WORLD (well – maybe not the whole world but everyone who follows this HOP!).
A big thank you to our friends Miss Ellen from 15andMeowing and Miss Lorianne from Four-Legged Furballs for hosting a fun “getting to know you” Hop every week.
AND Mom, Dad and I wish all of you a VERY VERY PAWSOME and Happy Year Year!