It must be Friday if it’s time to fill in the blanks right? Our co-hosts have given us FOUR sentences with blanks…..we will the blanks in…..easy? Yes and it gives us a chance to know each other better!
Here are our sentences for today………..two from each of our co-hosts…..oh – by the way – if you’d like to join us just click the badge above and go to 15andmeowing to LINK UP! Mom and I shared again this week – if the words are hers they are BLUE and if they’re MY words they are GREEN.
1. I have zero interest in traveling on a plane or boat until the pandemic is under control!
2. Note to self: Dear Teddy Self – please try to stay in your OWN yard when you’re out with Mom – she doesn’t like having to run after you to bring you back in bounds!
3. Delectibles “Squeeze-Ups” is my favorite treat.
4. If I were living in a horror film, I would treat this danged virus like a vampire and stab it with a silver dagger.
Wow Mom – both of your fill-ins had to do with the virus. I think all people everywhere are tired of dealing with it and I hope that one day very soon there will be not just a vaccine for it but an END TO IT.
Love, Teddy the Pretend Lion
Friday already? Good grief………….I can’t believe it’s been a week since we filled in the blanks last but here we are! Our two co-hosts give us two sentences each on Fridays and we fill-in the blanks. Cool and fun way to learn more about each other. Wanna play? Click the badge and fill in the linky form at 15andMeowing!!
Guess what – this week yet again – Mom and I split up the fill-ins so if you see BLUE WORDS they are mine the GREENIES are Mom!
1. When this pandemic is over, I will continue to be vigilant about hand-washing but I sure won’t mind NOT having to wear a mask……!.
2. I have zero interest in canned (wet) cat food – Mom has tried everything but I’m just not a FAN – besides I actually LIKE my Hill’s Weight Control dry stuff!
3. I always look forward to Sunday night – Hubby and I listen to Old Time Radio on the NPR station – all those old radio shows are SO MUCH FUN to listen to!.
4. Having to go to bed at night is the bane of my existence. (Every night when Mom and Dad go to bed so do I – in the basement – until the next morning when Mom opens the door and it’s LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! HAHAHA)
So there you have it for yet another week. You can never know EVERYTHING about ANYONE……….so the fill-ins on Friday mean we learn new stuff about each other every single week! Thanks to our co-hosts for thinking of this cute Hop. It’s fun.
HAVE A GOOD AND SAFE WEEKEND!
HAPPY FRIDAY! Time for that fun Hop that’s co-hosted by our friends at 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. Join us by clicking the badge and hooking up with the LINKY Form. It’s so much fun – TRUST ME.
Each of our co-hosts gives us TWO sentences with blanks and we fill them in. Ready? You should know that this week I let my Mom fill in ALL the blanks – I was more interested in napping than in writing. GO MOM GO! Her words are in RED.
1. Having rainy days motivates me to clean out drawers and cupboards……………. (can’t go outside – might as well be productive!).
2. I put salt on just about everything – yeah I know it’s not good for you!
3. When it comes to special occasions, I don’t cut corners. (our 30th anniversary is in September and we are going to a VERY ritzy Inn – wouldn’t normally spend that kind of money)
4. Never forget to be thankful and polite.
Good job Mom……………now I can relax and know that the fill-ins are done by an expert filler-inner!!! I’ll take a turn next Friday – I promise………really…………………zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Happy Friday! Hugs, Teddy
Friday! WOO HOO! We made it to the end of another week – and not a “fun” week either so having some fun today is our reward to sticking with it this week. We all stayed home if we could and didn’t hang out with groups of peopleright? Then we deserve a QUIET Friday and weekend! If you’d like to do some filling in today – all you have to do is hook up to one of our co-hosts, 15andMeowing or Four-Legged Furballs (click the badge above) and fill in the linky form. Thank you to our co-hosts for this really FUN hop and way of getting to know each other.
Here are the FOUR sentences our co-hosts gave us this week. Did I let Mom have a turn or did I steal all the filling in fun for myself? Both of us had a chance! – if the words are MINE they are in GREEN and if they are my Mom’s they are in BLUE.
1. April is a good time to eat grass in the yard – it’s fresh, tender, and in between mowing it’s the PERFECT length to chew on!
2.This time last year, I was finishing up all the travel arrangements for our annual trip to Maine in September – not so sure about THIS year!.
3. I am determined to get either Mom or Dad (or both of them) to take me outside for some air AT LEAST twice a day!
4. I have no intention of giving up hope that we will have our trip to Maine this year until the VERY LAST SECOND.
Well Mom – I know you and Dad love your trip to Maine so I won’t gripe about how I have to stay at the Pet Hotel for a few days when you go. You two deserve a break – and will deserve it even more by the time you go. Let’s all just hope and pray that this virus is GONE by then. When I say GONE – I mean G O N E !
Happy Friday everyone and have a SAFE and peaceful weekend……………………stay out of crowds and stay home if you can……………
Can I go back to sleep now Mom? Good!
Friday!! YAY! Time to HOP with 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. Filling in blanks in sentences sure can tell a lot about us huh? That’s why it’s fun – we travel around and read everyone else’s fill-ins and find out stuff that we might not have known about each other. We thank our co-hosts for this super fun HOP! Mom and I usually take turns doing the filling in OR sometimes share in one post. I thought Mom and I might SHARE the filling in duties for this week. If Mom is answering, it will be BLUE and if it’s ME it will be GREEN!
And away we go………………………..
1. My favorite outdoor activity is sitting in one of the rocking chairs on the front porch and watching the world go by.
2. One positive aspect of social isolation is nobody is ringing our doorbell!!!!.
3. It’s fortunate that my husband and I are homebodies – life hasn’t changed much for us these last weeks.
4. I have all my favorite napping spots memorized.
Mom is right – our lives haven’t changed much since the “stay at home” has begun. We love being at home – all of us. My Dad still goes to the airport to fly his plane or just clean out the hangar, etc., and Mom DOES do grocery shopping once a week but everything else is status quo. I get to go outside if I want to and pretty much WHEN I want to…………once in a while the phone rings (robo calls of course!) and we get “just checking in to see how you are” emails just as we send out our share of those. We kinda did that ANYWAY. Checking in with friends is what you tend to do when you’re a blogger.
We just continue being grateful that we are healthy, happy, have food and supplies, see the sun instead of rain occasionally (!), and carry on while being more careful than ever. We pray everyone will continue to follow the guidelines and we can hope that as a reward, the virus will DIE OFF and leave everyone alone. That won’t happen for a while yet though so PLEASE STAY SAFE. We love you!
Don’t worry Mom – I’m keeping an eye on the front door for you!