Mama Mia! Is it Friday already? Where has the time gone???? Well, the fact remains Friday it is and we’re ready to HOP with our co-hosts 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs! This is a fun Hop – four sentences with blanks in them and we get to fill ’em in! If you’d like to play along, click the badge above and join in.
Today I did the filling in ALL BY MYSELF! My own words are in GREEN.
1. The last time I was outside was five minutes ago – I’m a frequent flyer of the yard!.
2. Being an only kitty isn’t bad at all – my humans are my favorite playmates and I get ALL the treats and don’t have to share!.
3. A rainy day is a blessing in disguise. (for my Mom and Dad – not me – it’s a blessing to them because they don’t have to harness me up for walks outside……DARN!)
4. My favorite word is “OUT?”. (when someone says that I come-a-runnin’ !)
There you have it………….Teddy-ized fill-ins! Thanks to our co-hosts for sticking with this super fun Hop. We love it and I know everyone else has as much fun as we do filling in.
Time for Friday’s Filling In fun…………………I asked Mom if she’d like to fill the blanks in as a special treat. She said “sure”……….so the RED stuff in the sentences below will be HER words. This is such a fun exercise and we thank our cohosts of Friendly Fill-Ins for having such a great blog hop every week. Each of them contributes two sentences to the HOP………..and when we visit everyone who is in the Hop we get to learn new stuff about everyone. It’s a fun way to get to know everyone better!
Here are the four sentences for this week:
1. LOVE brings out the best in me.
2. Having surgery makes me grumpier than Grumpy Cat.
3. If money grew on trees, I would be incredibly rich – we live in a woods!!!!
4. I have a fear of snakes that is out of proportion to my “experiences” with snakes – I have RARELY seen one but I just can’t STAND them!.
Well Mom, guess what – I have never seen a snake but if you don’t like them then I don’t like them! I know when we are out in the yard on a walk and I’m playing in the leaves around the yard you worry when I get all FUZZED UP on ALERT with bushy tail, etc. and I stare at the leaves like something is moving there…….but you know I get like that when I see a bug or a leaf blows out of the pile so it doesn’t mean there’s a vicious snake there. I’m just ALERTING! I know it freaks you out though so I’ll try not to do that as much as I like to (hahaha).
C’mon Mom – let’s go for another walk……………………….let’s see what we can find out there together! HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!
Me and Mom’s foot…………
It’s Friday! Time to do a bit of filling in of the blanks……………a fun Blog Hop co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. Each of our co-hosts gives us TWO sentences with blanks and it’s up to us to fill them in as we want. The FUN part is sharing our sentences – we learn a lot about each other that way! Want to join in the fun? Good! Just click the badge above and go to 15andmeowing and fill in the LINKY TOOL to join up!!
Here are this week’s sentences…………………I filled them in ALL BY MYSELF this week and my own words are in RED!
1. I would like tickets to CATS – what else would I want to see???!!!.
2. Please don’t ask me to lose weight – I like being a BIG BOY!.
3. I’d rather go for a walk outside than ANYTHING!.
4. By this time next year, I’ll love living here with Mom and Dad even MORE than I do now.
I guess my filling in isn’t very exciting but at least I did them on my own without Mom wanting to play too! YAY FOR ME…………….HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY…………….
Hi Hoppers! Time to fill in the blanks. Every Friday our co-hosts, 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs give us four sentences – two from each host – with blanks and we just fill them in. Easy huh? Fun too. If you want to join us – click the badge above and join us!
Mom and I kind of switched off on the fill-ins today. The ones I filled in are in GREEN and hers are in BLUE.
1. I tried tuna water once and I liked it. (but I turned up my nose at the tuna!)
2. Am I the only one who HATES to sew? (I can do hand-sewing but machines….FORGETABOUTIT)
3. Angel Sammy is my hero/heroine.
4. If I could eat only one food for the rest of my life, it would be hard to pick just ONE but it would be between lobster, cheeseburgers, and strawberry-flavor SOLERO brand popsicles.
There you have it – Mom and I have filled in…………by the way, I got to lick her popsicle last night and it’s good – it’s weird because it’s so cold but it sure tastes yummy. Sammy used to love Mom’s pomegranate popsicles. Say Mom – do you suppose that having a popsicle almost every night for dessert is the reason why you can’t lose weight????
Just sayin’ ……….
Love ya Mom!!!!
Happy Friday everybody! It’s time to fill in the blanks……….this fun blog hop is co-hosted by our friends at 15andMeowing AND Four-Legged Furballs and it’s a great time to get together and share information about ourselves or our humans! How do we do that? Well each of our hostesses give us TWO sentences and WE take over and fill in the blanks! It’s fun and if you wanna join in – click the badge above to go to 15andMeowing and fill in the LINKY FORM – EASY!
Here are this week’s sentences and Mom and I split them up this time around. I filled in #1 and #3 and Mom did #2 and #4! Mine are BLUE and hers are RED.
1. When it is hot, I like being under a shrub outside OR my dwarf maple tree in the cool dirt!.
2. I am looking forward to the END of this month. (note: July is the most miserable month possible here in Northern Virginia…..August won’t be much better but still not as bad as July!)
3. The theme song of my life would be “The Lion Sleeps Tonight” (except that this lion sleeps not just at night but most of the time….tee hee).
4. There is no such thing as too many friends or too much love.
OK Mom – we did it again this week! We make good fill-in partners don’t you think? I have to admit too that even though I love being outside in the heat, I do think July is rather miserable – it’s not just hot but it’s humid and I know that makes you uncomfortable when you take me outside. At least we have a lot of shade around in our yard AND there’s always the nice cool woods we can hide out in……
Down the woods trail to the bench……
I hope everyone stays cool today – we are hopeful that today we will at long last get some rain. All the plants are wanting it – Mom and Dad want it – and I have to admit, I want it – another of my favorite things is taking a walk in the rain!