Fun Friendly Friday Fill-Ins!
Oh boy! It’s Friday and time to fill in some sentences! I’m turning this project over to Mom again this week – most of the time the sentences are more “human-friendly” than kitty friendly although we see lots of our furry buddies answering. I just like to give my Mom something to do to keep her out of trouble…..HAHAHA
If you’d like to pawticipate in the fun, click on the badge above and go to McGuffy’s Reader where you can use the LINKY tool and enter your blog link – then we can see your fill-ins too!!!!!!! This fun Hop is co-hosted by our friends Miss Ellen at 15andMeowing AND Miss Annie at McGuffys’ Reader.
Mom’s gonna fill in using RED today – RED HOT – like the weather will be here before you know it! Go Mom!
1. I have googled practically EVERYTHING – it’s fun to research, learn, find stuff – including googling my name which I found most interesting!
2. I have never bought or sold anything on Ebay.
3. I think I’m very lucky to love my life – so many unhappy people in the world.
4. My husband thinks he “runs” the household but I know – and Teddy knows – that everything revolves around TEDDY!!!!.
So there you have it – Mom’s take on things and I did take particular note of her answer to #4. Woot!
Yesterday was another “summer-like” day – hot and sunny and I got Dad to take me for a walk but not for long – I’m not much of a fan of HOT…….I like COLD. Go figure. Maybe because I was born in March somewhere around here in Virginia where it’s COLD and often snowy in March? Whatever…….anyway, I came in from my cruise and went to the basement where it’s COOL and took a three hour nap. Mom was busy though – while I was snoozing she was repotting plants and taking some photos of the place. Several of you peeps asked me to show you how the old place looks these days. Mom’s plants are all pretty small but soon they’ll be BIG I’m sure……..JUST LIKE ME!!!!
Well if you’ll excuse me, I think I’ll see if anyone is available to take me outside before it gets steamy. AND don’t forget tomorrow is (WAIT FOR IT):
Be there or be square!
Love, Teddy B (for bear)
It’s time for Friendly Fill-in Fun……..
Hosted by our friends 15andMeowing and McGuffy’s Reader
So what are our sentences for today you may ask?????? Here they are, AND my “fill-ins” are in RED!
Friendly Fill-Ins Week 11
1. I wish I could afford to hire someone to do all the stuff around the house that my Mom does so she could spend more time with ME ME ME!.
2. Zucchini apparently scares some kitties when they see one but not me – I’m a big brave ginger cat!
3. One Summertime memory I recall is my first summer living with Mom and Dad (I was 6 months old) and being allowed to go down into the cool woods and sit with Mom on the bench – I fell asleep!.
4. This Summer, it’s been super hot outside and I’ve decided being INSIDE the house isn’t so bad!!.
Now, if you’d like to see other “fill-ins” from other bloggers today – just click on one of the links up above and visit 15andmeowing OR Mcguffy’sReader and check them out……..OR, you can do your OWN fill-ins on your blog and link to them using the “Linky” Widget both of them have on their pages! It’s fun to see how everyone fills in the sentences. It’s something they do EVERY FRIDAY so put it on your calendar! Both blogs post the sentences to be filled in the Thursday before the day we post. WHEEEEE!
In other news – the Broomhildas showed up right on time this morning for the weekly housecleaning duty……………………..man they are like a TORNADO! They get it done so quickly Mom and Dad and I have trouble keeping up with them as they whip right through the house and get everything ship shape for another week!
The Broomhildas have their OWN business now! They rate “FOUR PAWS” too so you know they’re good!
They are FASTER than I am with a broom!
Have a Fun-Filled Friday
Tomorrow is Bacon Day! YAY!
It’s GOOD to be King!
It’s that time again!
It’s cleaning day at my house and guess what…………the Broomhildas aren’t coming – we’re on our own – no substitute cleaners so we’re back to the “FAMILY CLEANING DAY” mode! No worries – we can handle it…..if the crew of bulldogs can do it – WE can do it.
However, I did put out a minor distress call to the neighborhood felines who were MORE than happy to give us a hand…………..why not take advantage of their willingness to chip in right? (click on the pictures to see captions and “bigify”!):
I’m good at replacing toilet paper in our bathrooms! Well…..sort of!
Yep – I’m your window man!
I’ll get this floor done in NO time!
Get those bird poops off the window! Polish and shine makes us feel FINE!
I got all the cobwebs out from under the beds…..
See? Didn’t take long at all. Sometimes I wonder why Mom ever employed the Broomhildas………………we cats are always ready to help out right?
Thanks for asking us to help out Sammy! We’re all going home to take a nap now. Just give us a buzz next time you want help with the house OK??????
Now for the FUN part of this post today – the Friday Fill-Ins hosted by 15andmeowing and McGuffy’s Reader! Here are the sentences for this week’s challenge and MY (not Mom’s this week but MINE) answers are in RED! If you wanna play along, just click the badge below and join the BLOG HOP for this fill-in fun………………
CLICK HERE TO JOIN UP OR SEE OTHER FILL-IN POSTS
1. I used to love to eat cheese, but now it repulses me.
2. I would never eat deli meats like ham, turkey and salami, but now I love it.
3. I always cry for my Mom to come clean my litterbox the second I use it.
4. Seeing Mom first thing in the morning before she combs her hair always makes me laugh.
So there! Mom did the fill-ins the last couple of weeks and I thought it was high time I got to do it…………………….considering my fill-in for #4 though I’m thinking Mom may want to take over again next Friday. EEK!