Hello Hoppers – Happy Friday! Time for us to fill in some blanks……………….provided by our co-hostesses, Ellen and Lorianne. If you’d like to have fun with us, click the badge above and link up. Share!
Here are today’s sentences………..two from each blog above. I decided after thinking about the sentences this week that my Mom would be better suited to answering than I would. SO, the fill-ins are hers and they are in RED!
1. I could live on a canal or houseboat.
2. I rarely get sick, but when I do, I get rather grumpy but just push through it and keep on going.
3. I would most like to be known for being a good sounding board and helping people get through their problems.
4. If you want love, you have to be lovable (!) and return the favor.
My Mom said #1 was easy to answer because she has loved the whole idea of living on the water since she and my Dad travel a lot – have seen canal boats and houseboats and think it would be fun to have one. Maybe not necessarily as a full-time residence but a second residence perhaps. Anyway, I think that would be fun too………..I’d have to wear a life jacket but they make them for pets! Wheeee!
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go ask my Dad if he’ll take me outside on my harness/leash. We have a very pretty day – in the 50s with lots of sun – and I feel the need to stretch my little legs – not to mention getting some fresh air!
Spring is coming!! YAY! Hugs, Teddy
Mama Mia! Is it Friday already? Where has the time gone???? Well, the fact remains Friday it is and we’re ready to HOP with our co-hosts 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs! This is a fun Hop – four sentences with blanks in them and we get to fill ’em in! If you’d like to play along, click the badge above and join in.
Today I did the filling in ALL BY MYSELF! My own words are in GREEN.
1. The last time I was outside was five minutes ago – I’m a frequent flyer of the yard!.
2. Being an only kitty isn’t bad at all – my humans are my favorite playmates and I get ALL the treats and don’t have to share!.
3. A rainy day is a blessing in disguise. (for my Mom and Dad – not me – it’s a blessing to them because they don’t have to harness me up for walks outside……DARN!)
4. My favorite word is “OUT?”. (when someone says that I come-a-runnin’ !)
There you have it………….Teddy-ized fill-ins! Thanks to our co-hosts for sticking with this super fun Hop. We love it and I know everyone else has as much fun as we do filling in.
Happy Friday! Today is Friendly Fill-Ins Blog Hop co-hosted by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. What fun this is every week – you should join us – just click the badge above and go to 15andMeowing and fill out the LINKY FORM -that’s all that is to it. Well of course you have to fill in the blanks in the sentences but YOU can do THAT!
This week I let Mom fill-in the blanks because the sentences seemed more “MOM THE HUMAN” than “TEDDY THE CAT” type sentences. Mom’s words are in DARK BLUE.
1. The best teacher I ever had was Miss Lamb – she was my first grade teacher and she gave all of us in her class a wonderful “start” with school. She was pretty, soft spoken, talented, and fun. I’ve NEVER forgotten her.
2. The worst teacher I ever had was my French Teacher when I was a Freshman in High School – he was very impatient, insulting, and gave us ridiculous homework assignments.
3. I recently learned how to ride a recumbent bike – it’s so much easier on my back and legs and all my other PARTS than riding an actual bike.
4. I think everyone should know how to cook – I personally love to cook but I know people who hate to and I wonder what will happen to them if their significant others decide to stop cooking for them OR if all fast food restaurants suddenly CLOSE UP FOR GOOD!!!
OK Mom – good job! I will say that I’m sure you’ve been glad in later years that you didn’t give up on learning French because when you and Dad were in Paris on your honeymoon as well as the second time you went there in later years, you REMEMBERED enough French to get you where you wanted to go and do the things you wanted to do! YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN SOMETHING YOU LEARNED WILL COME IN HANDY!
Now if you don’t mind, I think I’ll go stand by the front door until either YOU or Dad puts my harness on and takes me out for a walk. Pretty please??????
I’m a READY Teddy!
YAY! It’s Friday! Time for the fill-in-the-blanks Hop co-hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing. We do have fun with this hop and from all appearances everyone ELSE who plays along does too. It’s also an easy hop. Just fill in the blanks – but first you need to JOIN US by clicking on the badge above and filling out the LINKY TOOL so we will know we need to visit you and see your fill-ins.
Here are the four sentences we have for this Friday. Two from each co-host. I decided to be the one to fill-in this week instead of getting Mom to “go for it” ! My fill-ins are in BLUE.
1. I am going to be super happy for my whole life with my Mom and Dad – they take such good care of me.
2. I want to be more outside than inside but Mom and Dad think I’m out ENOUGH!
3. Once in a blue moon, I catch a skink in my garage and I play with it until it goes to sleep forever (Mom uses the words Rainbow Bridge for Skinks instead of SLEEP!).
4. I have a large collection of toys that belonged to Angel Sammy and lots of my OWN toys but I am drawn to HIS!)
So there you have it – me filling in the blanks and me wishing all of you a happy Friday!
Hugs, Me and Mom too!
Happy Friday! Today is Friendly Fill-Ins, the fun hop co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs! Every week we get FOUR sentences full of holes – well not holes really but blanks. Our job is to fill in the blanks with whatever we want then join in the Hop and see what everyone else is saying with THEIR fill-ins. It’s tons of fun. If you wanna join us please do – just click on the badge above which will take you to 15andmeowing – there you just fill out the LINKY form and that’s that!
This week’s sentences are below and since I did last week’s filling in, I thought I’d be nice and let Mom do this week’s. Her fill-ins are in RED.
1. My neighbors on one side of us are WONDERFUL people and just like family – on the other side – well – never mind!!.
2. The last thing I purchased online was something my husband needed for our lawn tractor – oil filters from Amazon.
3. I have never been sky-diving and don’t intend to start now!.
4. Anything is possible if you believe you can do it and TRY. (**this does not however apply to my answer above at #3!!!!)
Thanks Mom! Good answers…………..I was hoping maybe the last thing you purchased online was for ME but on the other hand, I have way more stuff than I need so if OLD DAD needed oil filters then I’m glad you found them for him. Otherwise he gets cranky. Tee Hee
I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday………………….!!