Happy Friday before Easter and Happy Passover as well. Time for us to join the “all about yourself” HOP which is co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. If you click the badge above it will take you to 15andmeowing and you can LINK up for the Hop there if you like!
Here are the four questions our two hosts gave us for this week………………ready? Mom and I shared again this week – her answers are in GREEN and mine are in BLUE !
1. I am never too busy, or too asleep, or too far away from the front door – to go outside if Mom calls me!!!.
2. For Easter (or Passover) this year, I will be using regular food coloring from my baking supplies to color Easter eggs (I forgot to buy Paas color tabs this year!)
3. I would want the Easter Bunny to leave me a basket filled with GODIVA chocolates.
4. When times get tough, everyone forgets THEIR troubles and helps others (at least that’s what Mom says would be nice if it was true!).
That’s it for this week! We think that the Easter Bunny will find a way to visit everyone he needs to visit………………..he might have a mask and gloves on his paws but he won’t let the children of the world down that’s for sure.
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
I’ll be cookin’ up something for Easter in my kitchen in Baconia tomorrow!
Bunny Cat Hugs, Teddy
Happy Valentine’s Day!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Hello Friends! Oh boy – it’s time to fill in the blanks. You know this Hop right? Co-hosted by our two friends Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing? If you want to play with us and fillin the blanks in the four sentences our co-hosts gave us today – click the badge above and link up!
This week if I’m using my own words they will be in RED and if it’s a Mom word, it’s going to be in BLUE.
1. I always carry hand wipes with me. (Can’t be too careful these days!)
2.I would love to know why Mom and Dad always groan when I want to go outside?
3. I express my love in the form of leg hugs, slow blinks of my eyes, and happy dancing.
4. Husband David, Teddy, and my friends make me feel like the luckiest individual alive.
There you have it. Another Friday with sentences full of holes ALL FILLED UP. We love this particular Hop. It’s fun to read what everyone ELSE puts in their blanks. Thanks to our co-hosts for thinking this challenge up because it’s FUN!
Happy Friday to all………………………..Here’s a reminder – I hear that the Club already has a couple of NEW members – if you’re a Tabby – come join the fun!
YAY! Friday is here – time to have some fun filling in the blanks in the four sentences our two co-hosts have given us this week. It’s such a fun way to learn about each other don’t you think? If you want to join in the fun – click the badge above and when you get to 15andMeowing – fill out the LINKY form – easy huh?
Here are this week’s four sentences……..two from each of our co-hosts. Mom and I both filled in the blanks this week – my fill-ins are in BLUE and Mom’s are in GREEN!
1. I wish I could tell me teenage self not to be in such a hurry to grow up and to enjoy being young and free.
2. I think the most romantic movie is “Always” – not a very well known movie but very romantic and sweet – there are SO MANY great romantic movies though!.
3. This morning was the last time I had to find a hidey hole while strangers were wandering around my house!. (the HVAC guys who were here yesterday came back to put in a new sensor and Teddy felt like two days in a row was simply UNACCEPTABLE to interrupt his nap time)
4. Interrupting my nap time happens too often.
Poor ME – I really have it rough don’t I? HA! Just kidding. I am totally spoiled but I like things my way – who doesn’t???? So that’s it for another week of filling in the blanks. Can’t wait for next week………..Fridays are totally cool with Friendly Fill-Ins Hopping!
Happy Friday Friends……………….Hugs, Teddy
CALLING ALL TABBIES…………………………………anyone interested in joining a cool club ONLY for Tabbies? If so, go to the Club and GO FOR IT. We’d love to have you – really and truly!!!!!
Here we are again – it’s FRIDAY and time to fill in the blanks on this fun Hop co-hosted by 15andmeowing and four-legged furballs! Our co-hosts give us four sentences with words missing and WE get to fill in the blanks however we want to. Sometimes I do the blanks and sometimes I share with my Mom………………I thought maybe this week I’d let Mom do ALLLLL the blanks instead of me doing some. She deserves a little treat now and again. HAHAHA GO FOR IT MOM! (her words are in BLUE)
1. I have been in the mood for popcorn for some reason!.
2. Have you started decorating for the holidays yet?
3. I always get excited about the holidays this time of year.
4. The world could use more selflessness, caring, love, gentleness, generosity, understanding and HAPPINESS.
Thanks Mom……………………..good job. Popcorn? What’s that? You’ve never had that since I’ve lived here – I bet I’d like that. “Teddy, you’d just play with it not eat it” ……oh MOOOOOOM!
Have a Happy Friday everybody……………………..and thanks to our co-hosts for this fun Hop – it’s great to see what everyone else says! If you’d like to link up with us – click the badge above and link – – we’ll visit you!!
Happy Sunday AND Happy Father’s Day! Time to HOP with Kitties Blue. Are you hopping with us? You can click their badge above and link up that way if you like. Show yourself off with us every Sunday on the Selfie Hop that they host.
This week’s photo is one Mom took on Thursday when she was changing the sheets……….as soon as she pulled the pillow cases off the pillows I popped on top of the pillows, lay down and promptly went to sleep. Yep – I did – and once more I’ve NEVER EVER done that before (get on the pillows instead of just the bed!) so it was fun to see her so surprised. I stayed there for about ten minutes then transferred to the bed itself and kept her from changing the sheets for a nice two hour stretch while I napped. I didn’t hold up laundry day though – she did all the other laundry while I got my nap in THEN she got the bed sheets.
Here I am………………..
Yep – it’s a little blurry – Mom says it makes me look soft – I say I’m pretty darn SOFT anyway! Well, just for fun Mom added a Lunapic art effect called “BRAVE” to this photo and we did a puzzle out of it too!
Mom jazzed my photo up on Lunapic using the “BRAVE” art effect………….do I look brave? THEN she did a puzzle of this photo for those of you who enjoy doing them – – – here you are!
Just click this MINI-ME picture and go for it……
Happy Sunday and Happy Father’s Day to ALL Dads – especially MINE!
EPSON MFP image
You’re the BESTEST POP ever!