Happy Friday! Time for the Blog Hop known as Friendly Fill-Ins which is co-hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing. You can join us if you are interested – just click the badge above and link up. What happens is each of our co-hosts give us TWO sentences with blanks for us to put OUR words in. Easy right? What does that do? Well, it tells everyone a little bit more about YOU. We learn more stuff about our friends……….that’s always fun.
Here are this week’s sentences and we’ve filled in the blanks – I say “WE” because Mom and I both participated this week. If the blank is a word from Mom it’s in RED and if the word is mine it’s BLUE!
1. You don’t have to convince me to get the Covid vaccine – I’ve been signed up for months – just waiting, waiting, waiting for the call!
2. _Waiting to get the vaccine is causing me stress. (slight exaggeration – I’m not really stressed – just anxious to get it!)
3. Speaking from experience, humans that have pets are usually very NICE people!.
4. Over time, my opinion of my vet has changed. (I wasn’t sure who to trust when I went there the first time and now I know they are LOVE ME and take good care of me!!)
There you have it – Filling in by ME and MOM………..the dynamic duo!!! Thanks for our co-hosts for fun sentences every week…………………..
This is how I spend time waiting – in my basket surrounded by toys!!
Happy Friday! Time to fill in the blanks with our co-hosts Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing. You may click the badge above to link up with Four-Legged Furballs if you’ d like to fill some blanks in yourself!
Here are the four sentences we got from our co-hosts for this week. Mom and I sort of shared the fill-in duties this week. If I answered it’s BLUE if she provided the word it’s RED!
1. To have an extra helping of something or not to be a pig? Is a questions I ask myself. (There are a FEW things I find it hard not to have seconds of – potato salad is one of them!)
2. I wish Mom and Dad would let me stay outside longer.
3. I’m on the fence about eating inside a restaurant – we haven’t even gone to a restaurant that serves OUTSIDE since the start of the pandemic.
4. If you don’t ask, you won’t ever know the answer!.
There you have it – another stirring fill-in session. Mom and I are a good team. Hope you all have a grand Friday……………..and weekend to come.
Mom and Me!
FRIDAY!!!! Time for fill-in fun with the HOP co-hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing. All you do is fill in the blanks given to us in four sentences! Easy huh? Well it’s also fun because we tell stuff about ourselves AND find out stuff from everyone who joins the Hop by what words they use to fill-in. Wanna play? Click the badge above and LINK UP.
Here are the four sentences for this week! Mom and I BOTH filled in blanks this week – so if you see BLUE words, they are hers and if you see RED words they are MINE!!
1. I like ketchup on my french fries and sometimes my hot dogs (but not always!).
2. Snow reminds me of when I was a little girl and sledding and eating snow (!).
3. It pains me to no longer have the energy I had ten years ago – but slowing down isn’t all that bad either!
4. I can’t go outside without Mom or Dad or BOTH .
So – DONE! Mom and I are a good team. If I got Dad to do some filling in it would take HOURS as he would have to think about every answer for 10 or 15 minutes each. Mom and I just GO FOR IT. Can you tell? HAHA
Everyone have a super Friday and a good and SAFE weekend…………………………..
The One Spoiled Cat “Fill-In Team” !!!!
It’s Friday! Can you believe it? Amazing that time flies like it does……………and it’s time to do the fill-ins with our cohosts Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing! You know I like to switch things up with Mom – sometimes I let HER fill in and other times I do it myself……….or we might split the duty! This is a great way to get to know each other more don’t you think????
Here are the sentences they gave us with blanks for this week and know what? I let Mom do THREE and I did ONE! My ONE is BLUE and her THREE are GREEN!!!!!
1. I can’t wait to sink my teeth into turkey and stuffing on Thanksgiving. (my favorite things!)
2. I will pass on NOTHING on Thanksgiving.
3. I wish DELECTIBLES SQUEEZE-UPS (tuna!) was served at holiday gatherings. (Mom says they WILL be on MY Thanksgiving plate – not hers!)
4. I will always be thankful for the life I have – I’ve been very fortunate.
Okee Dokee Mom – I’m going to hold you to your promise about those squeeze-ups……….I know you and Dad won’t be here for Thanksgiving dinner but if you leave me my squeeze-ups I’ll be happy as can be (oh and bring me back some turkey too please!).
The Thankful Duo of Mom and Teddy……………