It’s time to hippity-hop again with our co-hosts and fill-in the blanks in four sentences that they’ve given us to complete! We will in the blanks – you learn a little something about us you might not have known! If you’d like to join in – click the badge above and link up with your post of filling in fun.
Mom and I have split duty today – she filled in some blanks and I filled in others. MINE are in RED and HERS are in BLUE.
1. I would like to be more comfortable with my age_and less concerned about the future_.
2. The color of my fur is orange with stripes!.
3. Selling my Dad’s Cadillac was a difficult choice for me to make. (after he died I kept his car……it was like BEING with him but we decided to get a new car since Dad’s car was older…..and it was hard to say goodbye)
4. I never have trouble falling asleep – I roll onto my back and I’m out like a light!
So there you have it for another week. Me and Mom filling in the blanks together and spilling our guts to the world. HAHAHA Actually we do love this Hop and if you have never done this one – you should – it really makes you think!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Hi everyone! It’s time for Friendly Fill-Ins blog hop hosted by our friends Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing. If you’d like to join us – click on the badge above and find the LINK to enter yours.
Mom and I decided to do the filling in together this week……………….if the words are MINE, they’re in GREEN and if they are Mom’s they’re in RED.
1. I have given up asking to be let outside more often than I am now – I usually get to go out with Mom or Dad or both of them – three times a day.
2. On St. Patrick’s Day, I will be making corned beef cabbage and the trimmings INCLUDING having a traditional green beer toast to St. Pat’s with my husband!
3. I get cranky when Teddy wakes me up at night more than around THREE times getting up on the bed with me……he doesn’t settle down – he stays three minutes then hops down again while I try to go back to sleep.
4. Angel Sammy’s red wagon is my good luck charm
So that’s it for me this week – hope all of you are healthy and happy………………..and we say THANK YOU to our hosts for letting us have fun filling in the blanks every Friday !!!
Since this is the last Fill-In Hop before St. Patrick’s Day, here’s to you my friends!
Hugs, Teddy O’Kimmell
Friday and time for filling in the blanks with our co-hosts for this fun Hop. Want to join us? Just click the badge above and look for the LINK and join in the fun we have every Friday. This is a great way to tell everyone more about ourselves – how we think – what we’re up to – etc . So let’s go! I let my Mom have a little treat this week since she’s trying to get back to “normal” (whatever that is) after her surgery and I let her do ALLLL the fill-ins. Her words are in GREEN.
1. So far 2021 is great – new President – new hope for the future – brand new right hip!.
2. A book (movie or song) title that best describes my life is “When You Wish Upon A Star” – when I first heard that song as a kid watching Walt Disney Show I decided to start wishing on the brightest star in the sky every night and so many of my wishes have come true…….I’ve been lucky.
3. Having so little snow yet this Winter (although I know that can change!) was a pleasant surprise.
4. I learned that having my hubby do the laundry on his own without supervision is a recipe for disaster. (David had to fill in for a lot of things that I normally do while I spent my first two weeks after hip replacement surgery in bed/off my feet……bless him……he had no idea where anything went, what gets washed with what or even how to use the washer and dryer!!)
About #4 Mom says she is very proud that Dad DID learn about laundry and the appliances in the house and what goes where and when something needs to be done but he also (we think) has a bigger appreciation for all the things that SEEM to happen “seamlessly” around here thanks to Mom!
Everyone have a warm and safe week……………..we’ll be back with more filling in next week.
Love, Teddy (and Mom)
Time to HOP again with our co-hosts Four-Legged-Furballs and 15andMeowing. So let’s do it! As usual, each of our co-hosts give us TWO sentences with blanks and we supply the words. Simple right? Well it is but it also is so much fun learning new stuff about each other this way too. If you want to join – DO – just click the badge above, find the LINK place on their blog and that’s it.
Here are this week’s four sentences. I decided this week to do the ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL myself! My words are in ORANGE (orange for the orange tabby ya know).
1. I like being an only cat in the household – you already know I’m spoiled! I like getting ALL the attention from Mom and Dad.
2. I don’t want to have my nails trimmed, but I have to.
3. I’m counting down the days until the Christmas tree goes up and I can lie under the tree and watch Dad’s train go round and round and round.
4. With my Mom and Dad always home each day is a lot like the next!
We have adjusted to the new normal in my household pretty well – we may not like it but we’ve adjusted to it. Mom says that if everyone would just get with the program and wear masks to protect themselves and others AND try to stay home more, maybe we wouldn’t be in this big fat mess we’re in? Anyway, hang in there – things will get back to the old normal one day – or maybe a brand NEWER normal? Just stay safe. Pretty please???
Hugs to everyone (with my mask on of course)! Teddy
Hello Friday! It’s about time you got here…………………..that means Friendly Fill-Ins co-hosted by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. That also means we get four sentences full of holes (blanks) to fill in so you can learn more about us! I’m all for that. If you’d like to play along click the badge above and link up with us.
Here’s today’s sentences……………..I decided to let my Mom fill in ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the blanks this week – it’s a special treat for her instead of having to share with me! Her words are in RED.
1. If you want a vacation these days, you have to find a quiet room in your house and close the door – that’s as close as you can get to a “vacation” during the pandemic!.
2. During the month of August, I plan to sweat a lot as it’s our hottest month (just kidding on sweating – girls don’t sweat – we just get “dewy”!).
3. Others might think it’s strange that I only have one cat but if I COULD I’d have two – then they could be pals and buddies.
4. COOLER WEATHER seems so far away.
It has been a simply miserable Summer so far…………for a variety of reasons but one has been the incessant HEAT and HUMIDITY with only splashes of showers here and there. Our front lawn is brown……..our birdbath is empty every morning……..maybe I’m just plain more sensitive to the temperatures now that I’m a lady of a certain age!!!! Whatever it is, I’m tired of it and am ready for some beautiful FALL weather. Fall and Spring are my favorites! Oh well. Might as well hunker down – one thing I can’t do a thing about is the weather. PERIOD.
Now Teddy aren’t you sorry you let ME fill in the blanks today? Tee Hee Next week you can have them back – honest.
Hugs, Pam (and Teddy too)