Friday! WOO HOO! We made it to the end of another week – and not a “fun” week either so having some fun today is our reward to sticking with it this week. We all stayed home if we could and didn’t hang out with groups of peopleright? Then we deserve a QUIET Friday and weekend! If you’d like to do some filling in today – all you have to do is hook up to one of our co-hosts, 15andMeowing or Four-Legged Furballs (click the badge above) and fill in the linky form. Thank you to our co-hosts for this really FUN hop and way of getting to know each other.
Here are the FOUR sentences our co-hosts gave us this week. Did I let Mom have a turn or did I steal all the filling in fun for myself? Both of us had a chance! – if the words are MINE they are in GREEN and if they are my Mom’s they are in BLUE.
1. April is a good time to eat grass in the yard – it’s fresh, tender, and in between mowing it’s the PERFECT length to chew on!
2.This time last year, I was finishing up all the travel arrangements for our annual trip to Maine in September – not so sure about THIS year!.
3. I am determined to get either Mom or Dad (or both of them) to take me outside for some air AT LEAST twice a day!
4. I have no intention of giving up hope that we will have our trip to Maine this year until the VERY LAST SECOND.
Well Mom – I know you and Dad love your trip to Maine so I won’t gripe about how I have to stay at the Pet Hotel for a few days when you go. You two deserve a break – and will deserve it even more by the time you go. Let’s all just hope and pray that this virus is GONE by then. When I say GONE – I mean G O N E !
Happy Friday everyone and have a SAFE and peaceful weekend……………………stay out of crowds and stay home if you can……………
Can I go back to sleep now Mom? Good!
Hello All! Time to fill in those pesky blanks that 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs give us every week so we can have some fun filling them in. If you’d like to do the same, just click the badge above and it will take you to 15andMeowing where you can LINK UP with us!
Mom and I decided to SHARE the filling in duties this week………..if I’m supplying the words then the words are in RED and if they are Mom’s words, they are in GREEN. Got it? Good – let’s go! Oh and thank you co-hosts for this FUN Hop every week!
1. Lately, I have done a lot of housecleaning, closet straightening, and cupboard reorganizing because – well – what else can you do when you’re stuck in the house all day?????.
2. My windows are badly in need of cleaning but I am absolutely NOT interested in doing that YET – it will take me a couple of days. Three story house = lots of windows to clean.
3. I can’t help but be a little bit happy that my Mom and Dad are hanging out at home more than ever lately – it’s all about ME!.
4. When I meet a stranger, I give them a good sniff first and if they pass the sniff test I’ll give them a head bonk.
So there you have it – easy peasy – Mom and I handled the fill-ins TOGETHER. We think there will be a lot more togetherness in the months to come until this virus thing dies off and goes away. You won’t hear me complaining. No sireeeee! Stay safe everybody!
FRIDAY!!!! The very FIRST Friday of the new year and decade………………and here we are with our co-hosted HOP to spill our guts (hahaha) and fill in the blanks in some sentences – two sentences from each of our co-hosts 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. If you’d like to join in the fun – just click the badge above and when you get to 15andmeowing – fill out the LINKY FORM. EASY PEASY!
For this first Fill-In of the new year I thought I’d do two sentences and let Mom do two. Mom’s words are in BLUE and mine are in RED.
1. My plans for the weekend include baking some cranberry biscotti AND making a pumpkin pie – why? I just feel like it!.
2. You will never find a lack of reading material in my home. (we have a small home library full of books and visit the used book store OFTEN!)
3. I hope I always will be allowed to go outside with Mom and/or Dad – I love fresh air and to sniff the woods and leaves .
4. I hope I never EVER have to wear that sweater Mom got me for Christmas!
Yeah – about #4 – Mom got me a sweater believe it or not and hasn’t tried to wrestle me into it yet. I’m hoping she’ll forget about it. Imagine me – stuffed into a sweater. Well if I have anything to say about it, it’s not gonna happen. Sorry Mom.
Well, if you’ll excuse me I’ll get this post wrapped up – it’s nap time – my Dad is already in the basement on his napping couch which means he started the afternoon nap before I joined him in my napping chair.
“WAIT FOR ME DAD!!!!!!” Hugs, Teddy
It’s that time again! Fill-in the blanks with our co-hosts, 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. Each Friday we get TWO sentences from each of them and we take it from there – filling in the blanks however we want to. It’s fun, and easy, and we thank them for thinking of such a fun regular feature!
This week I let my Mom fill in ALL the blanks. I like to give her a little treat like that once in a while. After all, she makes my life fun so I want to help make HER life fun too! Her answers are in RED.
1. I think it would be fun to do a special European cruise for my 30th anniversary next year with my husband!.
2. I have a hankering for chocolate chip cookies AND I have the ingredients, so I’m going to fulfill my hankering.
3. Being stuck in Paris on 9/11 is a memory I will never forget.
4. If I were given the choice to be immortal, I would pass on the opportunity – I have liked my life in this time but not so sure I would like it into the future so “once is enough” for me!.
OK Mom thanks for filling in. Maybe next week I’ll take a turn………or we’ll do them together………we’ll see what the sentences are next week and decide OK? OK! Thanks to our co-hosts for making Friday so much fun.
WHAT YOU LOOKIN’ AT????
Friday! YAY! It’s been a long and hot week here and I think you can say that for almost anywhere. Summer is being MEAN this year. I haven’t even asked to go outside. That’s when you know its’ bad. Today is fill-in Friday which is when our two co-hosts each give us two sentences full of holes – we fill in the holes (blanks!) and voila – we find out more stuff about each other. Fun huh? Well it is, and if you wanna join in – click the badge above and link up.
Here are our four sentences for this week. Mom and I both filled in………..she did more than I did though! Her words are BLUE and mine are GREEN.
1. I have been contemplating the possibility of one last European cruise for my husband and me – for our 30th anniversary next year.
2. I want to read a newspaper article about something uplifting/happy/positive JUST ONCE!.
3. People should worry less about getting older and more about enjoying whatever age they are NOW.
4. I want to make the world a better place by making people smile when they see me!!!.
Yep – that’s me and Mom for the week…………..we put our heads together and filled in the blanks. Thanks to our co-hosts for giving us such fun every Friday. Now I’m READY FOR THE WEEKEND!
Me and my Mom say HAPPY FRIDAY!
Happy Friday! Time to complete some sentences that have holes left in them on purpose by our co-hosts with an eye towards divulging a little bit of ourselves so you know us better! Sneaky huh?! Well, mostly it’s just fun to do and if you’d like to join in, click the badge above which links to 15AndMeowing and link up!!!
We get two sentences from each of our co-hosts and each week my Mom and I kind of trade off who gets to fill-in……………………Mom’s in charge this week and her words are in RED.
1. Summer is a good time to stay inside (it’s so hot and humid and buggy outside!).
2. The most recent person that I talked on the phone with was my sister – we talked about what a nice visit we had for her 81st birthday on Wednesday!.
3. I thought I would grow out of wanting to live happily ever after, but I haven’t.
4. I feel annoyed when people ask me why I don’t color my hair (it’s a mousy brown with the occasional gray hair – big deal – I’m sorry if it’s boring!!).
Thanks Mom…………..Did you say MOUSIE brown hair? I think MOUSIE brown is a GREAT color!!!!!!!
No I’m not a throw rug Mom…………….step OVER the kitty and not on him please!
YAY! It’s Friday! Time for the fill-in-the-blanks Hop co-hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andMeowing. We do have fun with this hop and from all appearances everyone ELSE who plays along does too. It’s also an easy hop. Just fill in the blanks – but first you need to JOIN US by clicking on the badge above and filling out the LINKY TOOL so we will know we need to visit you and see your fill-ins.
Here are the four sentences we have for this Friday. Two from each co-host. I decided to be the one to fill-in this week instead of getting Mom to “go for it” ! My fill-ins are in BLUE.
1. I am going to be super happy for my whole life with my Mom and Dad – they take such good care of me.
2. I want to be more outside than inside but Mom and Dad think I’m out ENOUGH!
3. Once in a blue moon, I catch a skink in my garage and I play with it until it goes to sleep forever (Mom uses the words Rainbow Bridge for Skinks instead of SLEEP!).
4. I have a large collection of toys that belonged to Angel Sammy and lots of my OWN toys but I am drawn to HIS!)
So there you have it – me filling in the blanks and me wishing all of you a happy Friday!
Hugs, Me and Mom too!