Hello Friday! It’s about time you got here…………………..that means Friendly Fill-Ins co-hosted by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. That also means we get four sentences full of holes (blanks) to fill in so you can learn more about us! I’m all for that. If you’d like to play along click the badge above and link up with us.
Here’s today’s sentences……………..I decided to let my Mom fill in ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the blanks this week – it’s a special treat for her instead of having to share with me! Her words are in RED.
1. If you want a vacation these days, you have to find a quiet room in your house and close the door – that’s as close as you can get to a “vacation” during the pandemic!.
2. During the month of August, I plan to sweat a lot as it’s our hottest month (just kidding on sweating – girls don’t sweat – we just get “dewy”!).
3. Others might think it’s strange that I only have one cat but if I COULD I’d have two – then they could be pals and buddies.
4. COOLER WEATHER seems so far away.
It has been a simply miserable Summer so far…………for a variety of reasons but one has been the incessant HEAT and HUMIDITY with only splashes of showers here and there. Our front lawn is brown……..our birdbath is empty every morning……..maybe I’m just plain more sensitive to the temperatures now that I’m a lady of a certain age!!!! Whatever it is, I’m tired of it and am ready for some beautiful FALL weather. Fall and Spring are my favorites! Oh well. Might as well hunker down – one thing I can’t do a thing about is the weather. PERIOD.
Now Teddy aren’t you sorry you let ME fill in the blanks today? Tee Hee Next week you can have them back – honest.
Hugs, Pam (and Teddy too)
Hi everybody! Friday is here and so are WE for this fun blog hop we do every Friday co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. If you’d like to play along – click the badge and fill out the linky form. Easy Peasy. All you do is fill in blanks in sentences (two from each host) and learn about each other the FUN way.
This week Mom said I could fill in the blanks ALL BY MYSELF so I did. My words are in ORANGE – just like me!
1. My latest obsession is my brand new YEOWW banana!.
2. I am so over chasing squirrels – I’ll chase birds and skinks but squirrels are too sneaky for me (and they can climb better and faster than I’ll ever be able to.
3. I’m skilled at getting my way – I may still be kinda young but I’ve got all the moves (haha).
4. I’m not very good at patience – Mom says I’m the most impatient cat she’s ever had – I want things on my own terms – not everyone else’s!
Woo hoo! I did them all by myself. I don’t mind sharing with Mom but sometimes a guy wants to say what a guy wants to say – know what I mean? Next week maybe I’ll let Mom do them herself OR we can split them up. I just wanted to be LARGE AND IN CHARGE this week. HAHA
Have a great weekend everybody……………..we’re still hoping for some rain.
Friday! WOO HOO! We made it to the end of another week – and not a “fun” week either so having some fun today is our reward to sticking with it this week. We all stayed home if we could and didn’t hang out with groups of peopleright? Then we deserve a QUIET Friday and weekend! If you’d like to do some filling in today – all you have to do is hook up to one of our co-hosts, 15andMeowing or Four-Legged Furballs (click the badge above) and fill in the linky form. Thank you to our co-hosts for this really FUN hop and way of getting to know each other.
Here are the FOUR sentences our co-hosts gave us this week. Did I let Mom have a turn or did I steal all the filling in fun for myself? Both of us had a chance! – if the words are MINE they are in GREEN and if they are my Mom’s they are in BLUE.
1. April is a good time to eat grass in the yard – it’s fresh, tender, and in between mowing it’s the PERFECT length to chew on!
2.This time last year, I was finishing up all the travel arrangements for our annual trip to Maine in September – not so sure about THIS year!.
3. I am determined to get either Mom or Dad (or both of them) to take me outside for some air AT LEAST twice a day!
4. I have no intention of giving up hope that we will have our trip to Maine this year until the VERY LAST SECOND.
Well Mom – I know you and Dad love your trip to Maine so I won’t gripe about how I have to stay at the Pet Hotel for a few days when you go. You two deserve a break – and will deserve it even more by the time you go. Let’s all just hope and pray that this virus is GONE by then. When I say GONE – I mean G O N E !
Happy Friday everyone and have a SAFE and peaceful weekend……………………stay out of crowds and stay home if you can……………
Can I go back to sleep now Mom? Good!
Hello All! Time to fill in those pesky blanks that 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs give us every week so we can have some fun filling them in. If you’d like to do the same, just click the badge above and it will take you to 15andMeowing where you can LINK UP with us!
Mom and I decided to SHARE the filling in duties this week………..if I’m supplying the words then the words are in RED and if they are Mom’s words, they are in GREEN. Got it? Good – let’s go! Oh and thank you co-hosts for this FUN Hop every week!
1. Lately, I have done a lot of housecleaning, closet straightening, and cupboard reorganizing because – well – what else can you do when you’re stuck in the house all day?????.
2. My windows are badly in need of cleaning but I am absolutely NOT interested in doing that YET – it will take me a couple of days. Three story house = lots of windows to clean.
3. I can’t help but be a little bit happy that my Mom and Dad are hanging out at home more than ever lately – it’s all about ME!.
4. When I meet a stranger, I give them a good sniff first and if they pass the sniff test I’ll give them a head bonk.
So there you have it – easy peasy – Mom and I handled the fill-ins TOGETHER. We think there will be a lot more togetherness in the months to come until this virus thing dies off and goes away. You won’t hear me complaining. No sireeeee! Stay safe everybody!
FRIDAY!!!! The very FIRST Friday of the new year and decade………………and here we are with our co-hosted HOP to spill our guts (hahaha) and fill in the blanks in some sentences – two sentences from each of our co-hosts 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. If you’d like to join in the fun – just click the badge above and when you get to 15andmeowing – fill out the LINKY FORM. EASY PEASY!
For this first Fill-In of the new year I thought I’d do two sentences and let Mom do two. Mom’s words are in BLUE and mine are in RED.
1. My plans for the weekend include baking some cranberry biscotti AND making a pumpkin pie – why? I just feel like it!.
2. You will never find a lack of reading material in my home. (we have a small home library full of books and visit the used book store OFTEN!)
3. I hope I always will be allowed to go outside with Mom and/or Dad – I love fresh air and to sniff the woods and leaves .
4. I hope I never EVER have to wear that sweater Mom got me for Christmas!
Yeah – about #4 – Mom got me a sweater believe it or not and hasn’t tried to wrestle me into it yet. I’m hoping she’ll forget about it. Imagine me – stuffed into a sweater. Well if I have anything to say about it, it’s not gonna happen. Sorry Mom.
Well, if you’ll excuse me I’ll get this post wrapped up – it’s nap time – my Dad is already in the basement on his napping couch which means he started the afternoon nap before I joined him in my napping chair.
“WAIT FOR ME DAD!!!!!!” Hugs, Teddy