Friday and time for filling in the blanks with our co-hosts for this fun Hop. Want to join us? Just click the badge above and look for the LINK and join in the fun we have every Friday. This is a great way to tell everyone more about ourselves – how we think – what we’re up to – etc . So let’s go! I let my Mom have a little treat this week since she’s trying to get back to “normal” (whatever that is) after her surgery and I let her do ALLLL the fill-ins. Her words are in GREEN.
1. So far 2021 is great – new President – new hope for the future – brand new right hip!.
2. A book (movie or song) title that best describes my life is “When You Wish Upon A Star” – when I first heard that song as a kid watching Walt Disney Show I decided to start wishing on the brightest star in the sky every night and so many of my wishes have come true…….I’ve been lucky.
3. Having so little snow yet this Winter (although I know that can change!) was a pleasant surprise.
4. I learned that having my hubby do the laundry on his own without supervision is a recipe for disaster. (David had to fill in for a lot of things that I normally do while I spent my first two weeks after hip replacement surgery in bed/off my feet……bless him……he had no idea where anything went, what gets washed with what or even how to use the washer and dryer!!)
About #4 Mom says she is very proud that Dad DID learn about laundry and the appliances in the house and what goes where and when something needs to be done but he also (we think) has a bigger appreciation for all the things that SEEM to happen “seamlessly” around here thanks to Mom!
Everyone have a warm and safe week……………..we’ll be back with more filling in next week.
Love, Teddy (and Mom)
Time to HOP again with our co-hosts Four-Legged-Furballs and 15andMeowing. So let’s do it! As usual, each of our co-hosts give us TWO sentences with blanks and we supply the words. Simple right? Well it is but it also is so much fun learning new stuff about each other this way too. If you want to join – DO – just click the badge above, find the LINK place on their blog and that’s it.
Here are this week’s four sentences. I decided this week to do the ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL myself! My words are in ORANGE (orange for the orange tabby ya know).
1. I like being an only cat in the household – you already know I’m spoiled! I like getting ALL the attention from Mom and Dad.
2. I don’t want to have my nails trimmed, but I have to.
3. I’m counting down the days until the Christmas tree goes up and I can lie under the tree and watch Dad’s train go round and round and round.
4. With my Mom and Dad always home each day is a lot like the next!
We have adjusted to the new normal in my household pretty well – we may not like it but we’ve adjusted to it. Mom says that if everyone would just get with the program and wear masks to protect themselves and others AND try to stay home more, maybe we wouldn’t be in this big fat mess we’re in? Anyway, hang in there – things will get back to the old normal one day – or maybe a brand NEWER normal? Just stay safe. Pretty please???
Hugs to everyone (with my mask on of course)! Teddy
Hello Friday! It’s about time you got here…………………..that means Friendly Fill-Ins co-hosted by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. That also means we get four sentences full of holes (blanks) to fill in so you can learn more about us! I’m all for that. If you’d like to play along click the badge above and link up with us.
Here’s today’s sentences……………..I decided to let my Mom fill in ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the blanks this week – it’s a special treat for her instead of having to share with me! Her words are in RED.
1. If you want a vacation these days, you have to find a quiet room in your house and close the door – that’s as close as you can get to a “vacation” during the pandemic!.
2. During the month of August, I plan to sweat a lot as it’s our hottest month (just kidding on sweating – girls don’t sweat – we just get “dewy”!).
3. Others might think it’s strange that I only have one cat but if I COULD I’d have two – then they could be pals and buddies.
4. COOLER WEATHER seems so far away.
It has been a simply miserable Summer so far…………for a variety of reasons but one has been the incessant HEAT and HUMIDITY with only splashes of showers here and there. Our front lawn is brown……..our birdbath is empty every morning……..maybe I’m just plain more sensitive to the temperatures now that I’m a lady of a certain age!!!! Whatever it is, I’m tired of it and am ready for some beautiful FALL weather. Fall and Spring are my favorites! Oh well. Might as well hunker down – one thing I can’t do a thing about is the weather. PERIOD.
Now Teddy aren’t you sorry you let ME fill in the blanks today? Tee Hee Next week you can have them back – honest.
Hugs, Pam (and Teddy too)
Hi everybody! Friday is here and so are WE for this fun blog hop we do every Friday co-hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. If you’d like to play along – click the badge and fill out the linky form. Easy Peasy. All you do is fill in blanks in sentences (two from each host) and learn about each other the FUN way.
This week Mom said I could fill in the blanks ALL BY MYSELF so I did. My words are in ORANGE – just like me!
1. My latest obsession is my brand new YEOWW banana!.
2. I am so over chasing squirrels – I’ll chase birds and skinks but squirrels are too sneaky for me (and they can climb better and faster than I’ll ever be able to.
3. I’m skilled at getting my way – I may still be kinda young but I’ve got all the moves (haha).
4. I’m not very good at patience – Mom says I’m the most impatient cat she’s ever had – I want things on my own terms – not everyone else’s!
Woo hoo! I did them all by myself. I don’t mind sharing with Mom but sometimes a guy wants to say what a guy wants to say – know what I mean? Next week maybe I’ll let Mom do them herself OR we can split them up. I just wanted to be LARGE AND IN CHARGE this week. HAHA
Have a great weekend everybody……………..we’re still hoping for some rain.
Friday! WOO HOO! We made it to the end of another week – and not a “fun” week either so having some fun today is our reward to sticking with it this week. We all stayed home if we could and didn’t hang out with groups of peopleright? Then we deserve a QUIET Friday and weekend! If you’d like to do some filling in today – all you have to do is hook up to one of our co-hosts, 15andMeowing or Four-Legged Furballs (click the badge above) and fill in the linky form. Thank you to our co-hosts for this really FUN hop and way of getting to know each other.
Here are the FOUR sentences our co-hosts gave us this week. Did I let Mom have a turn or did I steal all the filling in fun for myself? Both of us had a chance! – if the words are MINE they are in GREEN and if they are my Mom’s they are in BLUE.
1. April is a good time to eat grass in the yard – it’s fresh, tender, and in between mowing it’s the PERFECT length to chew on!
2.This time last year, I was finishing up all the travel arrangements for our annual trip to Maine in September – not so sure about THIS year!.
3. I am determined to get either Mom or Dad (or both of them) to take me outside for some air AT LEAST twice a day!
4. I have no intention of giving up hope that we will have our trip to Maine this year until the VERY LAST SECOND.
Well Mom – I know you and Dad love your trip to Maine so I won’t gripe about how I have to stay at the Pet Hotel for a few days when you go. You two deserve a break – and will deserve it even more by the time you go. Let’s all just hope and pray that this virus is GONE by then. When I say GONE – I mean G O N E !
Happy Friday everyone and have a SAFE and peaceful weekend……………………stay out of crowds and stay home if you can……………
Can I go back to sleep now Mom? Good!