Hello friends! Hope you’re all well – we are at my house – and I am doing my best to make sure it stays that way! Today we Hop with our co-hosts 15andmeowing and four-legged furballs to fill in the blanks in sentences they provide us every week. You can sure learn a lot of stuff with this Hop…………if you’d like to join in the fun – click the badge above and fill out the linky form and THAT’S ALL THERE IS TO IT!
Here are today’s four sentences and Mom and I split them up again this week. If Mom is filling in, her words are in GREEN and if it’s my turn the words are in BLUE.
1. June is a good month to spend a lot of time outside – it’s not “sweaty wet” hot yet but the humidity is moving in – Great for cats but not so great for humans.
2. I love to play board games but David’s not a fan!.
3. I’m not ashamed to admit I am probably overweight but I’ve been at the SAME weight for over 15 years (maybe longer!).
4. I’d rather not give up my outdoor without harness/leash privileges so I’d better quit chasing wildlife into other people’s yards!!.
About #4 – Mom and Dad have allowed me to be outside WITH THEM (or one of them if both can’t) for over a year now and I’ve been very good. If I see a squirrel running to hop up in a tree I’ll make a dash for it – but sometimes the trees aren’t in MY yard!!! Mom says “NO TEDDY” and most of the time I stop. I just need to work on controlling my instincts!
So that’s the filling in for the week. Thanks to Miss Lorianne and Miss Ellen for giving us such swell sentences every week. We like doing our filling in!
Happy Friday! Time for us to plug in the holes in the good ship Friendly Fill-In so it doesn’t sink! HAHAHA Our two co-hosts give us four sentences every week with holes and we do the filling in then share on the Hop. We learn lots of new stuff about each other that way. Tons of fun. If you want to join us – you can get the sentences from either of our co-hosts on their blogs, then just finish things off and LINK UP by clicking on the badge above.
Here are this week’s sentences – two from each co-host. Oh – and this week I let Mom fill in ALL BY HERSELF! Her words are in BLUE!
1. I am able to diet, but I won’t. (I “am what I am” at this point in my life at almost 72 – I watch what I eat but don’t particularly care what my weight is as long as I fit in my jeans….hahaha)
2. I won’t ever get cancer again. (Explanation: I say this every night before I go to bed…..and pray that it comes TRUE)
3. The current chapter of my life would be titled who knew being older could be so much fun?
4. I’ve been meaning to do Spring cleaning but haven’t yet. (So, I’m thinking it’s too late for Spring cleaning…..it’s now Summer…..so maybe NEXT YEAR I’ll do Spring cleaning???)
OK Mom thanks for being my “filler-inner”……………..And also thanks to our co-hosts for giving us such great sentences to fill in every week. Hope everyone has a GREAT FRIDAY and nice weekend too…………..we will be hot and humid outside, but inside is cool and comfy! Guess which one we choose.