Oh Boy! Your King is here surrounded by two beauties today from 15andmeowing who brought me a fabulous recipe that their Mom Miss Ellen has made and recommended!
Thanks Penny and Joanie for this super recipe……………….I think everyone will want to give this a try. Make sure and give your Mom a ROYAL HUG from King Teddy and a “MOM OF THE KING” hug from my Mom for sending in this delish dish. AND thanks for bringing a photo of your Mom’s creation so we can show the finished product to everybody.
Chicken/Bacon and Mozzarella Stromboli
pizza dough (you can get the pizza dough in a bag ready to mix and use at the grocery – if not you can make your own!) ***
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
2 cups shredded cooked chicken
1/ 2 cup chopped bacon
2 cups shredded mozzarella
*** WikiHow’s recipe for making pizza dough without yeast CLICK HERE
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Flour a surface to roll out pizza dough.
3. Combine chicken, bacon, cheese and dressing together and spread across the dough leaving a 1 inch border on the edges.
4. Roll the dough up and tuck in the edges. Place the stromboli on the parchment paper lined baking sheet with the seam side down.
Then cut a few slits on top.
5. Whisk egg and coat the top of the stromboli with it.
6. Cook for 20 minutes.
Serve with some ranch dressing on the side.
This is super tasty AND we thank Miss Ellen for letting her girls bring us the recipe and help to make it with the KING OF BACON (that would be ME!).
See you next Saturday for more BACON FUN!