Greetings food lovers! As you probably know by now, our friends the Canadian Cats and Easy Weimaraner blogs are united in presenting once a month a delicious recipe – each month something DIFFERENT………………..this month we are celebrating SALADS!! You know – that stuff we go outside to munch on once in a while? I am a fan of nice green grass but my Mom likes a salad with more interesting ingredients. So I’m sharing HER recipe today……………Her MOST FAVORITE salad!
- 4 heads Belgian endive
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup California walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Roquefort dressing, (OR bleu cheese dressing – both delish on this salad!)
- Trim the base of the endive then separate the leaves.
- Toss the cranberries, nuts and Roquefort together in a bowl, being careful not to break up the Roquefort too much.
- Spoon the mixture into the endive leaves.
This recipe was CHEF-APPROVED by Teddy
IF you’d like to join this wonderful HOP – just click the photo at the top of this page to go to Canadian Cats and link up to share your salad recipe! I wonder what Da Phenny and Shoko and Tyebe will have us make for NEXT month’s HOP???????