Happy Bacon Saturday Friends! It’s ME – The King – here in my kitchen!
Today I have a recipe that you might think you’ve seen before – and you sort of have – I’ve made another recipe for Bacon Appetizer Crescents in the past but this is a NEW one and it’s super easy and a very FUN little appetizer for party time. It’s holiday party time and I’m loading you up with recipes that are EASY to serve to a group!!! No matter what size group!!!! Ready?
Bacon Appetizer Crescents
- One 8 oz. package cream cheese softened
- Eight slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients except crescent dough.
- Separate each can of dough into 8 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise in half. Spread each dough triangle with 1 generous tsp. cream cheese mixture; roll up, starting at short side of triangle. Place, point-sides down, on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.
See what I mean? EASY! And people love these – I should know – I tried these out on THE ROYAL PARENTS and they ate all of them in like five minutes. It was a feeding frenzy! Like sharks! That’s how most people arrive to a holiday party too…..starving and ready for finger food. Break these babies out for your guests and they are guaranteed to be happy………
Countdown to Christmas continues next week with another great baconized recipe – stay tuned – we’ll have you ready to party in no time.