Greetings Loyal Subjects of Baconia……’tis I – your King – in the kitchen for another little bacon treat!!
This is one EASY PEASY recipe and I hope you’ll try it. I say in the instructions that it makes enough for company but the truth is, if you’re hungry and watching a movie or something on the tube, you can easily gobble these down without a second thought with your significant other (yes Mom – this means you and DAD!).
Since it’s football season, it could be a nice addition to your array of appetizers for your company that’s yelling and screaming right along with you (while the household pets hide in another room of course). My Mom is the football fan in my house – she’s QUIETER now than she used to be (Angel Sammy told me she used to get QUITE ANIMATED watching football). Nowadays she just sits in her recliner and mutters the occasional “NO NO” word if her Washington Redskins are in trouble (like last week right Mom??). Anyway, this appetizer is worth giving a try – because it has BACON IN IT OF COURSE!
BACON APPETIZER CRESCENTS
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese (softened)
- 8 slices Bacon (cooked, crumbled)
- 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (8 oz. each)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all ingredients except crescent dough.
- Separate each can of dough into 8 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise in half. Spread each dough triangle with 1 generous tsp. cream cheese mixture; roll up, starting at short side of triangle. Place, point-sides down, on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.
OK now you must admit, this sounds yummy – know why? Because they ARE yummy. And really easy. And this recipe makes enough for company. Super yum for watching TV – movie night? Sports program? Whatever!!!
Yep – we agree!!!!
Yep – I’m heading down this road…..won’t be long before I’m telling my Mom this!!!Signing off from Castle Baconia – Have a great Saturday !
Please join us on Wednesday, September 26 when we host a special Blog Hop for Madi Come Laugh With Us. Post anything you want to do with a Box…such as stand up comedy, a joke or pun,