Welcome to the Baconian Castle Kitchen – I am Chef (and King) Teddy!
Today’s little bacon delight could NOT NOT NOT be any easier to make. Trust me…………..you’d be crazy NOT to make this for breakfast ASAP. It’s so easy I think anyone could make it!
You won’t need a BIG piece of paper to write this one down on – trust me.
Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls (5 count)
- 5 bacon strips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Place bacon strips in skillet and fry for 2-3 minutes until still soft but slightly cooked. Remove bacon and pat dry with paper towels.
- Pop open the can of cinnamon rolls and unroll them into long strips. Lay one strip of bacon on each cinnamon roll strip, then roll them back up. Place each bacon roll in a greased pie pan.
- Cook according to package instructions, then drizzle with icing from the package.
SEE? You know you can make THIS one!
Well I told you it was easy……………………so make sure you add “Cinnamon Rolls” to your grocery list and for Pete’s Sake, don’t just get ONE package – get TWO. Five of these babies sure isn’t gonna satisfy ANY bacon lover I know!
Until next Saturday in the Castle Kitchen, this is your King, Teddy