Tellin’ It Like It Is!
WOO HOO!!!!!! What a Teaser we had yesterday huh? It was a whopper to be sure…………wanna know who sent that one in? Our GUEST TEASER this week was:
Raz from Friends Furever Cat Blog!
My good buddy Raz the year his Halloween costume was “bacon and eggs” !!! YAY RAZ! This is for you!
HERE’s the photo again!
Know where the photo was taken? LOURDES, FRANCE. Now several of you guessed Paris but nobody guessed Lourdes. Know what that means?
YAY FOR ME!
Wanna know who the FIRST COMMENTER was yesterday morning? Bright and early was my good friend Miss Annie of Animal Couriers and SHE gets this:
Everybody else gets a GREENIE this week! That doesn’t happen often does it?!?!?!
Hope you have a GREENIE kind of day!
Next week we’ll go through this agony again – you know you wanna…….you know I wanna……..you know everybody wants to be teased once in a while right? Have a super Wednesday!
P.S. I must apologize to my dear Finnish friends at PhotoFinland for being so late in thanking them for nominating me for THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD. All around me people are receiving this award and being prompt at thanking the person who presented it to them. Forgive me Kosmo??? I can use the excuse that I’ve not been well but won’t – instead I will at least tell seven things about me and THANK YOU PROPERLY!
There are rules about nominating 15 bloggers to pass this award on to but just about everyone we know has it already! Here are my seven facts:
- I will be 17 years old on January 1st and I very much want to still be around to reach that milestone!
- I do NOT like my prescription cat food that I’m supposed to be eating – it’s icky – I liked it at first but now PHOOEY!
- My favorite thing (other than my Mom’s lap) is lying under the Christmas tree AND watching the Christmas train go around and around under it.
- I have totally loved blogging all these years – I know it helped my Mom get over her writers’ block after she had cancer treatment too – it’s been MAGIC!
- I’ve always been a very HAPPY cat……and very HEALTHY until this last year anyway. How lucky is that? I’ve been so blessed.
- I love these treats: pomegranate ice cream, raspberry yogurt, butter, deli meat
- I rarely run out of things to say but I have……..so I will for my #7 fact grant you all ONE WISH……..whatever is your heart’s desire, may you get it.
Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!