HAHAHA – get it? Miscellaneous? Oh never mind………I was trying to be cute………….today’s blog post is about a BUNCH of things though so while we ARE going to remind you as always that Teaser is coming this week, I have OTHER things to tell you as well. READY????
We will indeed be here on Tuesday morning in our wonderful (cough cough) Geography class to gather together and agonize over a photograph of SOMEWHERE……either a HomeGrown Teaser (one of Mom’s photos) OR it may be a Guest Teaser (sent in by one of YOU) so hang onto your hats (or hair) and be prepared to be dazzled tomorrow OK? You won’t know WHEN the post will go live though – NOT at 3AM EST like my normal daily posts – that’s all I’m sayin’ !
Whoever is FIRST to comment on the blog tomorrow though will get a little “something” !! This:
If there are more than one “FIRST COMMENTER” each of you will get one of these lovely badges!
Now, next item is to tell you that my good buddy Easy TAGGED me with the “HAPPINESS TAG” a couple of days ago and the deal is that I need to tell the world (that’s you) FIVE things that make me happy; FIVE songs that make me happy and then tag FIVE of my blog buddies to play along (if they want to of course)! Here goes:
MAKES ME HAPPY
- When my Mom and Dad come home from being AWAY from the house all day. I get lonely!
- When it’s the day AFTER I’ve gone to the vet for my 4 months checkup because I know that it’s OVER with for another four months!
- When someone says that something I wrote on my blog has “touched” them……that makes me warm inside.
- When Mom picks me up and gives me a big hug
- When Mom brushes me – I haven’t always been a big “brush guy” but now that I am, Mom brushes me five or six times a day – – – heavenly!
SONGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow (Judy Garland)
- Listen To The Music (Doobie Brothers)
- Unforgettable (Nat or Natalie Cole)
- Four Seasons (Vivaldi……what can I say……I like me some classical music sometimes!)
- Dancin’ On The Ceiling (Lionel Ritchie)
FIVE FRIENDS TO TAG
THANKS Easy for tagging me………..that was fun………..and any of you who I just tagged who don’t want to pawticipate – no pressure/no problem but it is kind of fun!!
Last but not least, I want to show you some of the photos my Mom and her friend Miss Dianna took when she and my Dad deserted me last week to go with their friends to the Outer Banks…………just for one night but you’d think it had been a WEEK because when they came home I was ALL OVER THEM……HAHAHA. Anyway, they went to see the wild horses on the beach and were not disappointed – they saw a total of thirty of them! They had a ton of fun with their friends and even though it was a short trip – it was FULL of fun memories! Enjoy the slide show…………..!
And there you have it – a whole lot of MISS ALANEOUS! See you tomorrow for the TEASER – don’t miss it – you might know where the photo was take and win a BADGE!!!!!!!!