Hoooo Haaaa….time to Fill-In !
Oh I do like Friendly Fill-Ins……………………thanks to our hosts, Miss Annie at McGuffy’s Reader and Miss Ellen at 15andMeowing. It’s one of those activities I look forward to every week!
So what sentences are we supposed to fill in today? We have four of them and this week it’s MY turn to fill in as Mom did last week. My fill-ins will be in BLUE this week. Ready?
1. When I run out of sunny napping spots on the first floor of the house, I use the front porch instead.
2. My guru is my Mom – I still feel my old guru, Merlin from Cat Wisdom 101 whispering in my ear though from time to time from over the Bridge!!.
3. I am afraid of most strangers and VERY loud noises (they have to be VERY loud because I’m now hard of hearing!) .
4. I feel empowered by my friends…..the number of really GOOD friends I have through blogging keeps me feeling strong and capable of anything!.
So that’s it for filling in today……………………if you want to do some filling in and join the blog hop like I have, you can visit either of the host blogs……if you click on the cute badge above you will go to McGuffy’s Reader where you can join the hop OR you can CLICK HERE to visit 15andMeowing and do the same! Either way, you can share your answers with the universe like I did above.
Now – other fun stuff! My good buddy (and Cousin) Bacon the piggy who in charge of the Hotel Thompson at his blog PIGLOVE
– surely you know Bacon right – he’s asked me to spread the word about something……. Well whether you do or don’t know him yourself, he has a fabulous feature “Spotlight Thursday” on his blog where he introduces his friends to us – sometimes NEW friends sometimes old friends – and we all love making new friends…………..he’s got some openings in his schedule starting in October for anybody who would like to be “interviewed” by him for this cool feature on his blog! What does he need from you????
1. Email Bacon with your “human’s name”, the anipal’s name, and your blog address!
2. Bacon will then contact you to give you the interview information and VOILA – you’re a star!
Bacon’s email address is:
So what are you waiting for? If you’ve not had the pleasure of being interviewed by my pal Bacon you’ve got some fun coming your way………..check out his blog and you’ll see what I mean! If you already know Bacon but have never been interviewed for the “Spotlight” before? GO FOR IT! Tell him Sammy sent ya……………
I do love my friend Bacon (as well as the edible stuff as you well know)………………..
Thank heavens tomorrow is Bacon Saturday…..i’m feeling faint from lack of bacon….