Oh boy! It’s time to compare prices on stuff! This is tons of fun……..interesting to see what we all pay for the same things (or similar things) around the world……………This week Bacon had us look for five items, and here’s what WE found out about prices of stuff in our little town in Virginia:
- Milk: Harris Teeter 2% Fat Milk 128 Fluid Ounces
- Tomatoes: Mom’s favorite – little grape tomatoes – one carton
3. Canned Product: Mom chose Bush’s Blackeyed Peas in the 15 oz. can
4. Homemade Meal Ingredients of Your Choice: One of Mom and Dad’s favorite “quickie meals” is homemade Jambalaya – while you can add “extras”, basically it’s Andouille (spicy) sausage and Zatarain’s Jambalaya Mix! Easy!
5. Random Item: Our random item today is Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts (Dad’s fave!!)
There you have it! Shopping in my town – Mom has been doing a lot of shopping the past few days with company here but this morning Miss Michelle and Mr. Craig from MY THREE MOGGIES left for the airport to fly to NYC for a few days before heading back to Oscar, Archie and Henry – their three moggies – who no doubt miss them! We will miss them too – I got to know them and was very brave and even let Miss Michelle carry me around! I’ll share some videos she did of me after we receive them from them when they return home………..I know some of you have been after me FOREVER AND EVER to do a video…..we had no way to do it but Miss Michelle did some with her fancy phone while they were here. WOOT!
Happy Friday – we’ll be back to regular blog schedule starting tomorrow………………….honest!