I’m joining up with my Cousin Bacon for the Shopping Around The World fun today…………………..It’s a fun way to see what stuff costs in other parts of the globe compared to what WE pay here in Warrenton, Virginia!
Here’s what the shopping list was this time around………….and what we paid for each item:
1. SOUP (our favorite is Campbell’s Bean with Bacon)
2. LIVE CHRISTMAS TREE (we have a fake one but this is what they were going for around here!)
3. COLDS MEDICINE (my Mom and Dad NEVER get sick BUT if they did, this is what they’d take!)
4. HOT DRINK (gotta be hot chocolate………anything chocolate and my Mom is ALL over it!!)
5. RANDOM ITEM (my favorite random item these days is strawberry yogurt which I take my medicine with!)
Wanna see what other friends pay for these same shopping items? Check out Bacon’s blog and see!!!!! Thanks for hosting such a FUN event!
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR’S EVE!