Hi Everybody! Hope you all had a good weekend…………….sorry I whined yesterday about having to take medicine from now – I should be really grateful that I reached the ripe old age of 14 and never had a medical issue – finally my age is catching up to me. At least I can take a pill for hyperthyroidism! I am LUCKY!
Now, here’s the reason for the subject being SunSHINE. Last week my buddy and pal and fellow Scout Raz of Friends Furever Cat Blog gave me an award – the “Shine On Award” – which is another one I already have but in my new policy of INSTANT REPLAY of all the awards I already have but am enjoying all over again, I’m going for it again!! First of all, thank you Raz for thinking of me. This is one of my favorite designs on any blog award – I like how “artsy” it is and how it really does SHINE!
The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 other blogs for the award.
Well seven random facts should be easy to do! Although since I just recently gave you a big pile of facts (randomly of course) about me, I’ll have to try to get seven NEW facts……so here goes:
- When I was a baby, I had one of those stretchy on a cord toys and Mom had put it on a doorknob for me to play with. She left the room for a few minutes and when she came back I had the cord wrapped around my neck a couple of times from batting the toy in the air – and Mom realized immediately just how DANGEROUS those toys on a stretchy cord can be so no more of those for yours truly.
- Also when I was little I used to walk with my Mom down into our woods to where a great big old oak tree had fallen down on the ground before we moved here. I loved using it like a scratch post and liked to pull the old bark off. That old tree had lots of “bald spots” on it from me pulling off the bark. I don’t go into the woods anymore but I bet that old tree is STILL there!
- I love raspberry and cherry yogurt (I think I’ve told you all that before though!).
- I have freckles – LOTS of them – mostly on my lips, gums and eyelids but a few on my pink paw pads too.
- Believe it or not I have some black hairs in my ginger coat! Mostly on my tail but a few on my back. You have to look closely to find them but they’re there!
- If I could change ONE THING about my life……………………….I wouldn’t !! Things are perfect just the way they are……….
- I like to walk through puddles…..not muddy ones…..just rain puddles – especially if I see a worm in it – worms are fascinating.
Now I know that almost everyone has this award and I also know that many people (a) don’t accept awards any longer or (b) just don’t have time to work on award acceptances SO, can I just say that if you would like to have the Shine On Award (even if you already have it like I do!), please take it but follow the rules and tell people seven things about yourself…….because it’s fun to learn new stuff about our friends isn’t it?
Tomorrow is TUESDAY TEASER……………I might have a Guest Teaser for you but I’m waiting to receive it – if I don’t get it in time, it will be from my Mom’s photo albums! So STAND BY……………………tomorrow’s Teaser will of course be at a SURPRISE TIME!!!!