Gosh if I didn’t have my extra toesies I’d run out of fingers to count the times I’ve been nominated for the wonderful Liebster Award…………..and this past week I was nominated TWICE for it! Once by Trifles and once by Lone Star Cats!
Since I got it TWICE, and since it’s been a while since I actually answered the questions that come with some awards, I thought I’d do it this time just for funzies! Here are the questions I got from Trifles (who sent out eleven questions although Lone Star had ten questions): (Pee Ess….I let Mom answer these)
1. What is your favorite piece of music?
“Four Seasons” by Vivaldi
2. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
3. Has your life ever been in danger?
No……although I’m a cancer survivor so maybe – technically – YES!
4. What is your favorite plant?
5. If you were a pet, would you like to be a dog or a cat, or something else?
Definitely a cat…….a very spoiled one (like someone I know!)
6. Which profession did you want to choose as a child?
I wanted to either be an archeologist or an airline stewardess
7. What do you do if you are out of temper?
I rarely lose my temper but if I do, I’m not afraid to raise my voice (then I pout)
8. How does the house/flat of your dreams look like?
I’d love to live in a beautiful tree house (I’ve wanted to do that since I was a little girl)
9. What would you choose: to be a renowned scientist or to be a famous artist? Why?
I’ve painted and drawn most of my life and would have loved to be a famous artist
10. Have you ever tried some arts (literature, music, acting, fine arts, etc.)?
Have written some books……….have taken art classes and sold paintings in galleries…….played the piano……..
11. What is your favorite sport?
The only “sport” I enjoy playing myself is croquet (!) – but I love to watch football, baseball and swimming/diving competitions!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
These are the questions I received from Lone Star Cats! (Pee Ess…..I answered these MYSELF!)
1. Which are better, bacon or crab?
BACON BACON BACON (wish a side order of crab)
2. Do ya like da vet?
Well, he’s a nice guy and the office staff are swell but I’m not crazy about going there……
3. Do ya like pups?
We have two barky beagles on one side of our house and one quiet schnauzer on the other side……I much prefer the schnauzer
4. How did ya get your name?
Before my parents went to the shelter to look for a cat to adopt, my Mom asked my Dad what he’d name the cat they got – he said “Sammy” – so here I am !!!!
5. Do ya have to get your nails trimmed?
Yep – sure do – and remember I have EXTRA toes – takes longer but at least my parents do the trimming not the vet !!
6. What are your favorite place to snooze?
Gosh – I have two favorites: in my tent and on Mom’s legs
7. Has ya ever gotten to kill anything?
I’ve come close…….caught a couple of chipmunks which my Mom wouldn’t let me “keep” (!!) and some butterflies
8. Do ya run away from da litter box after doin a stinky in it?
Well, let’s just say that I don’t hang around too long but I don’t run away – I stay to snoopervise my Mom as she bags up my stinky for disposal……making sure she doesn’t MISS anything!
9. What are da best piece of peeple foodz ya ever snagged?
I have had several interesting bits of people food that were very yummy……..salami, lobster, pizza…..but that was in my youth. These days my tummy reminds me if I eat something I shouldn’t!
10. What are your favorite toy?
I have a somewhat WEIRD favorite toy. Many years ago one of my first baby toys fell apart from overuse – it had two small rubber rings on it which I still have and like to carry them around the house. If my Dad forgets to leave me a treat by his chair when he goes to bed at night, I leave one of my rubber rings there so he’ll see it first thing in the morning and realize he made a BIG BOO BOO and forgot my treats!
Now, I need to nominate ten other blogs who have fewer than 300 followers for the Liebster………..I think instead of calling out ten of my buddies who may or may not have time to answer the questions, I’ll just say if you would LIKE to answer my questions and accept the Liebster (even if you already have it like I do!!!), here are the questions from ME that you can answer!!! Ready???
1. If you could visit another planet, which one would it be and why?
2. Do you really think kitties have NINE lives? If you’re a cat, what number are you on????
3. Do you like to eat bugs?
4. Catnip or Silvervine?
5. Do you snore?
6. What’s the funniest place you ever deposited a furball (got sickie)?
7. Do you get to eat wet foods AND kibble or are you on a special diet?
8. Do you like to get brushed or combed?
9. Do you like riding in a car?
10. Do you have any health problems?
If you wanna pawticipate, remember you must answer the questions you’re sent – thank the person who nominated you – and then nominate ten blogs (supposedly with 300 followers or less) for the Liebster, and give them ten questions of your own to answer!!! Cool?
So there my friends………………..I’ve done my duty and I must thank profusely Trifles and Lone Star Cats for nominating me for the Liebster…..I have a bazillion awards – I’m truly lucky to have such great friends – but I thought it was time I pawticipated again – just in case you’re not tired of hearing ALL ABOUT ME!
REMINDER: TUESDAY TEASER TOMORROW AT SURPRISE TIME
WILL YOU BE READY?????