I’ve been TAGGED – by a ginger girl kitty cat named Dinnermintz HERE ! If you don’t know her and her animal and human family, you should check her out – there’s a LOT going on there. Tag is a meme that gets passed around the blogosphere and involves telling some things about yourself, answering questions posed by the GRAND INQUISITOR (hahaha), and then after you answer their questions, you make up more of your own and pass the “tag” on to more of your friends.
The rules for this meme are that I must post a photo of myself (gee – I suppose I might have one or two here somewhere…..HAHAHA):
Then I need to list ELEVEN random facts about myself!
- I’m very nosy….I like to explore drawers, cupboards, cabinets, closets…..and if I can’t open it myself I scream until my Mom finds me and helps!
- I get upset if I’m on my Mom’s lap and she starts TALKING – I want quiet when I’m sleeping!!
- I let my Mom and Dad trim my nails but my little “extra toe” is hard to get at and I usually give them a HARD time when they’re trimming that one…..
- My favorite time of the day is early morning when it’s dark outside – not in the evening when it’s dark – just in the morning.
- I only eat fishy things….(other than people salami which I admit to enjoying a teeny tiny piece of once in a while).
- I MUST have a clean litterbox at all time. I run to tell my Mom I’ve used it and get her to follow me down to the basement to clean it out – I watch her CAREFULLY to make sure she’s done it!
- I truly hate being in a car. On the way to the vet once a year (hopefully that’s as often as I have to go!) I hide my head under my Mom’s arm – Mom says if I don’t SEE that we’re moving then I’m OK.
- I love the place where I have to go when my parents go away for more than two days. It’s a wonderful kennel run by two nuns whose mission is to take care of animals. They spoil me rotten!
- I really enjoy listening to classical music – very much.
- When the doorbell rings I run fast as my legs can taken me to the basement. I do NOT like strangers! If the doorbell rings on TV I do the same thing…..HAHA
- I love all my blogging buddies – they make my life so much fun!
Now to answer Dinnermintz’ questions!
- Favorite Music: Classical
- Do you have an animal or creature that frightens you? I’m “wary” of other animals and creatures but not frightened. THINGS frighten me though like the vacuum cleaner!
- Do you have a big family? Nope – just Mom and Dad. Neither of them has a big family either. We’re just a cozy little bunch! Also, I’m an ONLY cat!
- Have you ever run away from home when little? Yes! Just once…..my Mom was with “baby” me on the trail in our woods and thought she’d try taking off my leash/harness since it was daylight and she was with me. Well, I was good for a few minutes then decided to chase a bug into some sticker bushes where Mom couldn’t go…..she tried to get around them or through them but I was little and went right through and kept going! Mom called and called for me but I wouldn’t come back. She looked and looked then came back into the yard and sat in a chair and waited – about 30 minutes later one very tired and scared little kitten (me) came back and apologized!
- Favorite toy when I was little: A wad of paper. I loved to play fetch with paper. Mom could wad up any kind of paper – any size – and throw it and I’d run and get it and bring it right back to her. Wouldn’t do it with toys – just paper wads.
- What do you miss the most sometimes? Well, I’ve never know anything but HERE other than a few days at the shelter before my humans adopted me…..I do miss my Mom and Dad a whole lot when they leave me for a night or two. I make it perfectly clear that even though they left me plenty of food and water while they were gone I missed them and I expect them NEVER to do that again (which they ignore of course).
- Do you tell people your age or fib? I don’t mind admitting to being thirteen years old! Also neither of my humans have a problem telling their real ages. Mom is 64 and Dad is 67 – so there!
- What would you like to be remembered for? For being a loving and special cat – just like my Mom has had before me.
- Have you ever been on a plane trip? Nope…..don’t like loud noises – my parents have their own airplane and I could ride in it since there’s room for me (it’s a little 2-seater) BUT no way would I enjoy it – EVER. My parents LOVE to travel though on plans, boats, trains, cars….whatever!
- Who do you admire the most and why? I know some very brave animals thanks to blogging. Blind cats and dogs, deaf cats and dogs, animals with fewer than four legs – any animal who just loves life and makes the most of being here has my admiration. I hope I can be that brave if something ever happens to me.
- Blog or Facebook – which is more rewarding? Blogging definitely. Facebook is fun for quick connections and maintaining friendships but blogging is about my life and having adventures in the blogosphere…..
Now who would like to follow the meme??? I’m supposed to pick ELEVEN of my friends…………….I honestly would MUCH rather say “if you’d like to play along with the meme, please do!!!” – so any of you who read my blog and want to answer my questions (below) PLEASE DO! 😀 😀 😀
My Questions For You:
- If you could be another animal, what would it be and why?
- Do you wear a collar? If so, what color is it and does it have tags on it?
- Do you like cold weather or warm weather?
- Water, milk, or “something else” for a favorite drink?
- What’s your FAVORITE toy?
- What do you do when your human calls your name out loud?
- Do you watch TV and if so, what do you watch?
- Do you ask for treats or do you just get them from time to time anyway?
- Where’s your favorite napping place?
- What’s your favorite time of day?
- What’s something that you really truly do NOT NOT NOT like?
So – there you have it………some stuff about me, some answers to questions from Dinnermintz (don’t you love her name??) and if you’d like to play along with the meme, some questions you should answer.
Everybody have a grand Thursday…………………..I’m going to!
Kitty Hugs, Sammy 😀 😀 😀