My goodness! I want to thank TWO different blogs for awarding me the “Reality Blog Award” which is a new one for me. No sooner did I read Princess Zena’s blog to discover she’d nominated me than I read Hutch A Good Life and discovered the guinea pig boys nominated me as well!
Am I excited about that? You betcha! Here’s the award:
The rules for this one are (1) visit the blog that nominated you and thank them (done – BOTH of them!), (2) Link back to the blog that nominated you (done – BOTH of them!), (3) Nominate up to 20 blogs, (4) Display the award (if I can get my Mom to do some catch up on badge display I’ll have complied with that one too! (5) Answer five questions.
Here are the questions and my answers (by the way, both Zena and the Hutch boys sure had GREAT answers to these questions themselves!):
1. If you could change one thing, what would you change? I’d like to be not quite as shy and afraid of other cats as I am because then I might be able to have a “companion”….although I do enjoy getting ALL my parents attention!
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be? Any year? I suppose this means repeating an age that I’ve been? I’d love to be a kitten again – everything was so BIG and so EXCITING and so NEW. My first year would be FUN to repeat!
3. What is one thing that really scares you? The doorbell ringing. I head for the basement. There are lots of things that scare me though…..I hate to admit it but it’s true. I’m a true “feral” !
4. What is one dream you have not yet completed and do you think you will be able to complete it? I want to live with my parents at least another 13 years – I truly love my life and my parents and I pray that I will be able to complete this dream.
5. If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be? I wouldn’t mind being a bird for a day – any bird – I just think it would be wonderful to fly.
As for nominating other blogs? This award kind of quickly made the rounds so I may be repeating some but here are some friends I don’t think (!!) have been nominated yet!
Any of my other friends who would like the award – PLEASE help yourselves and follow the rules if you decide to take it OK? It’s impossible to know who DOES and who DOESN’T want more awards!
What else am I up to this fine Sunday? Well, we’re supposed to have an incredibly SPRING-LIKE day and it’s still too early to see if that’s gonna happen or not…..but if it does, I’ll be out in the yard at least part of the day………..sniffing around looking for the trail of Mr. Soggy Bottom Possum, checking out the activity by the bird feeders in the backyard, and having a munch on the grass. You might say it will be a TASTE OF SPRING!
Happy Sunday all…………….
Kitty Hugs, Sammy 😀 😀
P.S. I do believe Samuel Hitchcat will be making an appearance on Monday! 😉