YAY! Guess what………I got another award and I’m so happy. You know it’s not about the bling really – it’s about the THOUGHT – someone thinks my bloggie is worthy of an award. Isn’t that swell?
Anyway, I received this one from my wonderful weimaraner doggy buddy “Easy” (actually EasyRider is his whole name). Easy’s in the middle of supervising a do-it-yourself project his humans have undertaken to decorate his area of the house. He’s having “issues” with their choice of paint color. Poor Easy. Here’s the award:
Accepting it means thanking him (THANKS EASY!!!), linking to his website (done above) and passing it on to seven other bloggers as well as telling seven things about ME!
- My favorite spot for Mom to brush is my ears. YES….my ears. Actually I prefer that she just massage my ears more than brushing them.
- Even when my nails have been trimmed, I still have a bit of a habit of biting them….Mom says she thinks I just like to keep them at a razor sharp point even when they’re short!
- I love to scoop water out of my water bowl with my paw – I think I have an easy time of that because of my extra toe – it makes my paw form a perfect little round scoop with that extra toe in there.
- I’m weird about my litter box…..I either scream at the bottom of the stairs when I have to use it so my Mom will come down, wait for me to “do my thing” and clean it IMMEDIATELY……..OR, after I’ve used it, I’ll run and find her and I have a special SCREAM I do to let her know it’s time for her to visit my potty!
- When I was little (very) I loved for my Mom to carry me around in a basket. She has one next to her chair – and I’d get in it and try to get the magazines OUT so I could get IN.
- My eyes change from gold to green when I’m happy.
- I like to visit the garage where the cars and our lawn tractor “live”…..also out there is my Dad’s work bench. If he forgets and leaves a tool out on top, I will get up there and push it off to the floor. I do like a clean and clear work bench! (tee hee)
As for who to pass the award on to? I’d like to offer it to anyone of you who would like to have it – because frankly, I think ALL of you are BEAUTIFUL BLOGGERS!!!
Kitty Hugs, Sammy and THANK YOU EASY!!