Here we go again – another Monday arrives! Hope you had a good weekend – we did in MY house! I did my usual excellent job of keeping the cushion on my Mom’s studio couch company – don’t want those couch cushions to feel unloved so I spend a LOT of time on the cushions UNDER my afghan tent. Now that’s what I call “QUALITY TIME” !
I have a couple of “thank yous” to extend to some good friends who have presented me with awards the last week or so too – one blog award I already had but am grateful to be nominated again for and another brand spanking new award that I’m one of the very FIRST to receive – ever!
I received another nomination for the Very Inspiring Blog Award from my new friend TJ at TJ’s Garden and I received a brand new award – hot off the presses – called the Thinking of You blog award from my good friend Nerissa at Nerissa’s Life. THANK YOU FRIENDS FOR HONORING ME!!!
I’ve already done the requirements on the Very Inspiring Blog Award so I thought rather than repeating those, I’d go ahead and do the things for the Thinking of You award which are:
- Link back to the sender (I’ve linked back to Nerissa and TJ above)
- Tell seven things that I love and that I think about daily
- Pass the award to seven other blogs
So here’s my list of seven things I love and think about daily:
- My humans (I love them dearly and think about them all the time – especially when they leave be home alone! 😦 )
- Napping (I bet you all knew this would be on my list)
- Visiting my friends blogs (YAY)
- Napping (hahahahahaha….yeah I put it on here TWICE!)
- I love everybody involved in rescuing animals AND I do indeed think about how lucky I am to be one of them – every single day
- Treats – I’ll admit it – I love my Temptations Tuna treats and because I think about them every day I ASK for them several times a day. Mom’s a softie so if I ASK – I RECEIVE!
- Rainy days. I love them because it means puddles and I love playing in puddles. I think about rain every day too – especially since we really NEED rain. If it rains, I usually get to see my friend Freddy the Frog and that makes me very happy.
Who will I pass the award to?
Whew! If you’re not familiar with any of these blogs I hope you’ll visit them.
Remember tomorrow I said the guys would be here to work on our driveway? WELL, it might rain tomorrow which means we’ll postpone the “NOISE DAY” until Thursday! So I might get a delay…..stay tuned. Tee Hee
Kitty Hugs and Happy Monday………….Sammy 😀 😀