Golly. I’m overwhelmed with gratitude for having received yet another blogging award from my super good friend Dianna at These Days of Mine. The Very Inspiring Blogger Award is very elegant looking too, don’t you think? Mostly I find it just plain wonderful that somebody thinks my little blog is worthy of ANY awards but I do like thinking maybe I might be inspiring to someone too!
Miss Dianna (and she’s the Mom of my “girlfriend” Sundae you know!) had to answer seven questions as a condition of award acceptance after someone awarded this pretty award to HER……and because the award was given to me AND my Mom (!) we’ll BOTH answer the questions:
I’m Most Creative……
- (SAM) When I’m asleep….my arms/legs/face are very twitchy so who knows WHAT I’m creating in my dreams!
- (MOM) When I’m in my studio (I’m either painting/drawing or blogging!)
If I Were A Color, I’d Be…..
- (SAM) Green
- (MOM) Lavender
I Often imagine Myself…..
- (SAM) Flying around to visit all my blog buddies in my private jet
- (MOM) With a house full of cats….sometimes Sam seems like a house full though…..!
I Really Wish I Knew How To…..
- (SAM) Fly like a birdie
- (MOM) Age gracefully instead of kicking and screaming my way through it!
I’d Love To Spend A Lazy Sunday…..
- (SAM) In a sun puddle on the front porch
- (MOM) On a gondola ride in Venice (tee hee)
I’m Most Excited About…..
- (SAM) Butter….no….Bacon….no…..Butter……no…..Bacon!
- (MOM) Taking another vacation to France next spring
My Secret Talent Is…..
- (SAM) Whistling (my Mom says sometimes when I snore it sounds like a whistle!)
- (MOM) Being a sounding board for people with problems
So folks, there you have it. Our answers to those seven burning questions! Also, I want to pass this award on to some of my friends…I know not everybody wants to “bother” with these things but if you decide not to do the questions OR post the award, that’s OK. I understand!!
Official Blog of Author p.m.terrell – I think ANY author is an inspiration but my Mom’s friend Miss Trish is REALLY inspiring for anyone who writes because she’s a best-selling author of MANY suspense thrillers, and also has written some computer books AND a “how to” book for people who want to write and market their writing but don’t know how to go about it! Now THAT’s inspiring!
Pedro The Cat – Pedro is not only a handsome cow-kitty, he’s very generous with the help of his also generous human. Pedro is going to rule the world one of these days and I purrrsonally find that VERY inspiring!!!
CAT CHAT – Miss Caren and her cat Cody have a VERY inspiring blog. Miss Caren does great review – books AND goodies too – and she gives a lot of time and effort to the animal community too. Cody and I are pals.
Cat From Hell – Where do I start with all the swell things about THIS blog?! Nellie, Kozmo and the Hairy Slobbery Sisters are so much fun to know. Their Mom is one BUSY lady too! This blog is inspiring because it’s really SOOOOO creative! I’ve been on one Feline Bureau of Investigation caper with Kozmo (the Evil Mr. Chirpy Caper) and that’s when I found out just how VERY creative some people can be….. 😉
I also want to tell all of my other blogging buddies that there’s nothing I like better than being friends with you and visiting your blogs every day that I can. I wish I hadn’t waited for TWELVE years before I decided to start my very OWN blog – I missed out on a lot of time being friends with all of you!!
I’m off to chase the sun……..