Well! Yesterday was quite a banner day for me because I received TWO – count ’em – TWO blogging awards! My friend Pedro honored me with The Versatile Blogger Award:
Thanks to my friend Pedro
AND, if that wasn’t enough blogging bling to received in a day, I also received THIS one from my friends Isobel and NotCat:
Thanks Isobel and NotCat
I’m just plain overwhelmed – really – I’m quite excited to have received two awards to add to my ever-growing list of accolades. The requirements for both awards are the same:
1. Thank the person who sent the award with a link back;
2. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you’ve discovered and let them know they have been included in our blog post; and
3. List seven things about myself
The only thing is – Mom and I don’t have 15 other blogs we visit or have gotten to know in the short time we’ve been blogging! But in the spirit of the awards (and so I don’t have to give them back…sniff….sniff…) I’m going to nominate those few that I DO know and have come to love. The other “complication” in the list of blogs I’m enjoying these days is that several of them already HAVE these awards. Makes it tough because I don’t want to award someone an award they already have – right? If I’m putting a link here to someone who has one of these awards (and I just don’t know about it), please forgive me. Just goes to show how “award-worthy” you are!
Here they are – in no particular order – my FAVES!
http://pedrothecat.com (Pedro you have the Versatile Blogger award but not One Lovely Blog I don’t think….?)
http://isobelandcat.wordpress.com (Isobel you have One Lovely Blog but not the Versatile Blogger award I believe….?)
So, please take what you don’t have and don’t take what you do have (huh???). This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO confusing.
Now, here are seven things about me!
1. I hate thunder, doorbells, telephones, strangers, bears
2. I love my parents, naps, blueberry yogurt, bacon, QUIET, watching football on TV
3. I like to play games like hide and seek and fetch
4. I’m a polydactyl cat with extra claws on my front paws
5. I do NOT like water….except in puddles
6. I’m not crazy about the barky beagles next door
7. My eyes change from brownish to greenish if I’m REALLY happy
Happy Awards Day to everyone!
Sammy, One Highly Honored and Flattered Cat